It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A safe religion.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Does the OP sound like something from Hunter S Thompson to anyone?

Fear and loathing in Las Vegas:

How long could we maintain? I wondered. How long until one of us starts raving and jabbering at this boy? What will he think then? This same lonely desert was the last known home of the Manson family; will he make that grim connection when my attorney starts screaming about bats and huge manta rays coming down on the car? If so, well, we'll just have to cut his head off and bury him somewhere, 'cause it goes without saying that we can't turn him loose. He'd report us at once to some kind of outback Nazi law enforcement agency and they'll run us down like dogs. Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?

[commenting on the song "One Toke Over the Line" playing on the radio] One toke? You poor fool! Wait till you see those goddamn bats.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I want to experience something big in the world. Living my life is not hard enough. There's a specie on earth witch steals emotion? I allready explained all things in my posts here on the board. Fine for those following what I explain. Something is haunting me. What does it matter to post here on the board? Still I do. Who can make me weep because of joy? I see myself in noone. Somethings tricking me. Don't feel emotional of what I just said. It is not necessary. Knowing woman is not being able to handle them, so it seems. I have spiritual structure, noone else has. Still I am joyeouss but no man speaks the words I need to hear. Friendship, I realise I am very alone. Their goals don't seem to be mine. This spark of insight they miss. So many people. Why should we make them aware if they are stuck in the realm of the sensess.

A happy lonely man but sometimes not so happy. Still, a life on my own is possible. I always laugh with the things in my mind. Once, I had this meeting for a job, they were explaining things. I, the dislocated person I am, constantly laughing with the images that came into my mind. I cannot focus on anybody. Noone knows where we come from. I have hopes in meeting a funny girl. The beautifull mind.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I ask this in complete seriousness - are there meds you're supposed to be taking? Reading your posts is like reading something that's been translated through 4 different languages and then to English. You didn't even bother to attempt an explanation of any of the videos you linked to. From one sentence to the next you completely change subjects.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Videos are there to be watched. Their purpose is that which suits you. It's a piece of the world shown to you. It can make you relive, cry or whatever it does to you. They can be discussed also. I suppose one could call me highsensitive and am more stimulated because of things. I am already altered in consciousness. There is nothing which should make you leave not understanding it. I like you participating in this thread I started. I let the people be themselves. There's no strict subject in the thread. Everything is left open so everything can come out of it. It's purpose is to get the most out of people.

?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I can't seem to show my awareness here on the board. I get to realise something. One cannot make one grow in awareness when they themselves aren't in pursuit of it. I suppose I need to understand that the struggling people do is more fascinating than to find their true self. I guide people with my spirit. Another realisation, I think I lack love. Why can't people let people be the people they are. There is this disturbance where people just fck people up and it is like it lingers in the spiritual realm. It's no problem if you don't understand this, it's the only way I can explain it. It is what I experience. In the real world I need to be recognised as the value I am. And I need to be treated with respect. Maybe I was messing with something I didn't need to put my head in. ....

Still I find women messing with love.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
As this thread seems random to me I will attempt to make a replypost here as I have been denied posting in this forum on another thread test in....

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
To break the foundations of the godless.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join