It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am disappointed with the handling of this thread by ATS. Please explain.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
reply to post by iamaperson

I agree with you.

But is this enough to shut down the thread? Between all of the attacking and mockery of the op he could not even explain his situation. Just over one hour to try to explain why, this is not enough time with all of the BS replies to his thread.

I don't know where you're seeing "attacking and mockery". Maybe one or two posts but the vast majority were extremely frustrated with him for dealing with his daughters health issue in such a hysterical and apparently selfish, attention seeking and promoting way.

People were very concerned with the way he's bringing up his children. That is much more important than him feeling hard done by or the thread being closed due to lack of anything substantial.

He also started off his thread by posting, I paraphrase, "don't dare debate me because I speak the word of God, therefore I am better than you". Which was pretty sickening, I would guess for the religious folk on the site as much as the atheists/agnostics.

The thread should have been kept open for one reason only, so people could try and drum into him that he is acting in an extremely immature way, which is going to be detrimental to the mental and physical well being of his children.

EDIT: Actually, I may be mistaken about it originating in Aliens/UFOs and being moved. If it did start in Grey, then I apologise for my mistake.
edit on 7-3-2011 by triplesod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The OP stated he took the kid to the doctor, and asked us to close the thread. I will comply (gladly)...

Since his request mentioned nothing about an alien implant, I suspect it is of a more mundane nature...or you can surmise the government silenced him, as we CT'ers are wont to do....

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 7-3-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
The OP stated he took the kid to the doctor, and asked us to close the thread. I will comply (gladly)...

Since his request mentioned nothing about an alien implant, I suspect it is of a more mundane nature...or you can surmise the government silenced him, as we CT'ers are wont to do....

I want to personally thank you for handling the thread the way you did. I believe this is how that threads should be handled.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Quite welcome. A perfect example of how many of our decisions aren't so black and white.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join