It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the NWO bad?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Okay.. Maybe it sounds like a stupid question and makes me look ignorant, but why?

Today for the first time I started reading about the NWO. I haven't read that much, but I know it was going to be tried by the Illuminati - a group sort of inside the Freemasons (but I know NOTHING about Freemasonry). The Illuminati were shut down for conspiring to topple all the kings in Europe, including the Pope. And since then rich people started gathering together and plotting, in some way, to create a world government? I just fail to see why a world government is a bad thing :/

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
It is and isn't but if you look back on history it is a very bad thing. Think mobile gas chambers and test on humans without pain killers.
edit on 7-3-2011 by Sounds_of_Silence because: No Reasoning

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Techy
Okay.. Maybe it sounds like a stupid question and makes me look ignorant, but why?

Today for the first time I started reading about the NWO. I haven't read that much, but I know it was going to be tried by the Illuminati - a group sort of inside the Freemasons (but I know NOTHING about Freemasonry). The Illuminati were shut down for conspiring to topple all the kings in Europe, including the Pope. And since then rich people started gathering together and plotting, in some way, to create a world government? I just fail to see why a world government is a bad thing :/

People just hate NEW things?

I dunno, the day any of the ramblings about NWO make sense to me I'll probably know more.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Techy

Read my threads at my signature.

Also check Armageddon Conspiracy

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Who gets control?
2nd line.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Because that's when democracy and freedoms end for all..
If there was one government with unelected leaders, who is to stop them doing what they want..

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Combined Space Program
Combined Technologies
Combined PeaceKeeping Force
Combined Goverment
One Law
One Goverment

A NWO would be a great step up for Humanity.

We have to enter space as one, not mutiples.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Ill give you a flag just because this is a good topic. The NWO for me personally is not an issue - it is who is driving it and why on earth should we allow them to take control - IMO things run better when run locally - most governments have shown to be incompetant simply running a country.While they may have more power on a global scale - it is likely peoples conflict will remain and cause wars except this would create an unforseen armed force that would be capable of destroying peoples rights all over the world to create 1 belief 1 system 1 rule - Is this what we want, to all be the same?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Where can you go if you are being persecuted by the world government? What if the government votes in something to ban certain speech or having certain beliefs?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
You should be able to find lots of posts here on ATS on the evils of the NWO. In short, it comes down to who's running the one world gov't, and it's not elected officials. The idea of a unified planet is great, but not the way that it's currently being applied. Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, and of course, the Bilderbergs, are all "think tanks" that decide on world policies. No one elected them, but they are setting the course.
Of course, if you like wars for profit, economic slavery, controlled mass media, and gov't intrusions on your freedom and privacy, then the NWO is perfect.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
i dont know

but i think if done right an fair it can be a good thing
as long as we still vote on issues an have our voices heard

but if done wrong it will lead to more problems

but in my vision it can be a really good thing

zietgist the movie has some great ideas on how this can be done correctly

i use to be a big hater of NWO but i see it a different way now
it can end world hunger
everyone on the planet will follow the same laws

but like i said if it turns out to be a dictatorship then it will be a huge mess
but the people will just stand up an start a revolution

change can be good or bad

lets hope its all good in the end

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
It is already here.

Look around open your eyes.

Don't pay your taxes, rent, bills, etc....and where are you?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

:') That my friend is some thing that would be amazing. - www.youtube.com... Personally I feel that this song would fit in perfectly with it.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Well when people around here talk about THE nwo, they don`t just mean ANY nwo but the one supposedly planned by the elites. The problem is a number of things... The way they are going about it, they aren`t asking anyone`s permission so what kind of rulers do you suppose they will make? And how many people are gonna have to die, how many will suffer in order to make the people bow to a one world government?
I believe many agree we will end up uniting someday... but not like this... and not under them. You can`t force social evolution. And I just wanna point out one thing: There`s a lot more of us than there is of them. I`m talking about the bloodlines that have somehow always managed to lead the rest.
True, with time and cooperation, we could unite the world and solve a lot of problems while still allowing for individuality but what`s apparently going on is nothing less than a power grab without the intentions you are thinking of when you think it might not be so bad. Things could be a lot better for everyone right now, but to those of us who have at least one good eye to see with (call it the third eye) and an ear to listen can see that they are putting pressure on us all over the world trying to cause a worldwide crisis situation so we are all desperate enough to agree to unite in order to solve the problems. Only this will be a guise so they can install their new "system" everywhere. What this will entail is mostly speculation, but my guess would be rfid, or some nano bots with cameras flying all over like dust, or a chip in your brain so they can shut you off remotely if necessary. You kinda have to think outside the box because technology is advancing pretty rapidly even for the civilians. Whatever it is, once it is in place it will be very difficult to get rid of it and it will be used to control and torment us to no end. I beklieve this is the general consensus.
Also how will this new world be ruled? Who will be "president"?? Will it be a Christian? Muslim? Hindu? Will everyone be ok if he/she is a satanist? Or gay? Or a transvestite? (i hear they are very intelligent, might not be a bad idea) What if your religion says that putting a blade to a child`s genitals is evil and the president`s religion insists on it? These are all issues we are dealing with today , namely intolerance. This is why, for now, it is best for people to be led by a person of similar moral fiber until we can get past these differences. And hopefully, when we all have access to internet and can communicate freely with one another, we will all begin to realize how similar we actually are, and the more extreme of us may allow some concessions in the name of unity and we will be capable of living amongst eachother and stand proudly beside eachother as one, free, tolerant, peace_loving race of beings.
Before a truely benevolent one world government can be ushered in, we as a people have a ways to go. But I believe it is getting better. Why? Because I have to. There has to be hope and we mustn`t ever givce up. Remember, the fight is for minds... minds & hearts. They are opened slowly, but you can make great leaps in progress with someone if you catch them at the right time, when something catches their interest they may, for a short time, be distracted from their "programming" instilled by tv radio magazines etc and you might be able to get through to them and save them. Be ever watchful for these opportunities.
Best of wishes,
Jekyll n Hyde

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
Combined Space Program
Combined Technologies
Combined PeaceKeeping Force
Combined Goverment
One Law
One Goverment

A NWO would be a great step up for Humanity.

We have to enter space as one, not mutiples.

I hate to break it to ya
but world government is not like
a condom. One size does not fit all.

You cannot have a one world government
that is representative of everyone and every
religion. It is their plan to eliminate all
religions and combine into one.
All hail Lucifer !!!

not I !!!

just ask the EU how their one world Europe turned out ??
it was a disaster. However, they only realized this
AFTER they gave up their rights and their constitutions.
Let's NOT make the same mistake Europe did.

edit on 3/7/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Where can you go if you are being persecuted by the world government? What if the government votes in something to ban certain speech or having certain beliefs?

Where can you go when you are being persecuted by any government today? If the government votes to ban something, would you move away from your current country because of it? I think that there are pros and cons to one world government, but as we all know, the problem is basically who leads it However really, there is not that much difference, if you think about say North Korea, the people there practically have world order since they don't really know whats going on anywhere else (as far as I know from western media).

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Dyax-

The Venus project shown in Zeitgeist is the propaganda of what NWO want to turn world into. A happy stupid society, controlled by others, again. It looks nice, extraordinary and so on but in long term the real problems will start to occur due to other resource usages. Venus project can sustain only for a short time, because being HAPPY is not the solution, not at all. Interestingly in countries like norway or finnland where people look to be more happy than the other countries are the ones with the most high homicide counts.

You can never satisfy the people! Because no matter what you offer them, they will want more. So how will you prevent people from being greedy? By brainwashing only. Either you stop them to be greedy and delusional or any system you will offer them will sooner or later collapse. The systems wherein the people dwell are "always" subject to collapse, without any exception! This is the Law of Nature, collapse is always inevitable in the societies with hierachy and resource demand.

What people are blind to see is that the world is still reigned by emperors, kings and queens. After the last revolutions the sheeple thought that the monarchies have become a symbolic presentation of that specific countries. In fact they are still in power behind the scenes.

In egypt ask the average sheeple on the streets who are rioting, about what they want. They want more food, more jobs and more money but none of them has any clue how the new govt will achive it. People are damn stupid to see that no hierarchial society is ever able to sustain stability. People talk about freedom only, as if it is something that they may have it in their pocket. Whenever the sheeple values something more than anything else, they start to lose it, be it freedom or prosperity.

According to worlds history the only sustainable way to survive is the tribal way, all the others are nothing more than human farms! If you cant hold the sheeple under control by means of education, food and water supply, they will always riot for any stupid reason.

A society means hierachy and a class system. As in the movie Brave New World, Alpha, Beta, Gamma and Deltas will separate the people from each other and lead to another destruction.

NWO is a good thing and all the evil elites are doing nothing more than keeping the good stuff away from the sheeples greed to save the future generations. Too many people means too many troubles. As long as you keep the populations growth under control, longer the system will remain. Governments are a part of the natures laws and they are in their nature evil... so, you cant accuse the devil for being evil! Thats him, the creation of humans delusional way of life against nature laws. Nature does not care about humans nor their demands! Nature works with its own laws and they are whether good nor bad, they just is. Have you ever witnessed an animal borrowing food from another? Only humans are delusional enough to think that they will be offered "Free Lunch Money" by their authorities (Gods) on daily basis. Therefore the sheeple are always subject to lose everything they have been given by the Gods at any time wished. Sheeple WANT to be ruled, so why accuse then the leader if the public is stupid enough to think that the new ruler will solve all their problems one by one. Daddy will come and give you a shelter, food and a warm fuzzy feeling of being loved. I think this is also the way how a person get cheated and then raped. Some are so used to be raped, they cant admit that they actually like to be raped!

I could tell in many ways how the sheeple is the main reason of the collapses and not the elites. The system now will not change and never has been... Any given idea by the authorities look just dandy but it is actually the old system with a new make up. If the people do want to f**k than they will be given this oportunity but to avoid the over population, the lower class cattle will be strelized and brainwashed, because there is no other way.

Anytime we speak about a NEW Societal System, all that evil attempts will have to be done in order keep system running. The NWO has been established very loooooong ago, so it is not coming, we are already in it! We already have the one world currency since the 60s - the dollar! We already have the UN and NATO. The countries with their borders are merely cattle farms with their invisible fences. So dont wait to see a change, it is an illusion! Either you have a farm outside of the country and live independent and unbounded to the economic or the societal system or you live in it and become a cattle with your birth certificate. And as always the cattle want the easy way and therefore they run to their daddy Gods to be protected and time by time to be raped. A dog will never bite the hand that is feeding it!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

They already do what they want anyway. But at least when the NWO gets to power and we want to overthrow the government we'll have just one to take care of.

But seriously, if we have one just government that is good for the people (like that's gonna happen) it shouldn't be problem. We all could have a say. With the internet now we could have sites set up to revise and learn about new laws and bills. Then we could all vote to pass a bill or a law that would actualy be beneficial for the majority of the people insted of just a select few.
edit on 7-3-2011 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Techy

Illuminati / Freemasonry / Scientology / Kabbalah / Mystery Religions are all the names of the same organization. That have existed and manipulated mankind from eons for their own selfish gains. The New World Order is one of their plan to secretively take control of governments and politicians around the world and unite them together.

By Secretively, I mean You will not be seeing One Government which is managing the world, but it is more about persuading maximum number of politicians of the world, to join them and then exert more control over the populations.

And the other similar agenda of NWO is one world religion, and again you will not be seeing one religion followed by everyone in the world, but it is about persuading as many world religious leaders to unify and then to execute their nefarious plans.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Techy

ive been talking about this for a long time and im just quiet sick of it...i dont know how that other guy(alex jones ect..ect) keeps talking about the same ol stuff with intensity...its the same old stuff! i came to realize there was never a NWO. in a sense.. its BS because it was there all along since the beginning. it just repeats itself. people talk about how #kked up it will be but the truth is its close to being complete for another cycle. they dont even care if you rat on them.. religion, government...we let this happen...they even tried to warn us but we failed to unite. whats bad about nwo? it will be like the ancient times. lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join