It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A grey alien in the past life!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I hear a lot People talking about being a grey in a past life! I would like to hear from any of you that seriously were a grey in your past life! I want to know your story! Its just fascinating to me. So tell me about your experiences!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
i was a grey mouse.. wanna hear my story?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by withyourmomLol
i was a grey mouse.. wanna hear my story?

Dude stop trolling please! I'm being serious!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Honestly, the only thing your going to get with this is BS. Hope your amused!

And out of the wood work they come,

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi

Originally posted by minigunner
Honestly, the only thing your going to get with this is BS. Hope your amused!

And out of the wood work they come,

Only BS I'll get is from you!

OOOOh, temper temper. Aren't we a bit feisty today. No BS here, just an observation. Guess we will have to wait and see. I'll revisit tomorrow to see the progress that has been made. If I am wrong then I am wrong. Maybe we will all get our disclosure through your thread

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I see what you are doing here.

You are just taking the most popular topics of the moment, and making threads, to farm for stars and flags.

I am sorry mate, you cannot just make a nonexistant op, and then expect people to star and flag you for it, without contributing anything.

The thread title is misleading too, and using controversial topics, with huge hits in the past, are going to be an epic fail now, and in the future.

Like i told you in your other thread, search ats, and your questions will be answered. If not, you are going to be called a troll.

VvV

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Hello sir,i was indeed a grey in my past life,i dont like talking about it though as it was rubbish,i could never find a soulmate,what with the telepathy and all,every time i seen a little grey hottie she would read my mind and hear all the nasty things i wanted to do to her and that pretty much scared them off, also i used to get ridiculed all the time off my colleagues for the time i fell asleep at the wheel and crashed once into a place called roswell,,it was sh#t!!!!!!
edit on 7/3/11 by lektrofellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
haha oh man!! i rememeber the grey old days!! everything was grey and black and we ate grey food and got greyed of a 20 pack of grey... # was sweet.. oh and i could fly, and shoot fire from my wong... yeah, totally...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
I see what you are doing here.

You are just taking the most popular topics of the moment, and making threads, to farm for stars and flags.

I am sorry mate, you cannot just make a nonexistant op, and then expect people to star and flag you for it, without contributing anything.

The thread title is misleading too, and using controversial topics, with huge hits in the past, are going to be an epic fail now, and in the future.

Like i told you in your other thread, search ats, and your questions will be answered. If not, you are going to be called a troll.

VvV

You can say and think what you want but I made this thread because I am interested In talking to people who have been aliens in past lives but then you come in here and tell I'm just trying form stars and flags! And btw you need to learn how to spell! And if you don't like my threads then don't read them. It's that simple. Besides I'm not gunna sit here and waste my time with you! So I am going to deny your ignorance and ignore you from now on. And ADMIN if you'd like to close this thread you are more than welcome to do so! Because obviously people can't be nice and just want attention.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by minigunner
Honestly, the only thing your going to get with this is BS.

Really?

I only see clash of belief systems here, nothing whacky.

Hinduism is the world's oldest practiced religion, in which reincarnation is a central concept. It is also established in Buddhism (rebirth) and various other religions.

Science tells us that carbon-based life is a chemical process that could appear anywhere in the Universe if the conditions are right. We also know that our sun and planet are relatively young, and that life therefore could have developed much earlier on other planets, several million, perhaps billions of years ahead of Earth.

According to the Fermi paradox, intelligent life should have developed, advanced civilizations should have learned how to spread through the Universe, and should logically visit this forsaken rock in the outskirts of the Milky Way Galaxy.

Every day, all over the world, people report strange phenomenon in the sky, seemingly intelligently controlled objects, often referred to as UFOs.

Some have also reported contact with entities controlling these vessels, and they are often described as what can be referred to as Greys.

What is BS or not cannot be decided by one particular paradigm or belief system.

Is believing that the world is 6000 years old, that Mary conceived her son miraculously by the agency of the Holy Spirit (which is a third of God?), and that Jesus was resurrected after being dead for three days whacky if you live in a small town in the Midwest US?

You might have more luck at other types of forums, such as Project Avalon or Desteni, kid_cudi.

ATS is basically a conspiracy forum, and attracts people of a certain mindset.

projectavalon.net...

desteni.co.za...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

Here is one of ATS' resident Extraterrestrials:

AnthraAndromda

Not a grey though I don't think.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Hands up who got foed for not loving this op!

ROFL

Gotta love them self-trolls...

haha tho the topic reminds me of an old political plarty we had here..

They Grey party.

"We're old We're Grey and we won't go away!"

I think they're all dead now, it being 20 odd + years later.

Probably before the OP's time

edit on 7/3/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
What if I'm actually a grey alien in this life?

I guess that would mean I'm excluded then?
Shame too, I could of had you put on the list for some bum work disguised as an abduction.
Still might though.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Search "Lowki" on here I think I have him/her as one of my friends he used to be a grey apparently

I asked for what he could "see" about me in a U2U and it was quite close, not like a horoscope close actually individual to me

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Well you never know, there might be some random person who comes and talks about having an experience where they met a grey

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
THREAD CLOSED

top topics

join