It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive amounts of Info being relayed in dreams.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

lol their trying to make you more intelligent,just go with the flow and try to learn it.

quantum mechanics is bogus though,so is most of main stream physics,they havnt even figured out the strong nuclear force is spin yet.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Now, here's where it gets tricky.

What is being "displayed" is stuff that is so far above my head that I don't even begin to understand it
in my waking life yet, somehow I do when I'm asleep.
Things like quantum mechanics and complex equations. complex philosphical ideas, and long diatribes
on physics that are so far over my head they may as well be in space.

Let me be clear!
I don't understand ANY of it nor can I remember ANY of it.
It is so foriegn to me that I couldn't remember a single sentence if I had to.
It may as well be Mandarin Chineese.

hey write it down go give it to a university and become a genius

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Last night's dream drained me. I'm still tired. But I'll say this. I could swear I was tuned into a paralell universe. Because the life I was living was me and everyithing. Just thing were different. Like for example I was in the same location where I live. But the area was different. And this ain't the first time I've had these "paralell" dreams.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
They could be commands for your brain to compute subconsciously.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicarious10000

This is pretty interesting because I have experienced that too.
Thanks for bringing it up.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Yep, I've had all sorts of bizarre dreams. The other week I literally read a whole book in my dream, but the freakiest part is that what I read gave more than a couple of solutions to some of the problems I've been facing lately.

I've had dreams within dreams within dreams, "astral projections" ever since a kid, and all sorts of bits in between. I've certainly had the experience of viewing stuff that's way above my head, all at once... just tons and tons of data. Can't really tell you what it is. This seems to be a fairly new phenomena, which makes me wonder to what degree black-ops has the ability to infiltrate our minds, and implant all sorts of junk in their. Overall, I'm more comfortable thinking it's just the subconscious, doing it's thing, and we're gleaming the raw processing under certain altered states.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Like you said, dreams can be tricky.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I take a Melatonin and Tryptophan before bed each night and its like going to the movies but you dont know whats playing. I dream every night with this mixture. I also believe your spirit can talk to you through your dreams. I often dream of things a couple days before they happen not saying im psychic by any means. To me God speaks to us by symbolism. Good luck!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Hey there Screwed.. (nice screen name btw
...)

I'm always interested in people's dream experiences, particularly if they seem to contain evidence of external intelligence acting upon our psyche.. I have lots of dreams (and hypnagogic/ trance 'vision' experiences) that seem to show elements of a future state of the Earth, in which we face massive, multi-layered conflict with each other, and with intra-dimensional entities.

One particular incident occurred eight years ago, when I was living in Oxford, UK. I was drifting off to sleep in a hostel, and without warning it was as though my brain was seized by an 'electrical storm' of sorts.. I'm told that epileptics don't remember seizures (I'm not an epileptic), but if they did, I imagine it might feel something like this did. An electrical storm, painful in the extreme, very violently shaking my perception as well as my physical body (or so it seemed - there's no way to know, as the other person present in the room said he had only heard talking, no savage movements).

During the 'seizure', my senses were overwhelmed with what appeared to be a MASSIVE download of information. Complex equations, millions of images, millions of textual displays, audio files - flooding my awareness, and all taking place so quickly it was impossible to consciously discern any of them. My room-mate told me the next day that I'd been talking in what sounded like Arabic (though I know nothing of the language - I believe he may have heard me 'praying in tongues' after the event, as I sought protection from 'whatever it was').

What was the experience? I'm still uncertain; however, I believe that if a powerful entity with advanced 'voice to skull' technology wanted to dump a load of data into someone's subconscious (for whatever reason - positive or negative, unknowable for the time being) then something like this might take place.

Keeping my trademark beady eye on the thread....

EDIT TO ADD - apologies to OP for the number of posts I've made below this one - I just find these things utterly fascinating... I hope that the 'bumps' will attract people to read though.. This type of experience is what will lead us into the next stage of human 'evolution' (for want of a better term)...
edit on 12-3-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I've certainly had the experience of viewing stuff that's way above my head, all at once... just tons and tons of data. Can't really tell you what it is. This seems to be a fairly new phenomena, which makes me wonder to what degree black-ops has the ability to infiltrate our minds, and implant all sorts of junk in their. Overall, I'm more comfortable thinking it's just the subconscious, doing it's thing, and we're gleaming the raw processing under certain altered states.

Just seen your comments after I posted my own experience.. Was yours anything similar to mine? I'm leaning towards a black ops/ alien intelligence as being the source of my experience..

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

Ah, but commands from whom?

Leading on from my above comments, I nowadays believe that some alien (pre-human?) external intelligence is communicating with humanity, with the intentions of preparing us for / averting some sort of crisis... I also presume that there are possibly several different sources for such communications, and that not all of them are necessarily on the 'same side'....

Are we on the brink of social collapse/ intergalactic or interdimensional war? The End Of Days?

Keeping an open mind...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

I'd recommend you read up on Emanuel Swedenborg - he had many experiences of the alternate realities (worlds within worlds) which constitute our (not really mythological) constructs of Heaven and Hell - real states/ 'places' to which we gravitate according to our actions and mindsets in this life.

He wrote once that a person's spirit/soul/life is already in the Heaven or Hell to which it most corresponds, in the sense that part of a person's psyche is always linked to the 'other' realms - and that we have dreams of these places in order to become aware of our current trajectory, enabling us to take actions to avoid negatives and reinforce positives.

Swedenborg offers a fascinating perspective - he provided the most compelling, unified descriptions of the psychological / spiritual life and experience of mankind that I've ever come across. On reading through the 'Arcana Coelestia', or 'Heaven & Hell', one gets an intuitive sense that what he experienced was, in the main, a correct and divinely inspired description of reality... There's so many layers to all of these revelations though, that it would take a considered study of his works, in conjunction with personal meditative experimentation, to fully grasp what he was getting at.

Attesting to his humanity (non-divinity) is that he (Swedenborg) wasn't always correct - he learned that lower-order spirits (life energies with personality, inhabiting the lower dimensions, including the demons/furies) are crafty, and often downright malevolent. Some of the writings he produced were later dismissed by himself and his followers as the product of deceptive 'tricksters' in the lower 'astral' realms... An example would be the time he was told (by some of these lower-order spirits) of creatures living on the moon who talked from their stomachs... He also discarded some experimental processes that he was introduced to, such as automatic writing, as he found them too unreliable as a method (he was one of the foremost scientists of the 1700's before embarking on his mystic quest).

Unless of course LunaCognita on Youtube is correct, and there are alien beings already present on the moon - in which case perhaps Swedenborg was onto something after all...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Borag the Horse

No offence, but there's stackloads of testimonial evidence for pre-cognitive dreams and similar psychic phenomena, most often attributed to a positive and superior entity - God, or angels, or advanced alien beings are commonly referred to as possible sources.

I personally have dreams of large scale events, which later occur in reality - sometimes months or years after the dream. My wife has dreams of little details which come true on a regular basis, on shorter timescales - usually within days or weeks. Each of our precognitive dream experiences seem to complement that of the other - she dreams about our personal life details, and I dream about the wider scenarios affecting the family, or the town, country and world we live in. We see this combined 'foresight through dreams' as a particular 'gift' from God, attesting to the validity of our relationship, and helping us to help others (many examples, won't weigh down the thread with them).

Additionally, there's textual/ experiential evidence for black ops 'voice to skull' technologies, allowing humans to interfere with both regular mental activity, and the dreamlife of other humans - by implanting subliminal suggestions, the utilisation of various waveform combinations etc.

'Creative dreamer' my eye. Such a thinly-veiled condescending tone is inappropriate when you obviously don't appreciate the realities associated with these sorts of phenomena.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Well, I've experienced all sorts of things, and what you mention isn't t all foreign to me. I've taken a lot of psychedelic substances in my youth. Once, after ingesting some ketamine, I went into a trance with two other people. We had a sitter who remarked that the three of us were taking turns speaking in what seemed to be Latin, and each would nod to the other after they spoke?!

I do think some of this may be black ops or private sector high tech, but am not sure.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
It doesn't happen everynight....(that I'm aware of)
but when it does, it is unmistakeable.

If they are dreams then It makes no sense to me why or HOW anyone could dream of something that they
have no reference point for.How does one dream of things that he himself doesn't even understand in the first place.
It is frustrating to say the least.

It is like I could be a genius and solve the worlds problems, create cold fusion technologies, draw schematics for a machine that would allow travel through time, free energy, clean water, repair DNA, speak to plants and animals,listen to them as well,.........if only I could remember how!!!

Imagine being able to speak pefectly fluent Spanish in your dreams.
Your partner hears you speaking it in your sleep. Records you and has it translated thus proving
it was really Spanish words that were being spoken. and the thoughts/sentences were coherent.
then....you wake up and only have recolections of the dream but couldn't speak a word of Spanish if your life depended on it.
Aggghhhhhh!!!
Wouldn't that be frustrating?

Granted, my waking dreams are not independantly verified in this way but still.
The thoughts and sentances are coherant and fluid and seem to be logical.
I can follow them at the time.
What's really wierd is, at the time, I am reading and thinking to myself at the same time...."WOW, I can't believe I understand this, there is no friggin way I am this smart". I am pretty impressed with myself at the time
and would put the worlds smartest Philosophers and Physisists to shame.
and then.........?

The alarm clock goes off and my super powes go away.

edit to add:
Thanks to the people for sharing your experiences with this sort of thing.
It makes me feel not so crazy. I have read and appreciate all of your replies.
edit on 12-3-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
... I have been having "dreams" in which I am conscious enough to think yet still asleep
if that makes any sense. In these dreams Massive amounts of information/data is scrolling like a teleprompter
off of which I am reading.
It is scrolling pretty fast so I am having to focus pretty intensly in order to keep up.

This sounds very similar to the state that practitioners of something called Yoga Nidra get into.

It is very poorly understood in the West, particularly the popular media (of course!) and often wrongly described as a relaxation technique or breathing exercise.

www.swamij.com...

But this is exactly what it is - a state of consciousness where you are aware, but are in deep sleep. It is not a REM phase of sleep either, or to be confused with lucid dreaming, nor is it even hypnogogia.

You can learn to exercise a degree of control over it once you are aware of what it is. I tap into it to get questions I have answered - about my own state of health, or the truth about what's going on with a particular issue that's going on in my mind - doesn't have to involve me personally either; could be deeper truths about a particular news item that aren't readily apparent (there's something almost Kabbalistic to this state).

But yes, it 'scrolls' fast so it is hard to keep up and the thoughts move and coalesce very quickly.

I think it's something that some people are just able to tap into - some universal consciousness but only with practice can you make it useful or understand it.

What I'd recommend is that you write down what you can remember, and perhaps if you don't already, practice meditative techniques to channel and control your thoughts better, and try to focus perhaps on something particular before you drift off to sleep.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Most likely a computer system, we are probably all linked to a kind of computer system, it must be somehow programmed or engineered into us.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I have similar experiances to what you described, I cannot remember anything about my dreams (when i have them that is i also have ''normal'' dreams to.) but when i wake up i always have this sense/felling that i havent been asleep at all. And that i have been processing information so complex that i could not possibly make sense out of it while i am awake. This is not a very good discription of it however because of just how intense these feelings are.

My partner also tells me that when i am asleep that i say all kinds of strange things like i am having a conversation with someone i no that alot of people do this but i always have the same conversation. and that sometimes i will shout or jerk about and then wake myself up in a panic.

I always put this to the back of my mind and try and get on with things but the day after i have one of these dreams I always fell sick with terror for some reason and dont want to go to bed the next night.

let me know if anyone else experiances things like that xx

top topics

<< 1   >>

join