It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Come Bearing Gifts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Hey folks,

I've been lurking around ATS for a while now, but I just made an account and this is my first post. I'm a philosophy student at New College of Florida, in Sarasota. (It's a great school.)

One of the advantages of going to New College is that it is directly adjacent to the Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport. I've been sighting UFOs floating around the airport, taking off and landing, etc, for the last few months now. These are almost certainly not extraterrestrial UFOs, but rather black military technology. Actually, I believe that most of the aircrafts I sight are part of DARPA's H(eterogeneous) A(erial) R(econnaissance) T(eam) program, which includes one manned plane (with some incredible abilities); a Predator B drone; a few kinds of unmanned helicopter (I have my suspicions about these); O(rganic) A(ir) V(ehicle) (these look like floating fans, but collect intelligence); and a couple other things.

Anyhow, I just got a video camera, and started filming some of the stuff going on around my school and Sarasota International. I also opened a YouTube channel and put up some recent footage. I'll be updating regularly. Go to my YouTube channel by clicking here.

Here are a couple of my favorite clips so far:
Rocket-booster UFO over Sarasota International
Glowing Helicopter over New College

Some of my videos are better than others, and some of them may not seem that suspicious. But there is sketchy airtraffic all day long, from biplanes that lay huge chem trails (I posted a video of one sunset, tons of chem trails) to military planes and helicopters that circle my campus.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy what I've got, and what I'll be posting in the near future.

Best wishes,
Arthur.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Hi and welcome just one thing though if you know what they are (rocket booster and helicopter) then they are not really unidentified are they? just a thought...

stay cool!
edit on 7-3-2011 by roughycannon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by archpremisis

Welcome to ATS archpremisis i cant wait to see you in the forums and get your thoughts on things and pics if you have any..have a great day~~cookie

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Hi arch,

Haven't you heard "Beware of Greeks bearing gifts"? You do not have to be Greek.

It means "Do not trust anyone who says they come bearing gifts".

It means trust no-one - your enemy or your so-called friend - sad, eh.

So you might want to change your title - although a lot of people won't even know.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I understand that a lot of people here are skeptical, and I don't blame them. My videos aren't even that good, since I have to zoom in so close a lot of the time and don't have a tripod (yet). I'm just encouraging people to check these videos out, not because I want them to believe anything in particular, but because I think they may realize that the footage is genuine, and interesting. I've been watching "UFOs" -- which are really just military vehicles I haven't identified yet -- all over the Sarasota Airport, my home in Philadelphia, and over Charlotte Airport, and I just think people should see what kind of cool aircrafts are floating around nowadays.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Hi Arthur, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

new topics

top topics

join