It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invasion of the soul snatchers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Invasion of the soul snatchers

It's my thoughts of thinking so it's none provable Conspiracy or is it?

Like the title says the discussion of the topic is how the Aliens will be taken over us at first its the mind now in the movie after someone was taken over and the old person was replaced they no longer had a soul. It's an ideal simular to the movie, your all basically going to be zombies in the mind, you will no longer want or the desire to want. Consider it to be dark programing The dark programing is about covering your soul keeping it empty, starving it, so it become malnurished
This what the water and the flu shots will become the new medicines the magic bullets that keep the brain receptors dead for desire(flu shot nano), the water is there to keep you druged up so the animal instinct of anger or aggresion is keep minimal they have no way of hindering the soul so they have to shut off the flow to it
The human body reflects experience to it the soul it's the virtural ram, they need the human body in a pictular state as it more viable for the reptiles to eat this where the GM foods come into play and there adding DNA from other creatures as a food flavoring, the soul of a human is unique in that it can travel after the body vessle is gone, It's a pure energy state There are laws for each and every energy state including the soul, The soul first passes into a state of darkness and that is where they want to keep it so it stays lost, and it will stay there in a state of fear unknowing so the soul never returns and is grounded completes a cycle. The dark side uses the souls it gathers for the purposes of running machines weapons againt the God energy the light side of the force, The dark side is looking to expand, it too is very intelligent it too follows natural laws. Dark energy has laws that keep it going and intact The universe is always pitted between the light and dark sides there balance between the two and there is a natural buffers between the two.

The God's of our begining up'ed our intelligence as we have souls and great potental of light and we are warriors of the light, our grace is our ignorance. It's the one thing that's a weakness and strength
We continued in a state of being born ignorant, so were born ignorant and innocent, we lose our innocence when we accept conditions of knowledge, It's a reflective system that reflects from knowledge into the soul and the feelings that surround the knowledge measured by the consious.
It's a continus loop system, Can it be manipulated yes it can, we aquire knowledge from simple observation Yet that state of knowledge does not transfer to others, so we need to express that
observation by voice or pictorials, written spoken languages is the key for acceration of knowledge
Written has been the primary focus for storage of information (secondhand knowledge) Feelings are also trafered by the same mechanisms, Secondhand knowledge grows, the manipulation part comes into play as we learn and fill our storage base were denied realizations of the knowledge,
we simple move onto the next subject, we lose out on the wisdom aspect of the knowledge
or were given the forced ending thats false, we accept it or we are riduculed by our peers, there concept there system. It's looked upon does a truck driver need to know about quantum physic's
does the garabage man need to know about being a DR, are you getting the picture.

Realiztions takes people to the next step of growth, opening great doors of understanding now take the system body mind and soul and apply greater understandings greater knowledge greater realizations and you have wisdoms experience that has instant knowledge.
Knowing is faster than thinking, If I have this education system in place what happens to the concpts of money greed and power, they are tossed aside for a better way to live, they become infants toy's you no longer play with them. Silly childrens games! now do you understand.
edit on 7-3-2011 by CIGGSofWAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
The soul is too powerful to be weakened by external forces let alone internal.
We are to powerful in a sense that a meer bunch of aliens cannot take us down, we already have the technology to destroy them; USA is on par if not more with alien tech atm.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by foreshadower99
The soul is too powerful to be weakened by external forces let alone internal.
We are to powerful in a sense that a meer bunch of aliens cannot take us down, we already have the technology to destroy them; USA is on par if not more with alien tech atm.

I like the way you think

And...

the thing about Souls is... We have them.. rather are Them.. and so do Aliens. So not only are we Alien to "Aliens" we are also Equal to them as Souls.

We humans think far too small.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CIGGSofWAR

mmmmm... Powerful the darkside is.... MMMMMM!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
There are two books I am reading that might interest you.

The Song of The Greys and Grey Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls both books are by Nigel Kerner.

The Song of The Greys is really taking me time to plow through due to he really gets into quantum physics.

Who are they? Where do they come from? What do they want/

Mr. Kerner's thesis is quite interesting and gives one a slightly different twist on a age old subject.

One additional book I have just recently bought and found really interesting is A.D. AFTER DISCLOSURE by Richard M. Dolan and Bryce Zabel.

"Knowledge protects, ignorance endangers"

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
This will explain how the Illuminati works and what the evil force is that is controlling the world.

www.youtube.com...

It's not that long, and I guarantee you will hear things you have never thought about. It gives a new perspective, but of course you must decide what the truth is on your own, and I encourage you to be free-thinkers.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Yes...Think bigger - Stepping away from the microscope can be baffling, but its the only way to get a grip on what really matters, and that is life itself, the simplicity of being. If aliens have learned simply to be, I doubt they have need of taking anything from others for they realize they have everything already.

That is of course unless they are mindless sentient hive driven cyborgs seeking that undefinably essence of life and are willing to dig deep into our mortal bodies to find it.

Hmm....

No no no....That was a movie...

Wasnt it?

GM

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
vegetables have feelings too! save the potatos!

new topics

top topics

join