It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China FM says no tension despite protest campaign

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Journalists know the designated protest site before inhand?

dont forget ATS China is a nation of near 1 billion, there is no oil in china like there is in the middle east or the Balkans, if you look at the map china is closer to russia, japan.

I found this rather ridiculously made by the makers of Jasmine Revolution, we have corruption and misrule here in north America and aswell widening income disparity.

Yet this group whomever they are think they have a right to bribe people with money and food by starting chaos and uprisings just so the leaders can be replaced by a pro Washington-britian liner.

Those behind the anonymous online calls for "Jasmine" rallies each Sunday have said they want to bring attention to Chinese public dissatisfaction with widening income disparity, corruption and misrule.

In Shanghai, at least 15 journalists -- French, German, Spanish and Japanese -- were held for about three hours near the designated protest site on Sunday, one of the detained reporters said.

journalists near the designated protest site? how do these journalists know the site before hand or rather before it happens?

What do you make of this ATS?

edit on 7-3-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Reminds me of the second gulf war and Saddams spokesperson, baghdad Bob. Giving a live press conference saying the infadels are being slaughtered and Iraq will prevail, as you see American M1 tanks rolling in the background behind him.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Reminds me of the second gulf war and Saddams spokesperson, baghdad Bob. Giving a live press conference saying the infadels are being slaughtered and Iraq will prevail, as you see American M1 tanks rolling in the background behind him.

i can see your brainwashed into believing these backed cia revolutions
www.huffingtonpost.com...

www.youtube.com...

There is a simple fact one China is a nation of near one billion two Chinese dont want a revolution, you want what? we have corruptions here in amercia and canada and rising food prices and income going up yet you dont see people rising up.

join