It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Witness to Greys.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Alien greys - although mathematical probability suggests aliens COULD exist, until I meet one in the flesh to me they DON'T exist.
The 'God' of the bible - again without any concrete evidence (and the bible certainly DOES'NT count ) - i.e 'God' manifests 'himself' before my eyes - DOES'NT exist.
So tell me how do you get a non-existant alien to believe in a non-existant God?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Jesus is an alien. We are all aliens... the arc of covenent was a radio transmitter to communicate with the what we so call "God". Jesus had more DNA strand activate then us. We humans have only 2, the rest is dormant. It is not true that the aliens are too damn logical as they are using their brain frequencies to communicate instead of using the thought which most humans uses.

You don't know anything about aliens. I do. Your solutions are good thoughts but not possible as the "aliens" do not think but generate frequencies directly instead of using thoughts to create frequencies.

The biggest problem of the human civilization is we THINK to much. Lesson of life: Do more action with less thought. you will survive :p

Also they all say believe in the bible? lol check out the book of the dead from the egyptian which is older then the bible and see what is inside? the bible is a copy of the egyptian book but with some things changed. Example: the egyptian had 42 gods, the bible say there is one. the bible contain 10 commandements, the book of the dead contains the 10 commandments but + 40 more. Moises went on top mount sinai to pray! It was actually a egyptian ritual, they would go on mount sinai every 2 days for a ritual. (pray or ritual) is to talk to what? the "gods" which are the aliens. which are our parents.

Don't you ever realized that animals don't need to adapt to earth biological envirronement? they just need to adapt to us as we change the earth as we want... Us humans need to adapt to everything... 98% of the things on earth, anything name it, we need to adapt. We are in constantly adaptation. Example (Cold, deseases etc...did you ever saw a dog have a cold?) We were put on this earth by them and for them.

Instead of thinking and trying to judge and start to try to make other believe in what you are saying, start to ask yourself this question. Am I aware? Yes you are aware of what they present to you, what they presented to you for thousands of years, but you know sometimes it is fun to look and see what is going on in the backstage.

If Jesus had more DNA activated then us, and the strand in us is dormant, don't you agree you can awake them? If you awake them, what do you think will happen ? tip: you are on earth which has a frequency of 7hz. When we think, it means that we focus on a thought it means that our brain waves goes up to 20 to 24hz. What do you think you need to do ?

Namaste

reply to post by davespanners

edit on 2-6-2011 by Blinded because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Pity that no-one else seems to be interested in reviving this thread. It's origin is close to genius and very funny.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners

I hope this thread has been of some help to people, and remember to keep you bible with you at all times when UFO hunting people we need to spread the word

Seriously, I was mis-lead!
I was going to say that first, prove Greys exist - then I read your self-stimulatory post and realised that you were just typing one-handed, sadly.
Shame on you.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monts

So you see, people going around "forcing" people to convert are just idiotic hypocrites who are further from the way of Jesus than Charlie Sheen is from his sanity.

Er, no one does, that I know of, or has since the 17th century. If you can prove otherwise, feel free, but I will require proof, not the assertions of Messrs Harris, Hitchen and Dawkins, or someone's blog...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vicky32

Originally posted by davespanners

I hope this thread has been of some help to people, and remember to keep you bible with you at all times when UFO hunting people we need to spread the word

Seriously, I was mis-lead!
I was going to say that first, prove Greys exist - then I read your self-stimulatory post and realised that you were just typing one-handed, sadly.
Shame on you.

I laughed so I cried reading OP, so the 'stimulation' included more than just the author. But then humour isn't an absolute, and can take many forms.

I still think, that the subtle nuances in OP highlighten many of the theist-atheist communication problems.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I agree with this post 100%
Here is a thread I posted during my first year
on ATS.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Not really, God pre-existed Earth and He called the solar system into existence with a single spoken sentence. If you wanna call a spade a spade then we are all aliens to Him.

I wonder what language god used when he spoke that fateful sentence that brought us into existence?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join