It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

17 tonnes of silver found in a Temple

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

17 tonnes of silver found in a Temple

www.youtube.com

The police were looking for a thief and look what they found 17 tonnes of silver worth 90 crore rupees in an hermitage right outside Jagannath temple of Puri, Orissa. i worked out the price 17 million 4 hundred and 8 thousand dollars At the current spot price of $33.38 per oz, that's approx. $18,244,000.. Wow ....SILVER!! Its the investment of the decade. Start stacking now. Blythe Masters of JP Morgan needs this silver BAD!
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Wow, I wish I had this stash in my basement, especially with the rocketing price of silver, now at over $36 an ounce.

the find mainly in bars of 35kg's a piece must have JP Morgan and the comex druelling from the the mouth over this find.

Seems like nobody is taking ownership of them at this stage and even the main priest didn't know about the stash.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
wonder if this will make my silver any less valuable.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I started buying silver last year - it's easier to trade than gold as smaller investment values ($36 / oz instead of $1450) and is another natural resource that seems to be going up and up in value.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

To Mayabong,

The price of silver today is the price willing buyers and sellers are ready to pay. This is a lot of metal, we are told it

was lost to the rightful owner until this week. Nothing was reported about the metal comming on the market so there

is no reason to expect it to change the market price this week.

new topics

top topics

join