It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They're Turning Off The Tap -

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
They're pushing their final peices into place and there's only us that can stop them but no-one seems to know how.
Please don't wait until this happens (though it has already started) - somebody has to come with an answer!

People are already pushed beyond their means - these are the things that only ever happened in third world countries and it's now hitting Mr & Mrs America, Mr & Mrs UK, the only way to reverse this evil plan is Solidarity but what do we do - Yes, we let them devide us again and again and again - we fall for it every time.

If ever there was a time to stand united - this is it. Because devided we fall and it won't take long either.

www.activistpost.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
And these people think we're nuts preparing just in case stuff like this happen.
Glad I have a plan, hope you guys do.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I don't know, friend. I once thought exactly the same as your OP suggests...

But while driving home from work today, I noticed the same rush hour traffic I have for decades. The wal-mart super centers are as crowded as ever, and the expensive steakhouses are maxed out.

It makes me honestly wonder. Maybe its US. Maybe 'we' on here---or some of us--- are suffering from net-overload and a little paranoia. I'm very tempted to unplug a while. I suspect some of us on here might share a sort of collective, semi-subjective world view that is grimmer and darker by far than the reality in our towns and neighborhoods.

Maybe we are the sheep, and the internet is our shepherd?

It's food for thought anyway.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Segador
And these people think we're nuts preparing just in case stuff like this happen.
Glad I have a plan, hope you guys do.

I do have a good store of dry food buty hey how long can it last - my main aim is in the Garden - I have a place all fenced off from view and busy preparing the soil and hoping for a bumper crop I also have lot's of spices which I use regularly.
But you can't grow the nice things in life like good shampoo, toilter tissue, etc and these are among the many things we will miss.
Fuel is a bigger problem - if you can't get to work (assuming you have a job) well you're well and truly goosed!
But not to think ahead is just plain stupid because we should all be doing that anyway.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
actually, remember God.....all this is really coming down,,,it was written and it has to be, otherwise, will a world of suffering and sorrow and uncertainty go on fore-ever?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clark Savage Jr.
I don't know, friend. I once thought exactly the same as your OP suggests...

But while driving home from work today, I noticed the same rush hour traffic I have for decades. The wal-mart super centers are as crowded as ever, and the expensive steakhouses are maxed out.

It makes me honestly wonder. Maybe its US. Maybe 'we' on here---or some of us--- are suffering from net-overload and a little paranoia. I'm very tempted to unplug a while. I suspect some of us on here might share a sort of collective, semi-subjective world view that is grimmer and darker by far than the reality in our towns and neighborhoods.

Maybe we are the sheep, and the internet is our shepherd?

It's food for thought anyway.

Know where you are coming from Clark and allowing the net to be your shepherd is the same as allowing the TV to do the same. But if we look at the facts of life and the populations growth along with what we know is going on with the climate (whatever the cause) we have to face the Maths and I'm afraid TV or Net - it just doesn't add up.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The article is just a lot of opinion. But I tend to agree with the idea that the world is overpopulated. Food shortage should help reduce over time.

Seems like a workable plan, no?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
actually, remember God.....all this is really coming down,,,it was written and it has to be, otherwise, will a world of suffering and sorrow and uncertainty go on fore-ever?

I do remember God and I am also aware of the writings which are too erie to ignore but at the end of the day I and all of us are living in a world where there hasn't been a true messenger since Jesus then Mohammed and we could darn well do with one at the moment - so until we know different we have to survive and preparation is always key to survival.
I could accept it more easily if I believed it was all purely down to nature that these terrible things are about to come down on our heads but I'm afraid I don't believe it is - TPTB are the ones who are causing all this - there is no need for anyone in this world to starve or suffer in pain and they know it but won't about turn because this has been their agenda for hundreds of years and they have ensured it carries on through their bloodlines while they sit comfortably on their thrones as we rumage around for the pickings - but we have always allowed it because we can't come together on anything!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Clark Savage Jr.

Good angle, i have thought of that too, but i am fat old and retired so i can play as long as i want on the net.
I prep too and do my hobbies when i can.
But there is some merit to what you say, even partially being sheepish.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
The article is just a lot of opinion. But I tend to agree with the idea that the world is overpopulated. Food shortage should help reduce over time.

It certainly is Bonco - but would you like to see it happen to those you love? From your comment, I can only assume that you are single and have never gone hungry.

Think about it Bonco - Think about how much the elites are hording - unimaginable amounts and along with their grip on coperate business and banking that stops the natural flow of food/imports/exports - their really is no need for it except ofcourse their needs.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

No doubt, I agree, we have true objective problems on this planet.

These are, at the least, very concerning times.

Good topic.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Seems here fine as well just another day but that will change as they will keep uping the anty, it's going to plan
as long as peple think like that head up up there arses, I don't see anything therefore all is good.

Thats the plan in motion you! It has not begun as of yet this just the starting of the hammer's fall, go back to the time of Germany some knew what was going to happen and a few Germans went out and pleaded with britton to intervien, even Churchchill pleaded None would listen. Chicken Little now runs out "The darkness is coming"
"The darkness is coming"

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2

It certainly is Bonco - but would you like to see it happen to those you love? From your comment, I can only assume that you are single and have never gone hungry.

Think about it Bonco - Think about how much the elites are hording - unimaginable amounts and along with their grip on coperate business and banking that stops the natural flow of food/imports/exports - their really is no need for it except ofcourse their needs.

What I am saying is all opinion based (just so you know):

To be honest I usually agree with the Elites, a fellow person at the same level as class that my family comes from would sell us out in a second. That is the problem, the lower classes have been conditioned to loathe each other, as well as develop behaviours that create large divides among each other.

Does it bother me that people will suffer? I would do everything in my power to take care of the people I care about.

The alternative is to let misguided no-nothings breed rampantly with no regard for anything but the latest thing on YouTube.

Perhaps you are right by blaming the upper echelons of society, but at the same time, regular people have let this happen by giving up critical thinking as an attribute. I would say the school system supports the dumbing down of the population, but at the end of the day, everyone has to think for themselves.

Here's to people dying off leaving more room for survivors.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2

What I am saying is all opinion based (just so you know):

To be honest I usually agree with the Elites, a fellow person at the same level as class that my family comes from would sell us out in a second. That is the problem, the lower classes have been conditioned to loathe each other, as well as develop behaviours that create large divides among each other.

Does it bother me that people will suffer? I would do everything in my power to take care of the people I care about.

The alternative is to let misguided no-nothings breed rampantly with no regard for anything but the latest thing on YouTube.

Perhaps you are right by blaming the upper echelons of society, but at the same time, regular people have let this happen by giving up critical thinking as an attribute. I would say the school system supports the dumbing down of the population, but at the end of the day, everyone has to think for themselves.

Here's to people dying off leaving more room for survivors.

I am so pleased you have made this statement --- TAKE NOTE PEOPLE THIS IS TYPICAL OF THOSE WHO HAVE NO REGARD FOR YOUR SECURITY - SOMEONE WHO REALLY BELIEVES HE IS BETTER THAN YOU OR I - EVIL

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Yes, it's a dog eat dog world. The majority of people would cut their fellow man down to save themselves. They just wouldn't admit it. I might be evil...

But at least I'm honest.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

It's not a dog-eat-dog world except when people like you make it so.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Green312
reply to post by boncho

Take ten people, put them in a room, take away everyday living comforts, and you will see. That is the true test of a person. People don't really know themselves.

Anyone been in war knows exactly what I'm talking about.

The nature of the world is determined by human nature. The point is that as people we want to believe in the possibility of a perfect world. What is more likely is that we may be able to change the world we live in, but we cannot discount human nature.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Green312
reply to post by boncho

Take ten people, put them in a room, take away everyday living comforts, and you will see. That is the true test of a person. People don't really know themselves.

Anyone been in war knows exactly what I'm talking about.

The nature of the world is determined by human nature. The point is that as people we want to believe in the possibility of a perfect world. What is more likely is that we may be able to change the world we live in, but we cannot discount human nature.

Many people have been involved in wars but don't end up like you thank God! Most people are turned into better people by doing without or going through hard times. If it is war that has twisted you then you should go see a Doc. I also think you'd find that people would help eachother a lot more than you would expect - it is called being human.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

- it is called being human.

Exactly, I don't think most people really knows what it means to be human.

You need to put everything into perspective, every action committed by human beings in the past few thousand years lives inside all of us. It's just a matter of bringing it out, or when pressure or stress brings it out.

You could do studies on this matter but I would presume you would be breaking a few human rights conventions.

That's why I say people in war are most likely to understand what I'm talking about, and I imagine it wouldn't bring back good memories.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

- it is called being human.

Exactly, I don't think most people really knows what it means to be human.

You need to put everything into perspective, every action committed by human beings in the past few thousand years lives inside all of us. It's just a matter of bringing it out, or when pressure or stress brings it out.

You could do studies on this matter but I would presume you would be breaking a few human rights conventions.

That's why I say people in war are most likely to understand what I'm talking about, and I imagine it wouldn't bring back good memories.

It is in times of war that people help eachother most and when it comes to civilians - even the enemy. War can and does bring out the best in us and for those who lack this deep seated human trate and perpertrate evil on the world and those around them are nothing more than animals. Yes we do all have an animal instinct but being human means recognising that in ourselves - even soldiers placed under strain no the difference and most soldiers kill from a distance not hand to hand combat as it used to be (not saying this never happens) and that is how they are able to remove themselves from what they are doing, though some can't.
I still say the majority of the civilized people of the world would share their last piece of bread as I would. But if ever I come across you in some begotton place - please identify yourself and I will ensure that I take all of your bread and give it to a human.
As this is now off topic please don't expect any further response.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join