It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Day Of Rage: Saudia Arabia 3/11. Already Begun

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Originally posted by OldCorp
They aren't particularly brutal, the citizenry isn't oppressed (politically, women might say differently,)

Yeah well, who asked the uterus brigade, right? Bitches should just stay in the kitchen, cook me some falafel already!

Seriously? You're arguing in favor of women being stoned to death so you can have cheap gas. That's sick.
edit on 7/3/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

You can stop trolling me any time. You know that's not what I said, you're just trying to piss me off by twisting my words to have an opposite meaning.

Begone fool.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
And so it began. This wind of change is sweeping the Middle East now. Soon, this will be a worldwide phenomenon where every dictator and corrupt politician will be toppled.

I hope you are correct. I'm ready and willing. I've had the corruption touch me and mine personally. I want nothing more than to face my persecutor (not a spelling error), let him know how his actions affected myself, my wife and my children, then...do what needs to be done to evil tyrants...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
GOOOOOOD

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
As all humans have the right to express their desire and i say all humans. Just remember it will affect all of us on this planet. Im talking about the forth coming change globally. Its going to cost us all in a big way ! We folk in the fortunate western world better prepare for hard times because they will come opon us like it or not. Planet Earth is changing and there aint a thing anyone can do to stop it...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I kept seeing the date 3/11 in my dreams last night.

It was someone's birthday- it wasn't mine, not sure who's it was. There was a party though, in a university school room. I took the gifts in but no one was there. All the presents had 3/11/2011 written on them.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
I kept seeing the date 3/11 in my dreams last night.

It was someone's birthday- it wasn't mine, not sure who's it was. There was a party though, in a university school room. I took the gifts in but no one was there. All the presents had 3/11/2011 written on them.

^ Odd. People swear on here you cannot read in your dreams

More and more LiveLeak videos coming out with protests this afternoon.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
As the world braces itself for Saudi Arabia’s “day of rage” on Friday, which many fear could be the spark that sends oil prices soaring to beyond the $200 a barrel mark, Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud Al-Faisal issued a veiled threat to the United States, warning that the Kingdom was prepared to “cut foreign fingers” in the event of any outside interference.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
If it breaks out like some big betters think it will, then some people are going to get very rich off the mess!

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Well it's officially 3/11 in Saudi Arabia. Wonder what, if anything, will happen over there? Guess we'll find out soon enough.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join