It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Day Of Rage: Saudia Arabia 3/11. Already Begun

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Day Of Rage: Saudia Arabia 3/11. Already Begun

www.liveleak.com

March 7th 2011

Saudi citizens march peacefully for an end to the corrupt Monarchy in their land, & for the chance to vote for their rulers.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Remember, large assemblymen have been banned in S.A:
www.guardian.co.uk...

Appears these warnings are being ignored.
Let's hope the military is on the people's side like we saw in Egypt.
edit on 6-3-2011 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
umm...the military has already started fighting against the people in Egypt, have seen several accounts on twitter suggest those in the military only want a piece of the action that the tyrant had.

but yes, the riots will spread to Saudi Arabia, and every other arab nation.....though what will come of it, who knows.
edit on 6-3-2011 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
www.guardian.co.uk...

Large assemblymen eh?, how large, like 10 inches large or are we talkin 6-8 inches. Sorry I just couldn't resist lol. On a more serious note, the situation in S.A is very concerning and could start the beginning of the U'S economic collapse, all the US needs is a major economic trigger to collapse, and $200 a barrel oil could be that trigger. My bet is the S is going to HTF soon.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

I believe if they get any real numbers protesting(which they don't have yet) the kingdom will crack down very harshly.
They have already warned that the ban will be enforced.

In a sign that the ultraconservative kingdom is growing nervous about discontent in its midst and on its borders, Saudi Arabia's Interior Ministry warns that public demonstrations are a violation of Sharia law.
Source

and tell me if this aint propaganda trying to preempt the unrest, I think the king is worried
Young saudis reject street protest

JEDDAH: A large number of young Saudis as well as religious clerics have rejected the plan to hold anti-government protests in the Kingdom. Speaking to Arab News, they commended the government’s open-door policy enabling the public to meet with authorities and express their views.

man I might have to quit driving my car, gas prices will sky rocket if Saudi Arabia goes down the tubes! you think 3.50 a gallon is bad just wait!! not my only worry just an observation, this will crash the US economy even further!!

edit on 6-3-2011 by paradiselost333 because: to add content

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
And so it began. This wind of change is sweeping the Middle East now. Soon, this will be a worldwide phenomenon where every dictator and corrupt politician will be toppled.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

but yes, the riots will spread to Saudi Arabia, and every other arab nation.....though what will come of it, who knows.

$10 a gallon gas and WW3?

Just a quick guess....

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
all according to the plan the collaspe of the US relays on America doing nothing in SA lol there watching and laughing at the collaspe the perfect plan for the NWO mutipul birds with one stone

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIGGSofWAR
all according to the plan the collaspe of the US relays on America doing nothing in SA lol there watching and laughing at the collaspe the perfect plan for the NWO mutipul birds with one stone

"Order out of Chaos"

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
If it is true that the morality police turned a blind eye to the immoral activities of the Princes then Sharia law is upheld by these protests. This is going to spread like wild fire all in the name of justice. If the common folk is beaten by the morality police when they error so does the King and his Princes if they ignore the writings of the Qur'an. Gas prices are sure to go up if the populous wants to end the Monarchy.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIGGSofWAR

I honestly do not think this is part of there plan. It is my belief "The Powers That Be" were blindsided and are like..
"Oh sh#$" and are scrambling around trying to figure out what to do.I will know this to be true if this goes down in Saudi Arabia ,with all that wealth you can bet your house that they"the saudi ruling family" were one of the top tiers in the NWO plan!
edit on 6-3-2011 by paradiselost333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

www.guardian.co.uk...

Why in the world would you advocate a revolt instigated by Iran's theocracy for no other reason than the centuries-old Sunni/Shia split? Do you WANT to pay $10 a gallon for gas?

Just because the Sauds are in power, that's no reason to throw them out. They aren't particularly brutal, the citizenry isn't oppressed (politically, women might say differently,) and they are stable. I can think of any number of other types of government than could - and may - rear their ugly head if a revolt is successful, and none of them are preferable to what the Saudis have now.
edit on 3/6/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

I'm thinking the same thing. I don't believe these protests for democracy at least was planned. If ya man in Egypt could go down.. why not everywhere else.

But then again, it could be.. and some are actually good guys.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Saudi Arabia won't protest. For a couple of reasons.

1. They are already rich, they don't have much reason to protest. It's a very wealthy country.

2. It's against the law to protest.

In a country where the wealth is pretty decent and the people aren't treated badly, why would they bother?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
And so it began. This wind of change is sweeping the Middle East now. Soon, this will be a worldwide phenomenon where every dictator and corrupt politician will be toppled.

I have to agree with your assessment that soon this will be a worldwide phenomenon. Corrupt leaders around the globe, to include our own here in the US, have got to know that the people will no longer stand for it. Exciting times.

edit on 7-3-2011 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2011 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Does anyone find it coincidental that date selected is 3/11/11 or 11/3/11 to have this "Day of Rage?" Always seems like these types of events have the numbers 3, 9, and 11 in common.

Disclaimer: I don't believe in numerology, but am good at spotting patterns.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
This might not SEEM relevant to the original story by the OP........

But..

Is this a way or start of things to come in the UK with people WANTING to take some form of Action (legally !!)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not quite the same scale as a full blown riot but people up in Liverpool are 'Taking Action'...

Very Interesting...

Regards

PDUK

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx

1. They are already rich, they don't have much reason to protest. It's a very wealthy country.

1. Who? The leaders or the people?..

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
They aren't particularly brutal, the citizenry isn't oppressed (politically, women might say differently,)

Yeah well, who asked the uterus brigade, right? Bitches should just stay in the kitchen, cook me some falafel already!

Seriously? You're arguing in favor of women being stoned to death so you can have cheap gas. That's sick.
edit on 7/3/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx

1. Who? The leaders or the people?..

It's mainly the huge royal family with monthly stipends or taking out loans from banks and not repaying them. Along with taking "fees" from the foreign workers in return for sponsoring them.

The average Saudi isn't all that well off. Especially the Shia majority.

www.reuters.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join