It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All-Seeing-Eye in Subway Commercial & The Law of Fives

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I noticed this at the beginning of February but have been waiting to find a video of it online or to see if anyone else on ATS could beat me to it...

I'm still not sure how to embed videos but here it is.

For those who didn't know, last month was Februany $5 Footlong at Subway. At 00:04 it shows an All-Seeing-Eye at the top of the "A" in "ANY", but there's a closer shot of it at 00:05. Notice the Mayan calendar in the background, how the capital letter "A" resembles a pyramid with a separated cap stone, & how the snake (a symbol of knowledge/illumination) looks over towards the Eye.

"The Law of Fives states simply that: All things happen in fives, or are divisible by or are multiples of five, or are somehow directly or indirectly appropriate to 5
The Law of Fives is never wrong."
—Malaclypse the Younger, Principia Discordia, Page 00016

Not only is it $5 for any foot long, & a clear shot of the All-Seeing-Eye at 00:05, but there are 5 different scenes (Fisher man, Mayan explorer, Chinese new year dog/dragon, Galileo/astrologer, & the valentines day (on the 14th where 1+4=5) lovers with five heart clouds above them), & the announcer also says "five" at 00:23 (2+3=5).

What else do you notice about the commercial?

edit on 6/3/2011 by PinkAndBlack because: fnord?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
wow hmm don't know what to think about this i have seen a few threads on stuff like this
what do you think it means
do you think thery are trying to say something?.
or just coincidence?.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by PinkAndBlack
I noticed this at the beginning of February but have been waiting to find a video of it online or to see if anyone else on ATS could beat me to it...

I'm still not sure how to embed videos but here it is.

For those who didn't know, last month was Februany $5 Footlong at Subway. At 00:04 it shows an All-Seeing-Eye at the top of the "A" in "ANY", but there's a closer shot of it at 00:05. Notice the Mayan calendar in the background, how the capital letter "A" resembles a pyramid with a separated cap stone, & how the snake (a symbol of knowledge/illumination) looks over towards the Eye.

"The Law of Fives states simply that: All things happen in fives, or are divisible by or are multiples of five, or are somehow directly or indirectly appropriate to 5
The Law of Fives is never wrong."
—Malaclypse the Younger, Principia Discordia, Page 00016

Not only is it $5 for any foot long, & a clear shot of the All-Seeing-Eye at 00:05, but there are 5 different scenes (Fisher man, Mayan explorer, Chinese new year dog/dragon, Galileo/astrologer, & the valentines day (on the 14th where 1+4=5) lovers with five heart clouds above them), & the announcer also says "five" at 00:23 (2+3=5).

What else do you notice about the commercial?

edit on 6/3/2011 by PinkAndBlack because: fnord?

LOL, I knew somebody would post about that commercial as soon as I saw it. So has subway been harboring the anti-christ, or is this just an example of creative marketing?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Here you go. I love subways

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

THANK YOU!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by PinkAndBlack

Well let's see:

1. The explorer chick is hot.
2. There are 5 planets hanging around Galileo's head (He's in front of one at first, but it can be seen at :15 from a different angle.)
3. There are 5 penguins.

You know, I just thought of something... This is a commercial that is POINTING OUT the number 5 on purpose. There are bound to be 5 of a lot of things. Thank the production manager, but I don't think the Illuminati are involved unless... YES! That's IT!

JARROD IS THE ANTICHRIST!

Grab your B.O.B. and head for the hills! (but be sure to stop at Subway for a delicious $5 Foot-long Sub along the way. It may be the last Philly Cheesesteak you ever have.)

edit on 3/6/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

What are your thoughts on the Eye?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
For the love of God, not again.

It is a commercial meant to entice you to go to Subway and get a $5 sub. Bunch of advertising execs are probably sitting around laughing at how many people they got to notice the so called "all seeing eye."

Yup, Subway is the anti-christ, NWO and alien overlords all in one.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
at least it's not that idiot jay-z making stupid triangles with his hands.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

reply to post by OldCorp

What are your thoughts on the Eye?

To be completely honest, I think that it was chosen for it's value as a new "pop" icon. If you were to generate a word cloud of the most popular topics on the Internet, I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see "All-seeing Eye" prominently featured. Pop artists like Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Jay Z, etc., have been FLOODING their videos with Illuminati-type references in the last few years, and IMHO a smart video director would include these elements in his video to take advantage of what they call "cross brand advertising." It got YOU talking about it didn't it.

Or, the Illumined Ones REALLY like to micro-manage.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acid_Burn2009
For the love of God, not again.

It is a commercial meant to entice you to go to Subway and get a $5 sub. Bunch of advertising execs are probably sitting around laughing at how many people they got to notice the so called "all seeing eye."

Yup, Subway is the anti-christ, NWO and alien overlords all in one.

You mad?

Yes you are very smart, it is a commercial meant to entice you to go to Subway and get a $5 sub... good job.

I've made no mention of the anti-christ, New World Fnorder, or alien overlords.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Have you taken note of the "5th" in the calendar at around the 18 second mark? it's really hard to tell what it is, i attempted to blow it up ...

I hate to feed the fire ... but doesn't it look like 2 celestial bodies? perhaps an asteroid or comet (Apophis? Elenin?) and maybe a planet (Earth?) in the distant background?

... also, for what it's worth, the 4th looks like an astronaut.

Interesting, either way, S&F.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Good to know what your thoughts on the matter are.

Yes it caught my attention, but not any more interested in buying their product. If anything it turned me off from their subs that much more, being a Discordian & all.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I dunno, but next time you go into Mcdonalds, take a look at the sticker by the door with an eye inside of a triangle. Its yellow and says something about the security cameras. Paying attention has all sorts of benefits.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AJ1123TKE

I was trying to figure out what that was. At first I assumed it was Galileo looking at the stars, but the picture you posted does look very different. I also noticed that the 23rd is the only day without something in it but there's a doorway underneath.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

reply to post by OldCorp
being a Discordian & all.

A whuuut?

I'm intrigued. Please do tell, what is a "Discordian?"

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

reply to post by OldCorp
being a Discordian & all.

A whuuut?

I'm intrigued. Please do tell, what is a "Discordian?"

THE DISCORDIAN SOCIETY is a tribe of philosophers, theologians, magicians, scientists, artists, clowns, and similar maniacs who are intrigued with ERIS GODDESS OF CONFUSION and with Her Doings.

For further Illumination about which you will learn more and understand less please consult your pineal gland wherein is explained absolutely everything worth knowing about absolutely anything... & more!

edit on 7/3/2011 by PinkAndBlack because: fnord?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The tip of the "A" also ressembles the Eye of Providence.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by devils
The tip of the "A" also ressembles the Eye of Providence.

Wow great observation. Your either a troll, or really stupid, or most likely a really stupid troll. That's pretty much the whole point of this thread, re-re.

"All-Seeing-Eye at the top of the "A" in "ANY""

edit on 12/3/2011 by PinkAndBlack because: fnord?

edit on 12/3/2011 by PinkAndBlack because: fnord!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Blatant 666 In New Subway Commercial - Has Anyone Else Seen This?

edit on 29-4-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

top topics

join