It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The doom is feeling heavy today.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
We have silver breaching $36, oil soaring, pump prices rising, Saudi Arabia looking sketchy with demonstrations, NASA disclosure, all kinds of funky stuff.

Yeah, I know its always doom-y, all the time, for many ATS members including myself. But some days are more doom-y than others. I feel a pronounced liftoff today, not sure what it means but whatever, this is general chitchat so you get what you pay for. But after years of doom-mongering, the gut feelings of ATS members must be worth something, no?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Hmm, you may be right.

Indeed there are far more doom particles floating around today...there may have been a doomquake somewhere...I am thinking Indonesia perhaps.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

See, that's what I'm talking about.

Quantifiable, even. I'm impressed.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
funny i've spent most of the day here and thought it a slow day.

perhaps it's the quiet before the storm?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
That's doom son. Nothing in the world smells like that. I love the smell of doom in the morning...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
There's nothing like being sick with a high fever for four days and when my head finally cleared today I find that doom has ratcheted up even a few more notches...it almost makes me wish I was still laying here with a 102° temp and out of it.

*sigh*

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Oh, it is not just you. See this below - also I went to numerous sites to check, most of the popular stuff is all on back-order.

www.patriotfood.com...

Emergency Food Panic

March 1, 2011

Big John Lipscomb

I have been in the preparedness business for a while now and I have never seen such a run on dehydrated and freeze dried food as there is right now. Every preparedness food company, including us are running at least three weeks behind and that delay will only increase over the next several weeks. I would not be surprised to see a delay of 8 weeks before the end of May 2011.

We had to hire several new employees this week just to keep from falling further behind than 3 weeks. I have double checked with all the competitors and found that they too are running almost a month behind.

Rumors are flooding the preparedness industry that the big company- Mountain House is about to cease selling to the general public because they have a federal government contract to stock up food for a coming economic collapse late Spring or early summer.

If the general public knew how much emergency food was being sold or how many people are buying it, you'd know how serious the situation is right now. Production is running 24/7 and it cannot keep up with demand. One reason is that many pastors have finally awakened and are encouraged church members to stock up food supplies for tribulation- (see Middle East situation).

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
The world has been ending for 4 or 5 billion years now.

Seems like any other day.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
The world has been ending for 4 or 5 billion years now.

Are u sure for that??

new topics

top topics

join