It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is how the next 18 months will play out.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Here is how I think the 18 months will play out:

Saudi’s will rise up and try to overthrow the Government. The Saudi military will mostly disband and take up arms with the people, against the govt. There will be thousands of casualties. Saudi’s king, will not let the people take control, he will use whatever means necessary to stop that from happening.

The situation in Libya will continue to escalate, with thousands more being killed. The U.N. will step in to help the civilians and Gadhafi and son will be removed from office. There will be an interim Govt. set up until elections can be sorted out. Even though there is a different govt. in place, some factions will continue to fight. Libya will be the training grounds where thousands of terrorists learn to fight.

Egypt will essentially controlled by the Muslim Brotherhood. Unfortunately for the U.S., Egypt was one of our few “allies” in the Middle East / North Africa. The Muslim Brotherhood claims to not support terrorists, but I think the Muslim Brotherhood will be running the “puppet govt.”, they will wish death to infidels and will harbor more terrorists.

Iran will eventually attack Israel or be attacked by Israel, it really all depends on how it will be portrayed by the MSM. Iran will be backed by thousands of Jihadists, and will cause mass casualties to the Israeli military. The U.S. will back Israel, just like they have always done, and send troops into Iran. Like usual the U.S. will first send in waves of air strikes against Iran, but unlike Iraq, the U.S. will drop twice as many tons of ordnance After the U.S. is finished with its air campaign, there will be over 250,000 troops sent into Iran.

As we have seen recently, the price of fuel will rise. It will be worse than it was in 2008. The price of oil will reach $175+ dollars per barrel. Fuel will be rationed, and thousands will go broke trying to make their way to work. The dollar will finally be recognized as being worthless.

The U.S. will be first regarded as “heroes” after helping the people of Libya out. Then after several small scale terrorist attacks or attempts, the U.S. will enact some small laws against the Muslim religion. After the U.S. attacks Iran, they will be closely watched by the U.N. and eventually be condemned for the actions taken. After the attacks on Iran, the U.S. will be the target of several large scale terror attacks and Americans traveling overseas will be attacked on a daily basis. There will be attempts on the lives of the Presidential candidates during the 2012 campaign.

I know this has been discussed time and time again, but I think all of this will play out much sooner than many of you ever expected. I will probably hated for giving my thoughts on what is happening in the world right now and what I think will be the outcome. ATS is really the only place I am able to discuss my views because many of you here at ATS actually care what is going on in the world.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
anything about the north koreans? chinese? russians?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

Is this a prediction based off either web-bot, something supernatural or just personal thought? Just curious

Cheers

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I think i remember reading a thread like this about 18 months ago

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Yes, what about the North Koreans - the unpredictable!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Its all doom and gloom with you Isn't it!?
I sincerly hope you have it wrong but the first part of your premonition concerning the Saudi uprising is already starting. I don't think America could simply invade Iran due to their support of the Israeli's so dont be too surprised if there was another false flag terror attack like 9/11 or 7/7.
One thing I was pleased to see you never mention. It seems you see no role in all this carnage for us Brits!?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The UN..... Do something relevent.........bwaaa ha ha ha ha ha.The UN has been irrelevent almost since it was created.The UN is great at lip service.Oh you naughty country sanctions for your autocracy how dare you commit genocide, sanctions and a spanking. You have got to be kidding me.

edit on 3/6/2011 by lonegurkha because: Lord please help me to learn to spell

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
i would put it more like this:

- protests start in saudi arabia on the 11th, they will gain momentum gradually until they stand on solid ground were their calls cannot be dismissed. however the saudis will maintain control for now.
- bahrainian government will lose more control over its own protests, fears that a succesful shia revolution in bahrain will fuel the shia minority in saudi arabia.
-gahdafi forces will continue fighting the rebels, more deaths. gadahfi will remain in power through march. he still stands strong no matter what they say.
-oil prices rise significantly by mid-end of march
-north korea announces its ready for nuclear test
-more protests world wide
-yemen government falls
-fierce fighting in saudi arabia, libya, and bahrain
-protests in iraq, morocco, oman, iran
-bahrain starts to lose control
-saudi arabia backs bahrain to slaughter shia
-iran intervenes
-worst hit on the economy
-gahdafi starts to retake country (no one will care)
-world starts issuing warning against each other (USA warns iran, iran warns saudis, saudis warn protesters)
-false flag
-economic collapse

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a very biased prediction

2nd line

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
First things first, the U.N will never condemn the actions of the U.S.

Other than that, good luck.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Massive protests are set for Saudia Arabia on the 11th of March. This will impact US economy greatly as Saudia Arabia is the US's primary source for oil. Once major protests hit Saudia Arabia some people are expecting oil to reach $200 per barrel or more. This would cause outrageous gas prices and possibly crush the US economy. This combined with the imminent collapse of the dollar could cause major catastrophe in the US.

The only way the predictions in the OP's predictions don't come true is if the Obama admin decides to open the massive US oil reserves. However, there is only so much oil and once it is gone more doomsday predictions will need to made.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sense9000
Massive protests are set for Saudia Arabia on the 11th of March. This will impact US economy greatly as Saudia Arabia is the US's primary source for oil.

Not even close --

Statistics for monthly oil imports for December, 2010, top five nations we imported oil from:

Canada: 84,092,000 barrels
Mexico: 42,311,000 barrels
Saudi Arabia: 33,684,000 barrels
Nigeria: 33,185,000 barrels
Venezuala: 28,430,000 barrels

-- Source

However, we are our own primary source of oil, in December 2010 -- 174,344,000 barrels produced domestically (from the same source, different page.)

Not saying that the Saudis won't impact the world economy, but they are not our largest source of oil.

As for Egypt, their main sources of income are Suez Canal and tourism revenue, neither of which is likely to be positively impacted by being a terrorist state, or even a place of instability. Getting their house in order is likely to be the only thing on their minds in the near future.
edit on 7-3-2011 by adjensen because: Clarification

top topics

join