It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clyde Lewis interviews Michael Ruppert On the Middle East Situation 3/6/11 - 10pm PST

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Clyde Lewis interviews Michael Ruppert On the Middle East Situation 3/6/11 - 10pm PST

www.groundzeromedia.org

Michael C. Ruppert is the author of two books, lecturer and experienced investigative journalist. His first book, “Crossing the Rubicon: The Decline of the American Empire at the End of the Age of Oil” is in the Harvard Business School library. He is also the sole subject of a recent critically-acclaimed documentary named “Collapse” which has received stellar reviews from the NY Times, Variety, The Wall Street Journal, Entertainment Weekly, USA Today, TIME Magazine and film critic Roger Ebert.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.groundzeromedia.org

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
When it comes to Peak Oil, Energy Economics and the coming Collapse (GREAT MOVIE!) - Micheal Ruppert is a leading expert. That being said when I saw Clyde Lewis from GZ Radio was going to interview him on the current middle east situation I thought - What an amazing choice!

With all the instability out there, I think there are only a few people better suited to discuss the topic! It also promises to give a much different perspective then the usual talking heads which our cable news outlets front.

Maybe this time we might get to the truth!

Anyways should be a great show and I can't wait!! I hope you all find it interesting too =)

www.groundzeromedia.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I been listening to him the last 2 weeks he puts on a pretty good show I recommend listening ATS members

new topics

join