It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Viruses/Disease on Earth caused by aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Have you ever wondered how diseases just seem to 'pop' up out of the middle of no where?

SARS
AIDS

I mean, how did these diseases just pop as though they were brought to or implanted on earth?

AIDS is a very sophisticated virus, almost as if it were genetically engineered or created, considering the difficulty our scientists are having in curing it.

Anyone have any views on diseases brought by alien races and such?? just curious.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
well....AIDS was supposedly created because some guy had sexual intercourse with a monkey. o.o

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
AIDs were supposedly created by the U.S. government in order to kill people in mass and take control of the country. The "Green-Monkey Sham."

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

[edit on 7/19/2004 by GuerrillaFuunkstaahh]

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
There's a terrorist group in Japan that creates viruses in order to meet demands.
There was one attempt where they placed a concealed virus in a subway and killed about 2 people or 12 once they opened it... can't remember how many died.
They didn't know how exactly to use it though.
I think it was the Ebola Virus.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I dont see why aliens would do this. I for one would not go to another planet and infect it with a virus just to see how it effects that civilization!
If the aliens are wanting to make humans disappear from the universe alltogether they would have done it by now.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by devil9t9uk
I dont see why aliens would do this. I for one would not go to another planet and infect it with a virus just to see how it effects that civilization!

Probably the same way some humans get a kick out of pulling legs off of insects to see how they squirm.
It wouldn't surprise me to see aliens putting a virus on the planet to see how and what happens.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Not to insult anybody who believes that various illnesses may be of malevolent extraterrestrial origin but blaming the unknown for mankinds many woes has been a trademark of the uneducated masses. Just switch the word "aliens" with "witches".

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by GuerrillaFuunkstaahh
There's a terrorist group in Japan that creates viruses in order to meet demands.
There was one attempt where they placed a concealed virus in a subway and killed about 2 people or 12 once they opened it... can't remember how many died.
They didn't know how exactly to use it though.
I think it was the Ebola Virus.

You're thinking of Sarin nerve gas. Not ebola. 2 different things.

top topics

join