It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Posted to public access~ "Video: WTC Attack 9-11 from NY Police Helicopter March 6, 2011"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
This just got posted today, not too sure if it has been seen on any other media sources. It is new for me and that can probably be said for others as well. Seems there is some further footage, and that this released NIST copy is only what they wanted them to know of.

Opinions, ideas?

WTC Attack September 11, 2001 from New York Police Helicopter

Video obtained by FOIA to NIST by an anonymous person who directed it be sent to Cryptome. Excerpt of the NIST letter.

Quote: These electronic files image were provided to NIST by the New York Police Department. The City of New York has provided NIST with the following
Video

153 Still photos

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

I haven't watched it yet Verdana, but does this chopper footage show the 2nd plane impacting the WTC? I had started a thread on this a couple days previously. I have watched some footage from police choopers before at WTC and remember one of the chopper pilots stated that they didn't have a camera filming aboard his chopper. This same pilot is shown in the chooper footage and had his name on his helmet. Why would he lie and how come they didn't capture the 2nd plane on film inbound? Or is that why the "tape" is edited?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
There was a few massive explosions just before the North Tower collapsed when heard in "9/11 Eyewitness" and corroborated by the First Responder Oral Histories. I find that the exact moment of the beginning of the North Tower's collapse missing and cut out, very curious.

edit on 6-3-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: grammar

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
What does this 17 minute video show??? YOu have obviously viewed it before posting so tell us????

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bussoboy
What does this 17 minute video show??? YOu have obviously viewed it before posting so tell us????

The video is from an NYPD helicopter and covers both collapses of the towers. Is there a reason why you can't just click the link to watch it yourself?

Here's the video so you don't have to click on a link:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

edit on 3/6/2011 by hhcore because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Unless it show the 2nd plane impacting the building, then I've already seen it. The question is, where is the 2nd plane impact video from the police chooper?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I see an explosion below the "fire line" at about 10:05

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Even now I find these images so hard to watch...and the reaction of those inside the helicopter when the first tower falls is just so emotionally stunning. Thank you for posting this.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Question is why? There are dozens of shots from both media and private individuals showing impact into South Tower.

Are you one of those conspiracy loons looking for something....?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I viewed the video and I will watch it again and then some.
Lots to be seen for sure and lots to take in. This is the first time i have seen this one and I need time to take it all in.
S&F to the OP and I just have to keep watching this.....
One thing comes to mind is when the first tower goes down it is one hell of a visual show, why then did the chopper land? Maybe needed fuel? I don't know just throwing this out there.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
you do know this tape has been edited with crucial
elements removed.

There was a segment of this video in Loose Change
where there was a shock wave from the 2nd plane
hitting the South Tower. In that video, it shook the
helicopter and almost lost control. The actual footage
of the 2nd plane hitting the tower has been edited out.
I must ask ...... why ???

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Isn't it amazing that in a police helicopter, with all the surveillance technology that they have on board, that 11 years after an event, they release this edited version of muck, and to make matters worse there is still nothing from an even higher surveillanced Pentagon.
Something stinks to high heaven and yet ye do F-all about it, that fluoride is definitely doing the job!

[Shakes head in disbelief]

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

They had a camera filming onboard a police chopper that was "almost" hit by the 2nd plane impacting the tower. Where is the footage and why lie about it? How is it possible that this officer(Hayes) is the only one reporting "steel beams glowing red"? As you mentioned yourself, there are lots of pictures and film of the WTC, but none with "glowing red steel beams", which by the way, is impossible to have from a office fire.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Debunkers? The silence is deafening!

new topics

top topics

join