It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the economic crisis in the Homefront trailer becoming real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Is the economic crisis in the Homefront trailer becoming real? Now I disagree with North Korea coming in and invading the US but I can't stop thinking about the economic crisis mentioned in Homefront.

www.youtube.com...

From wikipedia en.wikipedia.org...(video_game)

2015: The effects of peak oil are felt as gas prices reach up to 20 dollars a gallon due to a war between Iran and Saudi Arabia. Russia cuts off all oil trade with Europe. Survivalist literature become bestsellers in America. China's influences diminish.

We will see $20 dollar a gallon gas sign bot because of a Saudi-Iranian war but by simply Egyptian style uprising in many oil producing nations.

2016: America withdraws its military from Japan and other countries overseas, focusing on its instability back home. Texas splits from the United States, border bloodshed takes place as refugees from other states attempt to enter Texas.

Currently even in if there are problems here at home. the US has refused to withdraw it's troops overseas. However if the situation became so bad then the US will have no choice but to retreat overseas. Meanwhile it wouldn't be surprising if Texas split apart from the US. In 2009 the Texan Governor Rick Perry announce the possibility of leaving the Union

2017: Martial law is declared in the United States as its infrastructure crumbles due to financial deficiencies.

Martial law could be implemented to maintain order due to rising domestic terrorism and people rioting and protesting.

2022: To prevent the contagion of the Knoxville Cough, Mexico closes its borders to Americans. Hyperinflation pushes the US dollar to the edge of collapse.

The Knoxville Cough is fictional of course but Hyperinflation however is becoming a reality due to the Obama administration printing out too much money.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Well i dont really know where to start. All of these things may come true one day, but all may not. There is always a threat of something or another, howevere most predictions rarely come true. Maybe somebody else would like to chime in, I am having a little mental block.

join