It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO & LUCIFER

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
You arent ready for the answer.
I was where you are at about a year ago, focused on the "illuminati" and God and revelations and whatnot. You cant have someone tell you you gota research and become knowledgeable for yourself. Take your research to Egypt and their Gods and how they are related to the "illuminati" And Moses' life in Egypt and monotheism. And do some more research on your own religion! (all religions for that matter)how it came to be (astrology), how old testiment stories (such as the flood) are important parts of history that happened before the christian era all put into one book... watch the firt part of zeitgist www.youtube.com...
basically you gotta dig deeper. Past God and the Devil and go to the history of civilization
BTW if you keep diggin you might start questioning things... especially talking to people on this sight

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

" destroy them which destroy the earth "
(this would solve
most of the world's problems)

Ref. Revelation 11:18

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Just my view. No references, sorry.

So there's an organization running the world while keeping it's members/intentions secret (for the most part). The collection of elite CAN'T be worshipping Satan/Occult because some don't believe in it right? Whatever. If an Atheist picked me up off the side of the road, he definitely wasn't influenced by God either *note-sarcasm* (the Atheist might disagree, Lol). If you don't like my use of spiritual figures, just pretend I'm saying good and bad instead of God and Satan. If you don't label anything "good" or "bad", I don't care, think what your "self" is inclined to. Whether TPTB give homage to Satan or deny spiritual existence, there is definitely an influence of the anti-morals in governing bodies.

The purpose is control. Through money/desire/fame or poverty/depression/crime. Some fulfill their roles and remain quiet through positive means and some through negative. Everyone has a part to play and, sociologically speaking, we must all fall into a class with a title/role (male/female, black/caucasian, student/nurse). Once assigned into a "click" it's easier to develop pride and feelings of superiority over others. You're not one of us, so I'm gonna treat you differently instead of establishing some kind of commonality. Of course this isn't for everybody, many remain as individuals or are still autonomically aware while in a group. As collective citizens though, we are easily controlled, especially now with television. With the introduction of mass media, having classes/titles, racial pride and prejudice, chances for revolts and the overthrow of a corrupt government system is much less likely to happen because we're too busy fighting each other. Or the collective group that "knows" the "truth" is busy posting on ATS threads and plugging holes in other people's take on what's REALLY going on. Alot like the different religions, everyone wants to be right. Plus the whole "conspiracy theory" has such a negative connotation that anybody able to see through the veil is viewed as a nutjob. Brainwashing, influencing, herding, call it what you will, but mass media is in our face daily with the affecting us in ways that satisfies the "elitists". Even being aware isn't enough. Just because my eyes are open, when the doctor taps my knee in the right spot, I still kick.

The end goal is total domination and satisfaction of their desires. Who is "they"? Whoever "you've" labeled "them" as. Satan has his hooks in deep and has total influence over "them", whether it's realized or not. Sating a desire only creates more desire though. The greedy will become more greedy, the sufferers of their greed will suffer more. Is something big coming? Yeah, probably. I don't think that it'll happen when the Mayan calendar stops though.

End self important, wish I was right, rant.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

I had the very similar questions. The Who and Why type of questions. It always felt that things didn't play out according to God's plan on our world and I always wondered why. These are answers that are hard to find real proof because the further you go back in history the less verifiable it is. Also keep in mind that history is to a large extent one sided, the winners write history. The losers are generally wiped away from the pages and tablets of the past. I think the more someone looks into it you can see that all roads seem to lead back to some event in a far distant past.

To better understand the information I'm about to give you must understand that we are not the only life in the universe. There are Trillions of inhabited worlds and the universe is older than our numerical comprehension. All life on all worlds is initiated by God through his differing orders of Sons. Also all worlds are managed by God through his Sons. The universe is organized in a very effective and effcient way. God also has a basic plan that is followed to foster and develop mortal races. There is a spiritual head on all planets and is called the Planetary Princes. His name was Caligasta on our world. They are spiritual beings and are not visible to mortals. When the Prince and his staff arrive on a planet its in the dawn of man. As soon as man develops will and the ability to know God. Since man can not see the planetary prince he is supplied with 100 corporeal staff members (actual flesh and blood) not to mention angelic helpers. The Prince and his staff arrived on Earth 500,000 years ago.

These 100 (50 men and 50 women) staff members were partically immortal. Although they were flesh and blood they could live on by comsuming fruit from the tree of life which was a tree brought here from the system headquarters. There bodies had a dual circulatory system and the 2nd one absorbed certian space energies as well as the energy from this special fruit. This fruit would do nothing for a normal human. It is the job of these 100 to do the bidding of the prince and foster the development of civilization.

Lucifer was our System Sovereign. He managed a system of 600+ worlds. So not necessary "the right hand of God", but non the less he was given much authority. Satan was a lieutenant of Lucifer and the reason we have heard more of Satan was because he is the one who would come to our world to do Lucifer's bidding. About 200,000 years ago Lucifer started a rebellion. He basically wanted to rule his system without any outside influence. Of the over 600 worlds he managed only 37 went into the rebellion. Meaning 37 planetary princes joined his cause. The instant that happened this entire system was isolated from the larger units of creation. More specifically the 37 worlds were completely isolated. The loyal segments of creation do this as a defense mechanism.

Once we were isolated 300,000 years of human progress was lost within a few thousand years. How advanced were we? Not sure, I don't think it was anything like what we have now. But major progress was lost. A great sifting was begun. Everyone on princes staff had to choose a side. Most of the prince's staff went on the side of Lucifer and once they did that they were cut off from the life currents and reduced to human statis. So the fruit from the tree of life did nothing for them and they eventually died. But these disloyal staff members were still super human. They were 300,000 years old at the time and lived for several hundred more years. The leader of the disloyal staff members was Nod.

It is the offspring of these disloyal staff members who I believe have been controlling Earth since those days. Their knowledge and wisdom was far more advanced than the average human. There offspring were the "Mighty Men of Old". I believe it is these people who have keep up the worship of Lucifer all these thousands of years. I believe you are right that their time is coming to a close. But as long as people believe in selfish pursuits their system of control will continue. God's will is prevailing, but it is a slow process. That was one of Lucifer's follies. He tried to short circuit the development of man. Evolution is a slow, but sure process. When advanced knowledge is given to people who are not ready for it disaster strikes.

If you would like to know more about this search for: The Urantia Book

It's all in there.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Hi, I have been trying to search for answers regarding a problem my 5 year old Son has only just be able to tell me in great detail, and this site is absolutely the best explanation I have found in weeks. I am not to sure I believe someone has hacked into his head or anything, but something is happening here, and I wonder if anyone can see a connection as I do. I noticed that my little boy had been writing his name easier in mirror image (without a mirror) for over a year then one night he said to me that my friends dead Mum just walked past him, he decribed her down to a tee, then said he see's differen't sprirts but they dont hurt him. He said he see's them in mirror image also, and he said that the mirror on our fireplace beams messages on to the wall, so I asked him to draw them and there was a pyramid, spinx, 2 mummies and a lamb and then a man sending what looked like a balloon up to heaven, they dont learn about egypt in school until next year, but he told me that he'd been there and that Michael Jackson was in a tomb there (he does not know who Michael is as were not big fans) anyway I got the last few years of his drawings out and I was so shocked to see nearly everyone was mirror image and all signs & symbols and kings with hooves for feet, a lot of rivers, rain, arrows, and over 70% all had a sun on and everyone has lots of crosses on. And written in mirror image the words "the nine". He was born on the 09/10/05 and I was born on the 15/08/75, He is left handed and not very good with letters & numbers in school but very good at other things and very bright when talking and explaining things, I am not very religious but I started to read the bible to see if it helped and I asked God to show me a sign he would be there for us, the next morning I found a tiny sliver cross on a tiny small chain that was definately comforting, my son now wants to take the chain everywhere and he wont be left alone in the house, he said that it is only our house, and he see's things in the TV when its off. The last 3 days he has been saying that if he closes his eyes he can hold a demons hand and they eat flesh, I dont know what to do, I am scared people will think he is strange or mad but I am worried sick, please can anyone else advise me what to do, many thanks Emma x

Text

Text PurpleText
edit on 5-7-2011 by worriedmummy35 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Golithion

No connection to the NWO and Lucifer, huh?

How do you explain:

1) Bohemian Grove
2) The Lucis Trust'
3) Rockefeller Plaza

Those are 3 off the top of my head that intertwines the NWO and a Luciferian Agenda.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Friend, have you ever researched Lucifer at all, or just read the bible for all of your information? You do know that the word "Lucifer" is in fact a Latin word, and I dare say the Roman Catholic Church, or the language of Latin was not invented, or in vogue when God supposedly threw Lucifer out of Heaven. Do you see the direct contradiction here? Friend, I have been researching the New World Order for more years than you have have probably been alive, and I can assure you that Lucifer has not thing one to do with what they do. In fact, their God is Moloch. If you are truly a NWO researcher, you would know that. Take your head out of the book of lies and myths and do some real research if you wish to know your enemy. The New World Order is very prevalent in the leadership of all Church Religions, right up to the Vatican.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Lucifer IS indeed an angel (high priest for his creation) but he wanted to prove that it will be better if creation recieves direct help from angels rather than working it out for themselves. He set out to do his task and was successful until the main seven told him to dismantle his project. There was no rebellion but instead a compromise was made, were they did agree and allowed Lucifer to once more prove his opinion and its already going well, however only souls are created by the seven and this is what Lucifer is lacking, and so his creation (Animus) sent probes to scout the universe, searching for any life forms with souls in order to create their own soul. A noble task dont you think? There is a prophecy, where the Animus probes are set to reach half-way through our galaxy sometime around October 2011.

Lucifer, like Apollo and Hourus were all known as the "shining one," "bringers of light (knowledge)."

Btw, Lucifer is most certainly not losing, never has, never will. Abrahamism will lose, as in the end there can only be one and logos always triumphs over mythos.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by worriedmummy35

Hi sounds to me like mabie demon possession, that would be where his getting the info from. Are you or any of your family part of a cult or occult, most children who are possessed become so after trauma and abuse/ sexual abuse. Ask him and watch the people you leave him with including your family and parents, its normally close to home. The only way i know you can remove demons is in the name of jesus but you will need a strong believer to do it. Dont try it yourself could be dangers, reading the bible, going to a decent church and getting him to drink holy water may help also. Good luck and let me know how it goes x

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

In fact, their God is Moloch. If you are truly a NWO researcher, you would know that.

And you don't see a problem with this? The people who are in control seem to be showing alot of favor and worship to a being who God doesn't seem to like.

‘Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Moloch/Molek, for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the LORD. Leviticus 18:21:

If you can't see the connection between the NWO and their fascination with Lucifer then you really haven't done your research. Just look at all the symbols on a dollar bill, not just the symbols but the very phrase "In God We Trust" clearly shows what God they believe in and follow, and it's not the God of the Bible that's for sure.

But I'm sure you knew that already. For anyone interested take a look at this video about the Satanic symbols on the U.S dollar.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Yes NWO and Lucifer.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I am not completed with the thread,but it is a start to understanding the ideology that is the premise of the "New Age" thinking which is upon us and grasps at the very basis of our understanding of what we think we know and understand.
(See source below)
The U.N.'s Luciferian Agenda and the Coming New Age Cosmic Christ

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The truth is, some people want to set themselves up to be god.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join