It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO & LUCIFER

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

The light which you say is what we needed in my opinion is the lie. The light merely took us away from "being" as god intented to "thinking" as the light bringer intended.

Interesting. Feels right, never heard it put that way before. And then I found this. The whole of it requires a little suspension of disbelief but is very interesting because it speaks to exactly that:

A group of archangels and ascended beings from 7th, 8th and 9th density were also watching the Earth. Several of these beings are well known to Earth's people, including Archangel Michael. An ascended being that was later given the name "Lucifer" was among those watching the progress of Earth. Lucifer devised a plan to lessen the chaos on Earth by teaching Earth souls how to control their emotions and use their intellectual capabilities so they would not be as easily swayed by the negatively-polarized factions. Lucifer mistakenly attributed the decaying situation on Earth to unbridled emotions and passion. A group of souls headed by Lucifer came to Earth and established a series of mystery schools designed to train souls in suppressing and controlling the emotional body. The plan backfired, because as the students learned to suppress their emotions, their souls became more and more fragmented until their vibration dropped below fourth density into third density. Suppressing any part of the Self results in a loss of power and awareness. The shaming of emotion in men, the Victorian suppression of sexual desire and the making of feelings wrong all had their origins in Lucifer’s philosophy.

Archangel Michael, seeing what was happening on Earth, found that he could sit by no longer simply watching, and so he headed a group of ascended beings who voluntarily dropped their vibration and came to Earth, establishing another mystery school designed to raise the vibrations of souls back into the light. Once Michael and his group arrived on Earth, the vibrations were so dense that he and his band of celestial helpers became caught in the game of duality and started seeing the negatively-oriented factions as evil forces to be overcome. Thus these archangels reinforced the concept of "light vs. dark" on your world. Michael took the side of the light and many members of the Councils of Rigel, as well as most of the Dracos, took the polarity of the dark.

Meanwhile, Lucifer and his group maintained their cool, calm aloofness, becoming armchair strategists, watching with interest the battles taking shape. He became so fascinated with this drama of duality that he began building up both sides, through training the light and dark forces to fight each other in the interests of seeing who would be supreme victors.

www.salrachele.com...

The first paragraph talks about what you said exactly going from being into thinking. I recently finished reading the Hidden Hand material on ATS and he stated that Lucifer came from the 6th density (not the 7th but close enough.) HH also talks about playing their part on the negative end of the polarity to encourage growth and soul evolution.

The third paragraph is downright fascinating talking about "building up both sides." That's exactly what the Rothschilds or whoever is above them has been doing for centuries. WWII is a great example as TPTB funded both the Axis and the Allies.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by nakiannunaki
reply to post by vjr1113

Knowledge that set us free? What planet have you been living on?

Free... are we really... freedom isnt killing your brothers and sister... freedom is peace.

This world is ruled over by Satan and he has created his hell on earth.. i don't see a shred of freedom just more and more illusions to buy into.

free to choose our destiny

killing? like Sodom and Gomorrah, the crusades, witch burnings?

edit: yes i dont advocate killing but a certain someone told a certain someone else in the old testament to kill his own son.

just what god do you believe in?
edit on 6-3-2011 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

You should. Those very stories were written in the bible depicted by the men of the time of the writings. That does not mean God influenced those acts. Could have easily have been Lucifer and would stand more to reason.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Lucifer is the lower mind. - as for the power behind the elites, I think that has to be the originators of the smart monkey project - who don't want us escaping the planet to borg swarm the universe - hence the need for a docile controlled serf population,now that 'religions' are no longer able to control and limit us.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

unless you understand the metaphysics of the spirt and the battles within you will not understand the truth within the stories of the bible.

when God speaks to us it is easy to for his messages to become diluted in our minds, hence that inner battle which took place is the said person.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

reply to post by vjr1113

You should. Those very stories were written in the bible depicted by the men of the time of the writings. That does not mean God influenced those acts. Could have easily have been Lucifer and would stand more to reason.

i changed my mind, i will not stop.
it doesn't matter when it was. murder is murder, and guess what? its WRONG!
are you seriously justifying murder?

yes i dont advocate killing but a certain someone told a certain someone else in the old testament to kill his own son.

just what god do you believe in?

:edit so god wanted to prove a point and he used said method to get it across? that's the most cynical thing ive ever heard.
edit on 6-3-2011 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Lucifer is the lower and upper mind it is the ego and the total mind that blinds us from simply being.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

I never thought you would stop to be honest.

My point still stands.God does not tell anyone to kill anyone.. mans mind tells us what to think and as i stated above mans mind is ego/lucifer/light

If one just is, one does not think. If one does not think one can not commit murder, one simply exists.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Think about lucifer and god for a minute. God supposedly put Adam and Eve in Eden, along with the Tree of Knowledge, which he forbade A & E from sampling. What kind of horse# is that?

And Lucifer, "Lux Fair" or "Light Bringer" gets a bum rap simply because he - like Prometheus - wanted to bring knowledge to man, but whoa.. that really pissed off God.

To me God in the Old Testament sounds like a petty idiot who would be on the side of any NWO, not Lucifer.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

To side with a creation of the creator before first siding with the creator is to accept the lesser of two forces.

if that is what you choose to do then that is your choice.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

reply to post by vjr1113

I never thought you would stop to be honest.

My point still stands.God does not tell anyone to kill anyone.. mans mind tells us what to think and as i stated above mans mind is ego/lucifer/light

If one just is, one does not think. If one does not think one can not commit murder, one simply exists.

"Will you sweep away the righteous with the wicked? What if there are fifty righteous people in the city? Will you really sweep it away and not spare the place for the sake of the fifty righteous people in it? Far be it from you to do such a thing - to kill the righteous with the wicked, treating the righteous and wicked alike. Far be it from you! Will not the Judge of all the earth do right?"

- Abraham (Gen 18:23-25)

there, god orders the killing of people.

if you simply want to live, then why do you need a god?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Then the LORD said to Joshua, "Do not be afraid or discouraged. Take the entire army and attack Ai, for I have given to you the king of Ai, his people, his city, and his land. You will destroy them as you destroyed Jericho and its king. But this time you may keep the captured goods and the cattle for yourselves. Set an ambush behind the city." So Joshua and the army of Israel set out to attack Ai. Joshua chose thirty thousand fighting men and sent them out at night with these orders: "Hide in ambush close behind the city and be ready for action. When our main army attacks, the men of Ai will come out to fight as they did before, and we will run away from them. We will let them chase us until they have all left the city. For they will say, 'The Israelites are running away from us as they did before.' Then you will jump up from your ambush and take possession of the city, for the LORD your God will give it to you. Set the city on fire, as the LORD has commanded. You have your orders." So they left that night and lay in ambush between Bethel and the west side of Ai. But Joshua remained among the people in the camp that night.

joshua 6

more killing

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
So far many of you that have contributed to this post seem to be in favor of Satan or Lucifer over God.

It makes my point that there are many of you on this site that are like minded and more in favor of Lucifer than God.
You each have your reasons but it is my honest opinion that you have been led astray by that all beautiful deceptive being.

None the less i would still like one of you to step to the plate and call a spade a spade.

If you know that the Illuminati and Secret Societies worship Ba'l and Baphomet and if you know that the goal is the stealing of souls then be strong enough and brave enough to lay it out on the table.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

Once again i will reiterate what i stated earlier that the bible is just as likely a creation of lucifer as it is of god.

The stories you put forward could have all been created by lucifer to make man hate god. That does not mean that god/love does not exist and that lucifer will not try to overthrow him.

Religion is not my argument my argument is that lucifer/satan is responsible for the coming death of humanity. I only want to hear it from the horses mouth.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

So far many of you that have contributed to this post seem to be in favor of Satan or Lucifer over God.

It makes my point that there are many of you on this site that are like minded and more in favor of Lucifer than God.
You each have your reasons but it is my honest opinion that you have been led astray by that all beautiful deceptive being.

None the less i would still like one of you to step to the plate and call a spade a spade.

If you know that the Illuminati and Secret Societies worship Ba'l and Baphomet and if you know that the goal is the stealing of souls then be strong enough and brave enough to lay it out on the table.

Mabey you didnt know that the super Jew, Solomon, worshipped the god "EL" right along side YHWH. Along, with a myriad of other pagan gods, Baphomet had a place in The Temple.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

reply to post by vjr1113

Once again i will reiterate what i stated earlier that the bible is just as likely a creation of lucifer as it is of god.

The stories you put forward could have all been created by lucifer to make man hate god. That does not mean that god/love does not exist and that lucifer will not try to overthrow him.

Religion is not my argument my argument is that lucifer/satan is responsible for the coming death of humanity. I only want to hear it from the horses mouth.

lucifer comes from religion so it IS relevant.

we can turn the tables and say the bible is the word of god, which is what is accepted by most.

we can also turn the tables and say that lucifer is god in disguise and the real god is lucifer....

but you're not interested in figuring out the truth are you? how about this....

there is no god, there is no lucifer. bad things happen because of the actions of ppl and not some imaginary being. good things happen because of the actions of ppl and not some imaginary being.

if you have anymore replies to me, try to go back to my posts to find a reply. i dont want my posts to be in vein as i have been very patient with you. good luck

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SunTzu22

It would stand to reason. Lucifers influence is always strongest around Gods flock.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

And i even more so with you brother.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Right its past my bedtime.

Hopefully i can come back in the morning and see the "light" someone has gracefully put forward.

I know you are out the lucifer and i know your minions are watching.

Step forward and confess, you know you want to... you are boastful... so boast...beast!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The fact that Satan is gaining strength is not because he is getting stronger, Man has grown weak willed and his lusts have increased, thus granting him this noticable increase.

Also Man has turned away from God, I dont care what your belief system is, or if your a non believer for that matter. Because its true for all.

I see alot of untruths spoken here about God by many, those with no faith at all are so easy minded I feel sory for them even, whlie feeling sick at the same time as I taste thier delusions and peer into thier minds eye. Most of them are so overjoyed with themselves, are quite like how Satan himself was and how he infact did outsmart himself. They should be horrified at the pride they feel as they deny the Allmighty.

Also while it is meritous and fruitful to ponder the mysteries of God, Becareful not to fall into the delusional trappings of self enlightment. Until you understand what you think and what you are told in your own mind and from whom it came, You could easily insnare your own mind in doing so. Most every mystery of God will always elude you because you are unworthy and arrogant in the start of your journey and thus have polluted your path. Humble yourself before God allow him to speak to you instead, no I should say shut up and listen, as he does speak to ALL.

sorry I could go on but would stray further from topic, guess im just saying its our fault.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join