It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO & LUCIFER

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

Tyranical rule according to whom or what? The bible?

Who is to say the bible was not actually written by lucifer?
Who is to say that all the suffering in the world exists as a result his conditioning has had on us turning us away from god/love and leading us into sin?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
DP

edit on 6-3-2011 by nakiannunaki because: double post

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

Two more words: Fraternal party.

Bohemian grove is just a bunch of rich powerful business men, there is nothing there that you can't see on any college campus around the country. The only issue I have with the grove, is that it is not transparent. But what you have to understand is that if you are going to invite prominent world figures someplace you have to make them feel protected, and in this case comfortable. Oh and Nature Worship does not equal Satanism. To give you a better example of a leader and the occult look at Hitler and the SS, www.australianparanormalsociety.com...

That would have been a better debate then the Bohemian Grove. As a PS here is a partial list of 2010 members at the grove that I found while researching. www.scribd.com...
edit on 3/6/1111 by Golithion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by nakiannunaki
reply to post by vjr1113

I dont need my hand held trust me on that...

Producing statistics is an on going matter.. we go back and forth until the better case is drawn, that does not mean it is correct.

What do you have by way of personal experience or knowledge gained by experience to validate your claim to the existence of Lucifer or do you just believe what you read as opposed to what you experience?

true, statistics dont mean that a belief or correct or not, but it does show that atheism is on the rise. luciferianism is the rejection or christianity, so in a way they can be tied together.

i dont believe that lucifer or satan exists, they're just symbols, and you'll find that most lucifarianists and satanists agree with me, as ive studied both extensively.

i reject the implication of a christian god or any god/s

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

reply to post by vjr1113

Tyranical rule according to whom or what? The bible?

Who is to say the bible was not actually written by lucifer?
Who is to say that all the suffering in the world exists as a result his conditioning has had on us turning us away from god/love and leading us into sin?

you're creating a duality when you argue against lucifer.
yes according to the bible and other texts.
what DO you believe in?
edit on 6-3-2011 by vjr1113 because: bear

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Revelation is one of two things for me. It is either gods prophecy being fullfilled, or a carefully written and followed plan. There is even a knight on a white horse who comes and rescues us. It has all the elements of a great story of triumph, one I would want my enemy to believe in to control them. we must learn discernment and trust ourselves ultimately though.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Everyone is entitled to their own views and opinions and i will respect those.

My point isn't wether this or that exists. I know my truths. I don't need them validated.
I am calling out those of you that know what is going on, that are part of the grand conspiracy and that have been participants and followers and have first hand experience of what is taking place all around the unsuspecting public.

I want to hear from those of you who are high up in the echelons of power that frequent this site not just those of you with opinions on the subject matter.

I see you don't be affriad to step forward and say what is in your heart.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

So we have been on the same side all along? This is certainly good news, how will they stay dumb with so many of us to teach them??

Star for you comrade.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

well them dont assume they're lucifarian or satanists, you're just giving lucifarian and satanists a bad name, and i WILL defend them.
good luck

edit on 6-3-2011 by vjr1113 because: context

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I think the OP is confusing Lucifer with the Devil. The Devil resides in the Vatican according to Father Gabriel Amorth, the Chief Exorcist for the Vatican. Why would we question a man of such integrity, if anyone knows he would.

Satan is Society!

Lucifer is the Bringer of Light, the most beautiful of all the Angels in Heaven. He fell because he gave us something we needed, the "Light"! Most likely Lucifer is the progenitor of Jesus.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

I understand your desire to want to protect Luciferians and Satanists but there are levels in every system and those at the very top of the Luciferic or Satanic system do not share the same views or opinions as those that merely have a gripe against a tyranical God.

The Satanists and Luciferians at the top make you accept the view and belief that God is tyranical.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

For the record i am not a christian. I used to be somewhat of a theosophist embracing most world religions and trying to identify i common thread between them all. I have been to mosques and buddihst schools and in chirstian and catholic churces... that being said it is more a system of belief, wether it is real or not is yet to be determined. What i am talking about is the blatant prolification of satanism that is clearly visible in most if not all conspiracies.

And, for the record, I didn't mean to come down so hard on that. It sounded pretty judgmental re-reading my post. I too seek the common thread. I also grew up in a Pentacostal Methodist church so I know from whence I speak when I talk about blind belief in dogma. As for Satanism, I think you are right and wrong. Luciferianism does not equal Satanism despite the "biblical" connection. But as far as it goes, you're not wrong. There are incredible amounts of ritual and negative use of symbols and numbers all over the conspiracy field. More and more though I am convinced it has less to to with Satanism/Luciferianism and more to do with Black (or Inverted) Kabbalah. This inverted Kabbalistic ritual also goes a long way in connecting the Zionists with the rest of the conspiracy world. Just a thought. Sorry if I was throwing a whole lot of judgment your way.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

The light which you say is what we needed in my opinion is the lie.

The light merely took us away from "being" as god intented to "thinking" as the light bringer intended.

The light so many new agers speak of is not God's light, it is a devious lie one as the bible states will deceive even the very elect.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

Yes the same Lucifer that begged Abraham not to slaughter and burn his son on Moriah.

Now, what kind of evil incarnation would beg for somebody NOT to kill their only son??

The bringer of light, that is what Lucifer and Satan tranlate as. Seems like people made a mistake in who should be worshipped somewhere down the line.

Don't worry there are people who are waking up, it's only getting easier. S**t is pretty obvious if you ask me

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

I have a thick skin dont worry please.

The kabbala is to me just another system which enables the initiate to obtain light.. the tree of life is the same blue print used in all secret societies, it is merely a means to get yourself the all seeing eye of horus or lucifer and to become godlike and view the world as a god.

The light that new agers speak of and the light within the lodges spread across the world is one and the same and is not of God but of the bringer of the light (Satan, Lucifer, the Devil call the energy what you may)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

reply to post by vjr1113

I understand your desire to want to protect Luciferians and Satanists but there are levels in every system and those at the very top of the Luciferic or Satanic system do not share the same views or opinions as those that merely have a gripe against a tyranical God.

The Satanists and Luciferians at the top make you accept the view and belief that God is tyranical.

same could be said about any organization including christianity, the pope has defended pedophiles for decades, but satanists are typically projected as the most evil of ppl. yes i believe there is a hidden agenda and i support your cause but please dont be so quick to jump on any band wagon.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

It isn't just "any" bandwaggon.. not that im jumping anyway.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
if you remember the garden of eden story, we were not gods, we were the property of god, everything was blissful and great, but dont eat the forbidden fruit...

what is the fruit? knowledge, knowledge that set us free, yea life is miserable when not under daddy's arm, but at least we're free.

edit: band wagon of labeling that which you dont understand evil.
edit on 6-3-2011 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
the emergence of secret societies and their influence in the media is becoming more predominant and it is only a matter of time before the lust oversteps the mark and people begin to see things for what they are.

Pride comes before a fall and Lucifer is the most proud... that is evident around me day in day out.
What i see in music, in films in the media in society stinks of Satans influence and so many are caught up in the toxic fumes they are hypnotised into believing the most deceptive of ideas.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

Knowledge that set us free? What planet have you been living on?

Free... are we really... freedom isnt killing your brothers and sister... freedom is peace.

This world is ruled over by Satan and he has created his hell on earth.. i don't see a shred of freedom just more and more illusions to buy into.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join