It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO & LUCIFER

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
My question is who or what is really at the higher echelons of the power structure and what is the true agenda?

It does not take a lot of brain cells for us mere goyim and laymen to see that the water in the pot is now simmering.
What was once taboo and unpopular to discuss out in the open is now something which many an awakened being thirsts for.

The truth we all seek is the same afterall we all want to be free and we all want to know what is really going on and who we really are and why we are all really here.

Since history began the truth has been hidden from us in order to control us. The fact is if one man has knowledge over you he can use that to control you and that knowledge and wisdom from the core of our histories rests with very powerful people.

There are so many conspiracies today that exist that to try and quantify them into one post would be impossible but we all know that behind many of them , if the breadcrumbs are followed far enough we end up many times in one place.. or for want of a better way of putting it, at the feet of one being.

Lucifer according to religion was a beautiful angel at the right hand of God Almighty. He didnt accept God's creation of man and set about to prove that man was not worthy of God's love. So God took this rebellion and sent Lucifer down to our earth to show him that this was in fact the case.

Since societies began we have been conditioned and controlled into accepting a reality based on the lies of this one being. He hides quietly behind the veils of power influencing the course of humanity. Only now his time is running out. You can not fool all of the people all of the time and even if you try to fool the right ones you can not fool them all. Many of us have woken up and we see the trail of destruction and corruption and evil and greed that is evidently existent in our world. We question why? Why the countless deaths, the wars, the diseases, the famines, the lies, the control, the indoctrinations, the suffering and pain we have all been subjected to and we are begining to realise that this no longer needs to be the way.

Lucifer is losing his power.

This is why he has gone on the attack. This is why his efforts to bring his ultimate plan to fruition has begun to accelerate. Everything today is influenced by him. The satanic music we listen to, the destructive TV shows we watch, the alien and horror movies we go to, the raunchy clothes we wear, the poisoned foods we eat... you name it he has his hand in that pie. He has contaminated everything within our lives save nature and yet even then he tries to play with it and distort and control it.

The Illuminati, Secret Societies, The New world Order, The New Age Movement it is all part and parcel of the grand conspiracy of the ages. The coming staged rapture is already being preconditioned into us through a bombardment of media many are oblivious to. The world as we know it is in peril.. war, economic collapse, pole shifts etc etc

We are heading into a parradox of time and space where everything will intensify to a peak.
It is at that time where the greatest lie will be subjected onto the masses. One of safety, security and peace in abundance one which a battered and abused people will swallow with hungry bellies only this lie will be the exact opposite of what it appears to be.

Many will become part of a global system at the cost of their freedom as a free thinking human being. They will be tagged and chipped and placed into a computer program that will manage all their lifes aspects and if anyone of us go against this system we will be erased and sectioned and quite possibally eliminated.

So who is really behind all this madness... i mean really?
Could it just be power hungry men or is there a real entity behind the scenes that many bow down to?

I want answers... i want the truth and i am tired of being misled.
Someone on ATS knows whats going on... and we all deserve to know the truth!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by nakiannunaki
My question is who or what is really at the higher echelons of the power structure and what is the true agenda?

It does not take a lot of brain cells for us mere goyim and laymen to see that the water in the pot is now simmering.
What was once taboo and unpopular to discuss out in the open is now something which many an awakened being thirsts for.

The truth we all seek is the same afterall we all want to be free and we all want to know what is really going on and who we really are and why we are all really here.

Since history began the truth has been hidden from us in order to control us. The fact is if one man has knowledge over you he can use that to control you and that knowledge and wisdom from the core of our histories rests with very powerful people.

There are so many conspiracies today that exist that to try and quantify them into one post would be impossible but we all know that behind many of them , if the breadcrumbs are followed far enough we end up many times in one place.. or for want of a better way of putting it, at the feet of one being.

Lucifer according to religion was a beautiful angel at the right hand of God Almighty. He didnt accept God's creation of man and set about to prove that man was not worthy of God's love. So God took this rebellion and sent Lucifer down to our earth to show him that this was in fact the case.

Since societies began we have been conditioned and controlled into accepting a reality based on the lies of this one being. He hides quietly behind the veils of power influencing the course of humanity. Only now his time is running out. You can not fool all of the people all of the time and even if you try to fool the right ones you can not fool them all. Many of us have woken up and we see the trail of destruction and corruption and evil and greed that is evidently existent in our world. We question why? Why the countless deaths, the wars, the diseases, the famines, the lies, the control, the indoctrinations, the suffering and pain we have all been subjected to and we are begining to realise that this no longer needs to be the way.

Lucifer is losing his power.

This is why he has gone on the attack. This is why his efforts to bring his ultimate plan to fruition has begun to accelerate. Everything today is influenced by him. The satanic music we listen to, the destructive TV shows we watch, the alien and horror movies we go to, the raunchy clothes we wear, the poisoned foods we eat... you name it he has his hand in that pie. He has contaminated everything within our lives save nature and yet even then he tries to play with it and distort and control it.

The Illuminati, Secret Societies, The New world Order, The New Age Movement it is all part and parcel of the grand conspiracy of the ages. The coming staged rapture is already being preconditioned into us through a bombardment of media many are oblivious to. The world as we know it is in peril.. war, economic collapse, pole shifts etc etc

We are heading into a parradox of time and space where everything will intensify to a peak.
It is at that time where the greatest lie will be subjected onto the masses. One of safety, security and peace in abundance one which a battered and abused people will swallow with hungry bellies only this lie will be the exact opposite of what it appears to be.

Many will become part of a global system at the cost of their freedom as a free thinking human being. They will be tagged and chipped and placed into a computer program that will manage all their lifes aspects and if anyone of us go against this system we will be erased and sectioned and quite possibally eliminated.

So who is really behind all this madness... i mean really?
Could it just be power hungry men or is there a real entity behind the scenes that many bow down to?

I want answers... i want the truth and i am tired of being misled.
Someone on ATS knows whats going on... and we all deserve to know the truth!

I do know what going on. check out the books that are on this site, they are easy to read and very interesting.

the rest of the site is filled with stuff that will blow your mind, in a good way.

Lots of metaphysic's that one can understand, pay attention to the book "armageddon conspiracy" as it pertains directly to your questions.

armageddonconspiracy.co.uk

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Yes. Everything is a lie EXCEPT for Christianity. Everything is a falsehood EXCEPT for what's in the Bible. Christianity uber alles. That's as much of a mind control lie as anything else. That's what cracks me up about the Christy conspiracists, it's all filtered through the narrow view of bible interpretation (which has lots of truths-just not always the "truths" that the fundies swear by.)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
You say you want answers and truth, yet you still have that veil of christianity over your eyes. According to christianity, what you seek is Lucifer. I'd be happy to help, but your question contradicts itself.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SunTzu22

Thanks Sun I appreciate your efforts.
I will be honest and say i havnt actually read the book you refer to but i have read many books on religion and conspiracy enough to know they only lead to more questions.

I just want someone to step forward and tell it how it is. I know there are people on this site that know whats going on becuase of their direct involvement.

I want then to step forward and speak. I am honestly tired of reading and waiting.

Thanks all the same and yes i will probably check out the link you sent.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

You wrote:

["Someone on ATS knows whats going on... and we all deserve to know the truth!"]

Well, I know. At least partly.

Unfortunately this is a notion, I share with some other thousand or so people on ATS, with the only shortcoming, that we don't agree on the actual content of this 'knowing'.

After the last 45 years of my own 'knowing', mingling with other 'knowers' of different 'knowings', I now 'know' (or at least believe), that if one wants a solid answer, one has to produce it oneself (to be sure).

The only obvious disadvantage with this attitude is, that even in the best of all worlds (the buddhist option, where you get incarnation after incarnation), it'll take a long time to get to 'being there'.

Patience is required.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
For the record i am not a christian. I used to be somewhat of a theosophist embracing most world religions and trying to identify i common thread between them all. I have been to mosques and buddihst schools and in chirstian and catholic churces... that being said it is more a system of belief, wether it is real or not is yet to be determined.

What i am talking about is the blatant prolification of satanism that is clearly visible in most if not all conspiracies.

You can turn a blind eye to religion but to not see lucifers influence in the world around you is plain old ignorance in my honest opinion somewhat akin to burying your head in the sand. No offence.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
you're wrong lucifer is gaining power. lucifer is the bringer of light, the bearer of light.

religion is slowly loosing its grip on us for a reason, because more ppl are waking up and are realizing the truth.

happy learning

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
You rang??? Oh I'm sorry you were talking about the connection between Me and the NWO, find bunch of boys. You may call me Luci though instead of Lucifer. Has a better ring to it.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

Indeed patience is the greatest of virtues however i think the time has come to put patience to one side.

I know that many knowers feel the same way as i do.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

Prove that lucifer is gaining power or is it just easy to think and say so.
If you have knowledge lay it out on the table.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Golithion

Your point?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

rationalistsblog.net...

atheists statistics

google is your friend, you have to learn for yourself, im not gonna hold you hand

atheism is on the rise
edit on 6-3-2011 by vjr1113 because: bear

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Seriously I am calling out all the Luciferians and Satanist that frequent this site.

What are you so affriad of disclosing to the rest of us? You don't think we are ready to hear what you have to say about your master and his plan for the world...

I know you're out there.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Somebody forgot their cynical hat this morning didn't they? Look there is probably no connection to Lucifer and the NWO. The majority of people supposedly involved in the NWO are business men, out for money and power not the occult. Granted leaders around the world have often dabbled in the occult, but that does not mean they worshiped a higher power of any kind. In fact a lot of times it was to build a power base, such as an ideology or other schemes. Is that pointedness enough for you?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
although i dont use the label lucifarian, i connect with the term because it was lucifer that challenged god and rejected his tyrannical rule.

edit: dont use the label because it implies some sort of worship to lucifer or dogma.
edit on 6-3-2011 by vjr1113 because: bear

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

I dont need my hand held trust me on that...

Producing statistics is an on going matter.. we go back and forth until the better case is drawn, that does not mean it is correct.

What do you have by way of personal experience or knowledge gained by experience to validate your claim to the existence of Lucifer or do you just believe what you read as opposed to what you experience?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Golithion

Two words...

Bohemian Grove...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I don't think it matters if the one who bears responsibility for the conspiracy is called Bob, Dave or Lucifer; evil is as evil does. Or so Forrest Gump would say.LOL Know it is happening and do your part to stop it. Tell people what is happening, draw their attention to it, keep to your guns as it were. The universe will unfold as it should....a bit trite perhaps, but ultimately true. imo

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Truly an evil place.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join