It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could gravity be result of cold fussion?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 06:55 AM
link   
At center of all bodies that have gravity, is it be possible that the atoms at this point that were originally brought together by EM are now partially fused?

Atoms are attracted through EM and I think when you get enough atoms pulled together (with EM) you begin to fuse the center most atoms.

This fusing causes the energies in the nucleus of these atoms (same energy you see in nuclear explosion) to reorganize around the fused nuclei (instead of exploding) forming a sphere of the nuclear energies that were holding the nucleus together.

Once you get enough atoms squashed (fused) together it becomes a perpetual field of this energy of both EM and nuclear energies.

Gravity then would be the resulting energy field from the fussion of trillions of atoms.

At the core of heavenly bodies you have a (small) fussion ball that creates
the gravity field for the entire body (this core will grow as the body gets heavier). This energy field grows more powerfull and larger as more atoms are pulled inward toward the center.

The center fussion core simply grows larger as the body gets heavier by absorbing and redistributing this energy. What I imagine is two circles half consumed with each other (two nucleus) pushing the energy ourside both atoms (this fussion core becomes billions of atoms brought together by EM).

Unlike fission, energy is never released it is just redistributed as the atoms nucleus half way share space. (pretend a glass of water is the nuclear energy and add Ice to the glass. The energy (in this case water) spreads out around the ice.. Now imagine this in space. In this example the Ice is the fussion core and the water is the displaced energy. if you had a buble of water floating in space and inserted an ice cube at its center the water buble would expand around the ice cube making the water bubble larger.

In stars you end up with fussion causing fission becuase stars become so heavy the atoms are being pulled in so fast they collide and cause stars to burn (fission). The fussion center maintains control of the fission going on outside of it (the gravity well).

Black holes are created when the fussion core gets completely fused so that no longer are they sharing partial space but the nucleus of each atom are complete sharing the same space (singularity)

and all of the atoms energies are redistributed around the singularity and all of the nuclear energy

is reorganized outside of the original atoms causing a massive gravity well so powerfull that is

perpetually holds its own core into a singularity. This is the most powerfull fussion can become.

This fussion energy field is uniform in all directions around the core so that it makes it difficult to see as you see EM lines of force. this core fussion energy simply propgates itself as a sphere of energy in all directions.

This would also explain why an asteroids gravity would disapear if it enters or landed on a massive body like a planet were its own core fussion field is released when it comes to close to a more powerfull core. Like the sun or earth. This causes smaller bodies to break up.

WHat do you think am I nuts

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Actually, most things are held together by molecular bonding. Fusion is when two light elements combine their protons, neutrons, and electrons (with a few excess particles given off, with energy) and settle into a more stable energy level. Molecular bonding is when molecules settle into a more stable electron level (usually 8 or 0 electrons if I remember correctly). Fusion is a fairly rare process because it takes much more extreme conditions, although it does have a great effect for the atoms involved.

I'm probably calling Molecular bonding the wrong name. I know there is Ionic bonding and Hydrogen bonding, but I can't really remember the others. Anyway, it isn't fusion that happens on a large scale.

My point: Anything with mass creates a small gravitational field. Gravity is a nice name for "spacetime distortion/displacement." Fusion will probably cause so much chaos that the process creates extra energy, but a fused Helium atom and a standard Helium atom both (probably) have the same gravitational field.

It is a good thought, but non-fused atoms still have a gravitational field.

Unlike fission, energy is never released it is just redistributed as the atoms nucleus half way share space.

Actually, fusion gives off MUUUUUCCCCHHHHHHH MOOOOORRREEEE energy. That is why a Hydrogen (fusion) bomb is so much larger than an Atomic bomb (fission). Because the atoms settle into a lower energy state, usually two heavy hydrogens become a Helium atom, all of the excess energy is released that is no longer needed to hold the atoms together (two electrons are more stable than one, such as in Helium vs Hydrogen).

Nice try. Keep the ideas coming.

new topics

join