It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia imposes ban on all protests

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

All protests and marches are to be banned in Saudi Arabia, the interior ministry has announced on state TV.

Saudi Arabia bans protests

Don't you think that this "ban on protests" would only cause more people to want to stand up and protest? I think it would. Are the people of Saudi Arabia just gonna stand by at let this happen? Or will they join other countries recent political protests? It seems that the world is more volitile than it has been in many years, probably since the "end" of the Cold War.

It seems that King Abdullah is bribing his own people by raising state employee's wages by 15% and 37 billion dollars in benifits for citizens.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
the shia minority living in the oil rich region of saudi arabia will take to the streets this friday 11th of march, those people are backed by iran. things can get ugly very quickly....

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

i believe you are right when my mum told me not to do something or look some where thats the first thing i would do curiousity killed the cat!

so i guess we shall see come 11th march wether they stand up and fight

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
well it looks like it has already begun here is thread just started a few minuts before this one

here is link

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Saudia Arabia has drafted 10,000 soldiers and banned all protests and marches after reports of a 20,000 strong uprising brewing in Riyadh this coming Friday.

Saudi Draft

I think that come friday, if the people protest, it will be a definate sign of the coming tradgedy that is going to happen to our world.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
YES I BELIEVE IT WILL(woops)

it hard to see the people fighting for their rights and their country and in the end they are dying in numbers

it's so sad the world we live in today is going through some rough times i hope and pray the people of the world can come together stand strong and things will get better but i just don't see this happening atleast anytime soon

top topics

join