Make what you will of this, o denizens of the Skunk Works...
1) I don't have any more info on this than what I'm telling you below. I can't read the Russian, can't vouch for the video. I have no personal
connection to or knowledge of its source whatsoever.
2) My source for this was an unreliable, anonymous poster on another less-than-reliable messageboard to which we are not supposed to link directly on
3) The anonymous poster claimed that the sound in the video as follows is the raw footage of a recording from a "secret cave" in Tibet. The poster
seemed to state that this sound is now issuing forth from the cave; according to him it is said to have some connection to a mantra of Shiva that has
4) The anonyomous poster said that this presents a precious opportunity to hear the music of the spheres, but warned that the sound could activate
chakras, and thus may not be appropriate for those who are not advanced meditators or what have you (note, so far so good for me, no wrathful
eminations appearing before me or anything like that). So consider yourself warned.
5) My initial impression -- Seems pretty hoax-y, but its an interesting story at least. The sound in the video bears suspicious resemblence to deep
ambient music rather than what I would expect from a raw cave feed. Even if this is the case, its still very pleasant and relaxing, at least so
edit on 3/6/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)
I know it's off topic, but that embedded "still" is prompting some very insistent memories for me.
Nothing oblique or spiritual, but a film or game... something where Shangri La, Shambhala or some hidden city is revealed through a cave in
Nepal/Tibet/Himalayas - possibly through the use of sound or light.
It's driving me crazy trying to think what it is I'm remembering!
But at least the music is chilling me out
Cheers for sharing
edit on 6/3/11 by lizziejayne because: (no reason given)
This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. The opinions of our members are not those of site ownership who maintains strict editorial agnosticism and simply provides a collaborative venue for free expression.