It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Highly speculative indeed: "Music of the Spheres" recorded in Tibetan cave?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Make what you will of this, o denizens of the Skunk Works...

1) I don't have any more info on this than what I'm telling you below. I can't read the Russian, can't vouch for the video. I have no personal connection to or knowledge of its source whatsoever.

2) My source for this was an unreliable, anonymous poster on another less-than-reliable messageboard to which we are not supposed to link directly on ATS.

3) The anonymous poster claimed that the sound in the video as follows is the raw footage of a recording from a "secret cave" in Tibet. The poster seemed to state that this sound is now issuing forth from the cave; according to him it is said to have some connection to a mantra of Shiva that has "three levels."

4) The anonyomous poster said that this presents a precious opportunity to hear the music of the spheres, but warned that the sound could activate chakras, and thus may not be appropriate for those who are not advanced meditators or what have you (note, so far so good for me, no wrathful eminations appearing before me or anything like that). So consider yourself warned.

5) My initial impression -- Seems pretty hoax-y, but its an interesting story at least. The sound in the video bears suspicious resemblence to deep ambient music rather than what I would expect from a raw cave feed. Even if this is the case, its still very pleasant and relaxing, at least so far.

edit on 3/6/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

I know it's off topic, but that embedded "still" is prompting some very insistent memories for me.

Nothing oblique or spiritual, but a film or game... something where Shangri La, Shambhala or some hidden city is revealed through a cave in Nepal/Tibet/Himalayas - possibly through the use of sound or light.

It's driving me crazy trying to think what it is I'm remembering!

But at least the music is chilling me out

Cheers for sharing

edit on 6/3/11 by lizziejayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
This is from the following video:

Jupiter sounds (so strange!) NASA-Voyager recording

nvm, seems this vid is a hoax well...
edit on 3/6/2011 by porky1981 because: nvm, seems this vid is a hoax well...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Im sure i've heard this before it sounds similar to this

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Fair play porky1981 you beat me to it, great minds really do think alike

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
This reminds me very much of how Saturn sounds from space. Yes, it was very relaxing, and I did sort of enjoy it in an odd way. Thank you.

new topics

top topics

join