Some questions about Astral Projection

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Some of the below stuff addresses your questions, like other posters have addressed also, the more the merrier I always say..

I was 17 the first time I projected, and after a few minutes, realized what was actually happening and then panic washed over me which caused the quick return to the body..Fear definitely shuts the event fast..

I remember when it began I noticed the digital clock in my room read 2:15AM but didn't care much then what time it was, I roamed around the house and found myself in the dining room and saw the newspaper on the table and noticed that I could see the text very clearly, and also everything else was easy to see and depth perception was extremely enhanced..

This being able to see so good was what surprised me into the realization that I was astral projecting, and that was when I became afraid because I was always taught that astral projection wasn't good..

Upon becoming so fearful of what was happening, I heard a voice say don't be afraid, which made me really panic
.. I then automatically went back to my body in my bedroom, and noticed travelling there was linear..

Upon reintegration, I sat bolt upright, and got up and saw the time was now 2:25am, I went downstairs to the dining room and saw that the newspaper was right where I saw it while projecting..I just wanted to confirm what really happened.. Since then, I have never astral projected again, but have felt it begin, but now every time it "tries" to happen, something grabs my astral body and pins me to the floor with great strength just holding me there.. I have always been able to wrench free mentally after a few seconds.. I then immediately wake up..

Just to note, I have never tried to AP, and have never actually desired to do it..

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
ok i need some advice. i've been AP'ing for most of my life. I've come into something new that i have never dealt with. So i'm coming here for some advice. Allot of the times when i wake up from the AP its almost like i'm breaking my head threw water, and for an hour or so afterwards its like i'm relearning how to breath on this plane.

One werid question i have. Is it possible when APing of jumping time? Literally i mean into your own future? I honestly belive i have done that.

Another question why is time there so different from here? I'll be what i term "jumping" and it will be like minutes there and much longer here, I think its for every second there is a minute here for me?

Thanks for any help you might be able to give me in advance!

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
The person who believes that they control the situation during astral projection is fully deceived.  These people are led away by the pleasure they encounter and that becomes the magnet for them to return, willingly submitting themselves to experiences. It is what is known as Incubus/Succubus, which is the physical intermingling human and demonic. 

Jesus told us that blessed are those who believe without seeing. That he judged based on NOT what he saw or perceived. That lying signs and wonders would abound in the last days, appealing to the depravities within man. That in these last days those who are perishing believed the lying signs and wonders as their truth. You were commanded not to enter into mind emptying rituals, to not partake in sorcery of any kind, and to not seek god hood within for all hearts are wicked. But instead, what I see on this board is a generation completely and utterly swept away by these lying signs and wonders, and seeking to have their sexual lusts fullfilled because nobody taught them to master these desires nor taught them that if we want something badly enough to be true that even lying signs and wonders can be used to justify a lie to be true.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
The person who believes that they control the situation during astral projection is fully deceived.  These people are led away by the pleasure they encounter and that becomes the magnet for them to return, willingly submitting themselves to experiences. It is what is known as Incubus/Succubus, which is the physical intermingling human and demonic. 

Jesus told us that blessed are those who believe without seeing. That he judged based on NOT what he saw or perceived. That lying signs and wonders would abound in the last days, appealing to the depravities within man. That in these last days those who are perishing believed the lying signs and wonders as their truth. You were commanded not to enter into mind emptying rituals, to not partake in sorcery of any kind, and to not seek god hood within for all hearts are wicked. But instead, what I see on this board is a generation completely and utterly swept away by these lying signs and wonders, and seeking to have their sexual lusts fullfilled because nobody taught them to master these desires nor taught them that if we want something badly enough to be true that even lying signs and wonders can be used to justify a lie to be true.

First of all, I'd advise you to back off of the whole "this is evil, we must not do it" - If astral projection was a "sin", then I guess all the "good" I do by spreading awareness of it is also a sin.

Second, I was raised in the Christian faith, and unless my preacher at the time was the devil incarnate, he encouraged me to continue astral projecting, as (and I quote) "If the Beloved Father & Son really didn't want you to do it, then you wouldn't have been doing it from the beginning". There are plenty of Christian astral projectors out there - some even pray to Jesus for protection just before an attempt, which is what my pastor also encouraged me to do.

Third, I won't deny that there are nasty entities out there, but here's the thing: They leave you alone if you don't show any emotion towards them. As for "sexual lusts" - I hate to break it to you, but astral projection has nothing to do with "lust" (unless you're purposely trying to spy on someone
). True there are cases of incubi & succubi, but to link them to astral projection is like trying to say bananas are a different form of orange.

Fourth, emptying the mind is how some of us think - I'll share a bit of zen wisdom with you: One who's mind is filled cannot focus on any one task (in other words, if your mind is never "empty", how can you focus on a single task alone)? I get my best ideas for work in the half-hour just before sleep kicks in, when there's nothing on my mind. Did a demon send the thought into there? If it did, it's not much of a demon, as it's helping me overcome a problem (Aren't they supposed to hinder it?). In all of my projections, I have never once ran afoul of any entity, nor have I felt any fear in any of my attempts.

Fifth, I do agree with you here - it is very, very easy to become addicted to it. This is why I never do my attempts at random times - each one is done about the same time of day (or night), and is only done for a certain time frame (been doing this for ~4 years now, with no ill effects to date).

Finally, if you've ever had an astral projection, it is very easy to be in control - there's no "entity" behind the scenes controlling your every move - it's all you. Plus, when I'm in control, I like to visit places that I don't have any chance to visit (due to work) - such as the pyramids, the ocean, even to some of the older churches (love the architecture). I doubt that a demonic entity, who's "letting" me go anywhere I please, wants to take a tour of some church.

With all due seriousness & respect - why not just let us partake in our "sins" (you're missing out, though, as having an OBE is amazing), and burn up when our time comes? I'll share one last bit from my Christian days: "A True Christian doesn't waste breath trying to save those that cannot be saved, but instead leaves the matter to the Father, Son, & Holy Ghost, as they are in charge".

-Fossilera

PS: I've became an Agnostic about a year ago (due to having different beliefs that the Church), but still talk with my Pastor on a weekly basis (you see, he keeps an open mind about this, and as everything is a "work of God", believes there's nothing wrong with doing it).

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I have astral projected once in my life, several years ago. As I was reading your questions, I realized that allot of them pertain to the experience that I had. On this page on ATS www.abovetopsecret.com...
I have described that experience.

exclusive video

new topics

<< 1   >>

join