It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Hacks The Colbert Report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Can't see it in my location (Ireland).

What did they say/do?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Thanks for the laugh tristar. I don't get Comedy Central but if I did, Colbert would definitely be an everyday watch.

I've been cruising around ATS the past hour or so and needed that bit of levity.

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imhotepsol
reply to post by tristar

Can't see it in my location (Ireland).

What did they say/do?

use a proxy server to redirect you and you should be okay with it all.

edit:

If you are using mozila then download and use
addons.mozilla.org...

if not then do a simply proxy server list in google and you will find a list of proxy server that will allow you to view the vid.
edit on 6-3-2011 by tristar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessling
reply to post by tristar

Thanks for the laugh tristar. I don't get Comedy Central but if I did, Colbert would definitely be an everyday watch.

I've been cruising around ATS the past hour or so and needed that bit of levity.

Cheers!

Oh i always watch this guy, even when i am overseas.

Edit:

the KOCH brothers

edit on 6-3-2011 by tristar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Thanks I'll have a look now

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I do not get why people like this Colbert guy so much, I have not seen many people say MSM is a good source of info yet people already in this thread say he would be an everyday watch. I personally have never really watched him, just small clips, but I just do not get why people like him, my guess (which is not backed by proof) is he spews all the same junk as the rest of the MSM. Hopefully I can get some clarification in this thread.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by molecularstranding

In my opinion, his sarcasim holds many parameters and regardless of what political ideology one has, he does take em all on.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessling
reply to post by tristar

Cheers!

I laughed so hard when he mentioned that lord zeon or something needed to change his password even though he had it for 3billion years... it simply cracked me up

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
One of the most funniest that i enjoy watching

www.colbertnation.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by molecularstranding
I do not get why people like this Colbert guy so much, I have not seen many people say MSM is a good source of info yet people already in this thread say he would be an everyday watch. I personally have never really watched him, just small clips, but I just do not get why people like him, my guess (which is not backed by proof) is he spews all the same junk as the rest of the MSM. Hopefully I can get some clarification in this thread.

molecularstranding,

I remember when Colbert first went on the air. Half the liberals swore he was being serious and were infuriated by his commentary. Over time they realized he was mocking TPTB, not agreeing or condoning their actions.

So, his popularity kind of goes hand-in-hand with The Daily Show with Jon Stewart. The first is a mock newscast (even though I often times believe it is more accurate than MSM), followed by a sarcastic Bill O'Reilly-ish news commentary.

Try again and keep an open mind. The guy is totally hilarious.

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I adore Stephen Colbert

Thanks tristar, for the link. Very funny!

(hah, love the joke about Lord Xenu...
)

top topics

join