It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another video similar to Puerto Rico 2 Sun Sighting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gerizo

Originally posted by Versa

Originally posted by UrgentInsurgent
reply to post by weedwhacker

Weedwanker, you become less and less credible with every post you make.

and calling people names like a high school kid makes you seem more credible?

Well Im not really sure what would be considered high school name calling here but, maybe you should not be so ignorant and read some of the threads that weedwhacker has commented on.

Regardless of Weedwackers position name calling remains childish and should have no place on ATS or any other discussion forum. How you have come to the conclusion that I am ignorant just because I don't agree with people calling other people names is beyond me

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Seriously! Here the only difference is that the car windshield is now the "lens" and the visual artefact is being reflected off that, that explains why it doesnt move wih the camera, because it's reflected on the windshield, not inside the camera this time! All these "object near sun" threads , i'm sure , can be explained in the same way . I must have seen hundreds of pictures and it's obvious every time, maybe we should be using our attention for something more important, i' not saying there is no nibiru, i'm just saying that nibiru bears no relation to photos of nothing!!

X X
edit on 7-3-2011 by movetovanuatu because: I sounded stupid

edit on 7-3-2011 by movetovanuatu because: Unnecessary apostrophe

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by cabuki

omy

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Car windshields are a "sandwich" of multiple layers laminated together. A windshield is made up of two layers of glass on either side of a layer of plastic. This is done so if the windshield breaks, the plastic keeps the glass in place, which prevents dangerous holes (the glass around a hole is sharp) and keep glass shards from spraying all over the place.

The double reflection could be caused by the light reflecting off of this double layer of glass.

edit on 3/7/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by cabuki

Ay! Carumba!!

Look.....it is from the same guy, right? Same guy who filmed the reflection in the pool? he says as much, in the video.

SO>...same camera!!!

Case closed.

(And, no....there are two things happening, here. Lens "flare", and the inherent optic defects in the camera lens are two different things......).

Weed, I cannot believe that the camera had an "optic defect" that always positions a smaller object in the same relation to the sun, regardless of the movement of the camera. I also think it was something that passed into range closer to us (thus the earlier pictures that had a size similar to the sun, and these later pictures showing a smaller object - as the object moved away from us and towards the sun. By now, I doubt anything can be seen.

This is speculation, I agree, but it is odd that all these many "optic defects" all are cropping up - in broadcasts and on youtube - all at once, with no prior observations made of this kind.

I think there's something out there. You may believe as you wish.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159

Originally posted by smithjustinb
OMG STOP!!!! NIBIRU IS NOT REALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an optical illusion. Obviously. Notice how the moving orb is rotating not around the actual sun, but around the smaller one. Now you see that the smaller dot isn't actually stationary, it is rotating with the moving of the camera. it is just a reflection. duh.

Seems like you didn't read the thread before posting...

Yeah. Well. Deny ignorance.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

the object is not of the same size that the author is showing in his video. You can clearly see that the other object is like 10x smaller than the sun. Also any object so close to the sun will glow as bright as the sun itself.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Could be the sun reflecting off the seat belt in the car?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by cabuki
I caught this video, want to see if you guys can help explain it or debunk it.

Another video of 2 suns, with it being filmed via a reflection. This time its on a car window, but you can clearly see the other object NEXT to the sun and not moving, while he does have the normal lens flare. Anyway take a look and tell me what you think. Please...No bashing! Just trying to give info to people who might want it.

The bright spot that appears to be a second sun is caused by the curve of the windshield that focuses light into a "sun-dog" . Nothing to write home about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join