It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASI, NAZA, NAZI, NASA ???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I've always been interested in the possibility that the Americans were also interested in Von Braun and the other German scientists for their work on "flying saucer" technology under the Nazis. They seemed to be interested in getting silent, hovering aircraft, and it seems intriguing to me that the US government was interested in that technology, as well, once it was discovered what the Germans had been working on.

I would hazard a guess to say that, because of this, it's possible that the "flying saucer" side of the US military was unknown to the more mainstream side. Then, if one of their secretive saucers had crashed, for example, in Roswell, it could be reasonable to assume that the officials initially thought they had downed a UFO, when, in fact, they it was an aircraft built by their own government - hence the later retraction and subsequent secrecy.

That also account for the general increase in UFO sightings following WWII (following the acquiring of the German technology and their scientists). Ever since mom told me about her own UFO sighting, where she said she and her brother woke in the night to see red, white, and blue lights illuminating outside, I've always had the suspicion that the majority of legitimate UFO sightings are secret American government aircraft.

As for the connection between Nasi and Nazi, where does that leave the fact that Nazi is from "Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei", the name of their party? Well, I guess it leaves it as fact, because I doubt Nasi has anything to do with it.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski
reply to post by LiveForever8

Yea, I know. Just sharing some interesting connections, lesser-known by some.. Jordan Maxwell has got some interesting stuff though, this you know..

I'm sorry, I didn't see any 'connections' other than the three terms use some of the same letters.

I guess I must be missing something? Please explain it to me.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Gotta love this...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Sigh...

and the Iron Cross had nothing to do with the NAZIs. It was first awarded by William of Prussia WAY before the NAZIs even existed.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
yes some thing that meant or stood for good and peace was later corrupted by a mad man reclaimtheswastika.com... the iron cross was just one.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Montana

Originally posted by rstregooski
reply to post by LiveForever8

Yea, I know. Just sharing some interesting connections, lesser-known by some.. Jordan Maxwell has got some interesting stuff though, this you know..

I'm sorry, I didn't see any 'connections' other than the three terms use some of the same letters.

I guess I must be missing something? Please explain it to me.

That so many present-day things go back to Naziism and the vatican. I know this thread doesn't cover too much at this point..

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Yes, quite well known and I wish the public could be more aware.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Really interesting thread, and some great discussion. S + F to the OP.

I find word roots and connections like this completely fascinating. If i may add one more word that almost instantly came to mind...

Nazca.

Obviously, there are multiple connections between Nazca and the possibility of primitive and/or extraterrestrial space exploration ... wonder how we can connect the dots to this as well?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

But.... but... but... you haven't shown ANYTHING modern that goes back to the NAZIs, other than Von Braun. And where did the Vatican come in????

I am so confused.

Hey, enjoy your conversation and I hope your thread is a success.

Peace

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Werner Von Braun was the top guy at nasa for a long time. Bob Lazar said he is probably the one that had the most to do with him getting recruited to area 51. Also never forget what NASA stands for:
N ever
A
S traight
A nswer

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You should know one thing, you seem like a gullible man, or an disinfo agent, you should know that the "State" you live in aint a fair community, when it is a Family business.

illegal immigrants have babies in America, America own that baby, that baby is a work force, a tool.

The Family protects their members, like they have done in the last 300 years or so.

And you my friend are not helping with the research.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
wow, i was really unaware of this. good post !!!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
NASI, NAZA, NAZI, NASA ???

You might want to add NSA to the list ?

I nickname the the Neo-NaZi-onists.

In evidence James Angleton co-founded the CIA (later under NSA oversight) with Hitler's head of Military Intelligence NAZI Abwehr (Army) General Reinhard Gehlen. Gehlen went on to direct the International Division of the CIA headquartered in the I.G. Farben Building in Stuttgart taking with him most of his former Nazi wartime lieutenants. From this operation both the current German BND Secret Service as well as INTERPOL. Interpol was directed later by the man who used to be Reinhard Gehlen's second in command in the Abwehr during WWII.

The Nazi CIA Connection

NASI as per the leader or "Prince" of the Sanhedrin is not necessarily incompatible with NAZI as per those who exterminated the Jews in the death camps.

James Angleton, close colleague of the NAZIS since the founding of the CIA also is the person who helped found the Israeli MOSSAD. Yet we are told that this organization is devoted to protecting a Jewish State. Or that the Knesset represents the Jewish People. This is a NaZi-onist Lie. They are using the Jewish people as a human shield, hiding behind a thin tattered veil of Judaism, to perpetrate crimes first against the Jewish population and secondly against the rest of humanity. Today the CIA and the Mossad collaborate closely, as they both advance the Nazi Zionist Agenda of the New World Order.

GS
edit on 21-3-2011 by Getsmart because: the NAZIS are still among us using NEW NAMES such as ZIONISTS

top topics

<< 1   >>

join