It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Charles; Prince of Wales; Anti-Christ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Is Prince Charles the Anti-Christ?
Why I believe he might be:

1;

The Prince of Wales, eldest son of The Queen and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, was born at Buckingham Palace at 9.14pm on 14th November 1948.
Prince of Wales biography

1948; State of Israel

Independence: May 14, 1948.
U.S. DoS

2;

His name will be related to the number six hundred and sixty six—but not necessarily in an obvious fashion [Rev 13:17-18].

27 Signs of Anti-Christ

PRINCE=227=11=2
CHARLES=237=12=3
PHILIP=196=16=7
ARTHUR=689=23=5
GEORGE=174=12=3
WINDSOR=313=7
OF=66=12=3
WALES=336=12=3
+
2238=15=6

*This is a stretch; and it probably isn't important but I read somewhere that Prince Charles name and title equals 666 when added up using the Hebrew gematria system. I couldn't find anything else showing how it adds to 666 so I tried it out myself. It added up to 6... anyone want to correct my math? I am no mathematician.

3;

Prince of Wales goes live on YouTube
The Prince of Wales has made his first exclusive broadcast on YouTube, with a reading from the King James Bible.

Telegraph [NEWS]

Prince Charles read the following (video is in link)

John 14: 1-14

1Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
4And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.
5Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
7If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
8Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
9Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?
10Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
11Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.
12Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
13And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
KING JAMES BIBLE

Symbolic? I think so.

He will claim to be God [2 Thessalonians 2:4]
27 Signs of the Anti-Christ

*There are many more signs of Prince Charles being the Anti-Christ.
I will, for a brief period of time, end my explanation and allow the Skeptics to deny what I have said. I will be back later to offer more evidence.

Have a nice day ATS.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Geez....If that schmuck is the Anti-Christ - the great boogeyman of the modern world, the great nemesis in so many made-for-TV movies, and the arch-enemy of the Christian world-wide - then he has very much not lived up to expectations.

the guy can barely put together a coherent sentence and looks like a buffoon at pretty much everything he does.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by KOLTON

outside europe charles has no real popularity to be anti christ. I dont know maybe his wife camilla? she is mean spirited and ugly. Charles I dont think he is

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by KOLTON

You know what?...I am not ruling anything out.

The whole world is a big fat buzzing hive and the Queen is literally the Queen Bee. This would make the Prince some sort of an elevated drone. Until the Old Queen Bee croaks, we are not able to start a new hive or move in a new direction.

Yes...I have been on the computer too long.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
coincidence, you can use the whole 666 thing and tie it to almost any name. he's gonna die soon anyways so if hes this boogieman you're looking for, why worry?

my belief is that "antichrist" is a way of thinking, a rejection that you NEED to be saved. a rejection of christianity in it's entirety. its mentioned in the bible just to make sure christians fear ppl who dont agree with their religion.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
im no mathmatician either but...

PRINCE=227=11=2
CHARLES=237=12=3
PHILIP=196=16=7
ARTHUR=689=23=5
GEORGE=174=12=3
WINDSOR=313=7
OF=66=12=3
WALES=336=12=3
+
2238=15=6

wtf is this?!?

I quit math class in gr 10, is this some sort of advanced calculus....

shoudn't there be a + or - in there... i don't remember = being in BEDMAS
edit on 6-3-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I doubt it. First, he never made it to King (symbolic as an anti-King-of-Kings), Second, he is not that charismatic. Third, he is too old....the anti-christ will likely be the same age as Christ when he started his earthly ministry at 30. You can make a better case for someone else (and I dont mean Juan Carlos of Spain [JC] or tv prince Charlie Sheen

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by KOLTON

I have to admit I'm not convinced by what you've presented so far. At the moment, I can only see coincidence pushed to its limits:

This is a stretch; and it probably isn't important but I read somewhere that Prince Charles name and title equals 666 when added up using the Hebrew gematria system.

With regards to Charles' name adding up to 666, Charles' correct title is HRH The Prince of Wales. However, he could also correctly be called Prince Charles, Prince of Wales or Charles Philip Arthur George Windsor. There are variations on what he could be called - do they all add up to 666?

With regards to Charles reading an excerpt from the bible, I wouldn't have said this was wholly unexpected from a member of the Royal family. As a technical king-in-waiting, he would traditionally become Defender of the Faith when he takes the throne and so references to biblical quotations wouldn't be unexpected.

That said, I suspect you will be referring to previous discussions about "Defender of the Faith" becoming "Defender of Faith" as further evidence?

He will show no regard for the religion of his ancestors [Daniel 11:37]

I'm not convinced, but I am open to hearing more

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Yes the Anti-Christ ruled by an old lady the Queen. Never been a fan of the adding numbers up to make your point thing...I mean I bet if I new something about you, like you date of birth and your clothe measurement divided by the amount of eggs you have in your refrigerator I could make 666 as well as tell you a lot about your diet.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Doesn't Charles prefer agriculture and classic architecture to modern buildings and technology? I know he's an incredibly smart and approachable man with several chairities to his name that helps underprivileged children, adults and others (The Prince's Trust being his main charity) but as far as him being the Antichrist? Highly doubtful.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by KOLTON

His son has been bread for the job but he is not the one cause the Anti-Christ comes from the new country that seems to rise up from the sea. He is also to young and Charles wont be taken seriously EVER!!

Sorry my fellow Americans but the Anti-Christ comes from our great nation and he currently tries to run this place. The tribe of Dan had a eagle as its ensign and sat on the western guard of the Tabernacle. That is why the Anti-Christ was said to come from the tribe of Dan because thats the only way the prophet could describe what he was seeing in the future.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The AC will not be high born. It will originate in the mass of humanity and will not have been reared amongst the privileged. It will not be ugly, it will not be detached, it will not in any way be unattractive or aloof. It will be plausible, it will rise up and into our consciousness through the cults of youth and celebrity.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by teapot
The AC will not be high born. It will originate in the mass of humanity and will not have been reared amongst the privileged. It will not be ugly, it will not be detached, it will not in any way be unattractive or aloof. It will be plausible, it will rise up and into our consciousness through the cults of youth and celebrity.

This is what worries me. If this thing was real and a person did rise up to become the Antichrist, it'd most likely come from a poor background so that others in the world would follow because it would be "one of the people".

How then would a candidate be looked at as a real possibility when you have people making such wild claims on who it is already with these "Prince Charles, Obama, Soros" accusations?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I tend to believe it will be Prince Charles, as well, for a lot of different reasons.

First, the quote is from Revelations 13 vs 18

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e] That number is 666.

The name "Charles" means man, and his title does add up to 666 in Hebrew.

There are a lot of other things that point to him, such as his heraldic shield, which is totally unique to each member of royalty, has a picture of the Beast on it as described in Revelations 13 vs 2 & 3:

2 The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. 3 One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed.

Here is a great link that gives all the details on why Prince Charles could likely be the one.

Once you read this list, you'll be seriously wondering how he COULD NOT BE the Anti-Christ.

By the way, I think him choosing to read that particular portion from the Bible is him practically calling himself the Messiah, and the date is 3/6/2011? Another 666 there. Prince Charles will be 63 this year on 11/14/2011. 63 is another 666.

Jesus died at age 33, I've always heard. The Anti-Christ will be the false Messiah, but compared to Jesus, and Charles will be 66 in 2014. In 2014 and 2015, there are supposed to be a series of solar and lunar eclipses that will be falling on Jewish feasts ordained by God in the Old Testament.

Anyway, could the reading of these particular Bible verses be a subtle announcement for those in the know?

In 1992, at the Earth Summit in Rio, Charles was named "Savior of the World" and this creepy statue of him with wings was created, with a life size statue to be made and displayed in Brazil.

Of course, both his sons have a lot of the same attributes as Charles, and William, the oldest son, almost died of a terrible, near fatal head wound in 1991 and had to have emergency surgery. The younger son is rumoured to actually be the son of Diana's lover, and NOT Prince Charles' son.

Prince William was born in London, England, at 9:03 pm, on June 21, 1982. His birth took place just after a solar eclipse at the Summer Solstice.

Prince William will be 29 this year, so in 4 years, June of 2016, he will be 33.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Look what he got to say about prince charles

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I also thought it would be Putin of Russia
source

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
The chief of all pedophilia networks around the world and chief of all drug lords, busy on drug wars against Asian countries and against Russia. The Krokodil drug 's recipe was invented at Porton Down chemical facilities under the instruction of Prince Charles and Queen Elizabeth.

top topics

join