It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So where is this Pole Shift then?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Am I right in saying everyone was talking about a so called "Pole Shift" happening on march 4th and violent earthquakes and volcanos to go off world wide. Its March 6th now and still nothing about a Pole Shift or anything but I do recall someone saying march 15th will be the biggest "Pole Shift" event.

So does the ATS community think this was just another lie or are you still expecting something big to happen? Please share your thoughts.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
We will never know before it happen..too much disinformation and to many lies, confused.. we should be
We just need to enjoy life.. and enjoy the view, when earth explode

edit on 6-3-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
pole shift is suppose to be at the 15 th

NOT at the 4th there was only the pasing of the space "mid plane" of the comet Elenin
edit on 6-3-2011 by ikke24 because: not correct

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
We will never know before it happen.. to must disinformation and to many lies, confused.. we should be
We just need to enjoy life.. and enjoy the view, when earth explode

I can see it now...me sitting there in a deck chair on top of a hill, sippin a beer, smoking and watching everything exploding.
Doubt thats what it would be like but i can dream can't i xD

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
pole shift=china becoming most powerful superpower, and from the look of things will happen relatively unnoticed.
the poles have shifted, in what way does that specifically mean magnetic/geographical pole?

i see it as a reverse in polarity of the us-china relationship. cmon now, its just blatant. can get the truth out, hide the real nature of th truth and play on 2012 fears all at once
edit on 6-3-2011 by GenerationXisMarching because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
This girl here has done some paistaking tests and i believe is the premier authority on pole shift.

Just watch, you will like to hear what she has to say.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Now THAT....is a pole shift!!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 88solarman88

First off, the classical pole shift refers to the gradual shift of the magnetic poles, not the axis of the earth's rotation. The magnetic poles are moving all the time, there has been enough of a shift to cause some airports to change their runways bearings to reflect the current magnetic direction. The magnetic poles has flipped in the geologic the past, and will happen again, but it is gradual, happening over thousands of years. The earth has never physically flipped the north pole for the south. Our moon has kept the rotation of the earth rather stable for billions of years.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
there will be no "pole shift"...at least not one that everybody is expecting. as mentioned previously, any magnetic alterations take hundreds of centuries. we all will be dead and rotting long after the "pole shift" has moved a tenth of a degree.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by noj42

First off, the classical pole shift refers to the gradual shift of the magnetic poles, not the axis of the earth's rotation. The magnetic poles are moving all the time, there has been enough of a shift to cause some airports to change their runways bearings to reflect the current magnetic direction. The magnetic poles has flipped in the geologic the past, and will happen again, but it is gradual, happening over thousands of years. The earth has never physically flipped the north pole for the south. Our moon has kept the rotation of the earth rather stable for billions of years.

just to support this poster... and provide info that augments the intelligent post

The Earth's wobble has stopped

As explained in the geology and space science website earthchangesmedia.com, "The Chandler wobble was first discovered back in 1891 by Seth Carlo Chandler an American astronomer.

The effect causes the Earth's poles to move in an irregular circle of 3 to 15 meters in diameter in an oscillation. The Earth's Wobble has a 7-year cycle which produces two extremes, a small spiraling wobble circle and a large spiraling wobble circle, about 3.5 years apart.

For the conclusion of this article, visit: helium.com

thanks
edit on 6-3-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Well...the calender for these types of events is .....dynamic. Stay tuned for further updates.

top topics

join