It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nightmare: 200 underground levels.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I just had this nightmare last night. I flew by airplane to some island with an entrance to an underground tunnel that goes straight down for 200 levels. And there is an elevator that goes down to the 10th level for tourists and doesn't allow people to go down further. I remember a greenish tint to the tunnel and images of lower levels, where no one is allowed. It was just empty but I had this feeling that I want to find out what's down at the 200th level. There was supposed to be something mysterious and frightening down there.

I woke up pretty scared, haven't had a nightmare this powerful for a long while. It should also be noted that before I went to bed I was on ATS and other sites dealing with aliens and the government so maybe I was influenced by them.

I also have a recurring dream where I'm driving a car and every time I push the pedal to stop, it doesn't stop and keeps on going. At best, the car slows down but I can never get it to fully stop.

Anyone else have some cool nightmares they'd like to share?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Topato

A bit like this?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

No, the tunnel is entirely "natural" in that there are no man-made or mechanical devices around it or in it besides the elevator that goes down all the way. And it felt hella deep, many miles. It's only wide enough for an elevator to pass through (like the Chilean miner tunnels?) and it's green.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Topato

I dont know what to tell you about the tunnel, but the drem about the car is a dream about circumstances and forces acitn on your life under which you have little or no control

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

I would love to be able to read the text in the picture you linked to...
Could you repost a bigger version... the one you linked to is very small

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Maybe you were in on of these green fireballs? Green Fireball Thread

ROFL. Maybe!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Topato
I just had this nightmare last night. I flew by airplane to some island with an entrance to an underground tunnel that goes straight down for 200 levels. And there is an elevator that goes down to the 10th level for tourists and doesn't allow people to go down further. I remember a greenish tint to the tunnel and images of lower levels, where no one is allowed. It was just empty but I had this feeling that I want to find out what's down at the 200th level. There was supposed to be something mysterious and frightening down there.

I woke up pretty scared, haven't had a nightmare this powerful for a long while. It should also be noted that before I went to bed I was on ATS and other sites dealing with aliens and the government so maybe I was influenced by them.

I also have a recurring dream where I'm driving a car and every time I push the pedal to stop, it doesn't stop and keeps on going. At best, the car slows down but I can never get it to fully stop.

The one with the car that wont stop... have it ALL THE TIME!

I dream that, on all of the very hilly roads that I drive on a daily basis (specifically one that is steeply graded and has a stop sign at the bottom), I try to stop... but my car doesn't respond. Then I go for the E brake... and it works kind of like a train brake in my dream. It wouldn't be odd, except that I have this dream often. I used to get it at least twice a week, but I haven't really had it in months.

My dreams tend to oddly vivid, and I can remember up to 5 different dreams a night. I have an insanely good memory, so that's probably part of it. But the worst dream I've had (recently) involved a car crash...

I was driving my little black car at night with 3 of my friends. Two in the backseat, one in the front. For some reason, since it's a dream, physics worked differently. I was approaching this set of two hills, where the only way I could get over the second hill would be to accelerate down the first hill. As if I would get stuck in the valley between the two hills if I didn't get the momentum to get over the second. It was pitch black so everything was lit by my headlights and the dashboard lights (incl. the stereo system animation. xP)... I came up to the first hill and I accelerated with the intent of getting past the second. I did it, and I was able to get to the top of the second hill, but right when I got there... a train happened to be crossing. So, my car, going 80mph to get over this set of hills that defied physics, slams into the train as if it's a wall. Things went into slow motion. I felt the wet warmth of all the blood all over me, the pounding of my head and a slight blindness as my hand stumbled through the cup holders in order to find my cell phone. I saw that none of my friends were conscious, and everything was covered in blood. As I found my cell phone, I remember pressing the lit buttons to dial 911... then I woke up.

What freaked me out, was how real it was. I've never even been in a car crash, but it was so realistic that I feel as though I have.

Yeah... I have tons of crazy dreams since I can remember a lot of them.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Topato

Sounds like nightmare hall from the underground base at dulce new mexico...

www.think-aboutit.com...
www.reptoids.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Sorry dude, its the only known blueprint i can find for a commonly used Bunker design that has apparently been in production since before WW2

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Double post.
edit on 6/3/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by xFloggingMaryx

I never reach for the E brake, for whatever reason ):

And Vandalour, it's not so much a base as just a tunnel and I really don't know what's at the very bottom but I had a bad feeling about it.

Can't say it was reptilians or aliens or monsters down there but it wasn't right.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Topato

Do you by any chance play World of Warcraft?
see
My kids used to have wow or zombie nitemares.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Topato

The top part "bad dream from something weird you ate or too much spook material before bed".
The car thing, eh I had nightmares like that all the time until I got my drivers license. After I got my license they seemed to go away. So it might be something you feel anxiety over related to car's? Could be the rising price of gas or maybe you had a close call while driving and your mind is still de-stressing?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Lol yes but I quit when I reached 85. And my WoW dreams are actual WoW dreams that I can identify; this was not related to WoW

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Reminds me a little of inception

top topics

join