It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's March 6th! Look out!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaxnmarko
reply to post by kid_cudi

If any of you here can actually recall a time when people weren't predicting the end of the world, Armageddon, an epidemic, volcanoes, alien encounters, or some other world changing event..... let me know. As far back as I can remember people have been predicting stuff and none of it ever seems to happen in the Big Way we thing of. The same thing goes if you look back in history books or old film or newspaper clippings. Same Old Story, Cults rise and fall with predictions.... Elizabeth Prophet up in Montana, the Comet nuts..... someday someone may be right, which of course may happen since the predictions Never Stop, But without some science backing up these predictions, they begin to take on the appearance of annoying and overacted infomercials touting crappy products that don't really work.

Actually your so wrong it's not even funny! NOSTRADAMUS! 99% of his predictions have happened.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

You are truly gifted!!! Your prediction was correct, they did keep posting and posting. Now pick out some winning lottery numbers!!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Herblackwings

You are truly gifted!!! Your prediction was correct, they did keep posting and posting. Now pick out some winning lottery numbers!!

1 14 3 7 4 12 2

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Interesting numbers. I am waiting for the March 14-15-16th?? prediction next. I am new to this site and have very sore side from giggling. I believe that there are possibilities that things can be true but I question everything. One good thing is that Nostradamus' predictions went past 2012 so therefore we'll be ok!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
My prediction is that everything will go up in price!

Food will go up, gas will go up. The government will figure out how to tax the poor and middle classes more.

Wages will stay the same and more people will be laid off and fired. un-employment will increase.

More rights will be taken from the people.

The government will spend money on useless programs and poor investments.

People will die all over the world needlessly due to starvation, cancer, and unsafe work. Even though all of these things are preventable.

Mothers children will die needlessly, so will the mothers.

Many men will have millions of dollars but will hoard their money rather than help their fellow man.

Many men will abuse their power and will not lift a finger of that power to help anyone else.

Many men will eat until they are stuffed every day but will not share their scraps with a starving family.

Many REAL men will have had enough of these other men. They will one day rise up and ..........

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
i'll never get back that 10 seconds it took for me to read this stupid post.
plus the 10 to reply, so thats 20 you owe me...
Godd on ya pal.....

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
it will happen but not for 7 billion year

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Sorry, but as much as I have found Nostradamus interesting over the years, between the ambiguous wording and poor translations, for you to say 99% have come true is just wishful thinking, or not thinking, on your part. Being close, or somewhat close, or vaguely close, doesn't mean he was right.

listverse.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join