It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's March 6th! Look out!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
It's march 6 and so far I am getting sick of all the predictions going around. So here's my prediction. Nothing will happen! People will never stop being ignorant and we will continue to deny them when they make predictions. What are your predictions?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

Whats supposed to happen?

I must have missed the prediction for the 6th, although I do vaguely remember something is supposed to happen on the 11th? A comet?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
What was today's prediction? I have a prediction. The economy is going to collapse soon and $@$% will it the fan shortly after

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up buddy

Will make sure that 6 pack does not die in vain.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I thought it was the 15th!

Come on.....are we all dying today or the 15th or may 21..oct 28, nov11, 12/21/2012???? I need a schedule people!

link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Whats supposed to happen?

I must have missed the prediction for the 6th, although I do vaguely remember something is supposed to happen on the 11th? A comet?

Maybe a comet! I think it's some type of march with a million people or something. I don't really remember though but read about it on here.

link   
ummmm,,my prediction is any volcano eruption..

link   
i have a prediction....i predict that your going to get slightly annoyed with my following comment.

you say ur sick of all these prediction threads...might i suggest staying away from the prediction forum thus avoiding the prediction threads instead of making utterly pointless threads such as this one and wasting bandwidth?

sweet

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It's March 6th! Look out!
It's March 7th! Look out!
It's March 8th! Look out!
It's March 9th! Look out!
It's March 10th! Look out!
It's March 11th! Look out!
It's March 12th! Look out!
It's March 13th! Look out!
It's March 14th! Look out!
It's March 15th! Look out!
It's March 16th! Look out!
It's March 17th! Look out!
It's March 18th! Look out!
It's March 19th! Look out!
It's March 20th! Look out!
It's March 21st! Look out!
It's March 22nd! Look out!
It's March 23rd! Look out!
It's March 64th! Look out!

Sorry. My list of predictions.

link   
reply to post by Neopan100

Lol. I have no idea, maybe it is the 15th. I keep getting my doomsdays messed up. There are just so many of them, and March seems particularly busy.

link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
i have a prediction....i predict that your going to get slightly annoyed with my following comment.

you say ur sick of all these prediction threads...might i suggest staying away from the prediction forum thus avoiding the prediction threads instead of making utterly pointless threads such as this one and wasting bandwidth?

sweet

Its bandwith that you posted on because something here obviously is interesting to you! Hahaha

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Your wrong!!!
Otherwise, what will i do with all of this gold, silver food and ammo i have stored in my folks basement?

I get ammo because i shoot, i buy food because i eat, the only precious metals i have are 1 Lb. ingots of lead.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

Your wrong!!!
Otherwise, what will i do with all of this gold, silver food and ammo i have stored in my folks basement?

I get ammo because i shoot, i buy food because i eat, the only precious metals i have are 1 Lb. ingots of lead.

You dont make any sense! Stop TROLLING my thread!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I don't like the last person that posted
edit on 6-3-2011 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

no not at all..i get far more annoyed with useless threads than i do prediction ones....prediction ones at least have a bit of depth and substance to them

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Gas will go to $5 a gallon and people will freak. TPTB will then roll it back to $4 and people will say "thank you, thank you". They will not realize that they are thanking them for an $.60 increase over the last month.

SORRY, WRONG FORUM FOR THIS..........

Peace........yak055h
edit on 6-3-2011 by yak055h because: Got my forums mixed up.

link   
My prediction: dollar collapses by the end of 2012. Massive panic and difficulty to get food. People FINALLY start fighting back the government and attempt to take back this country, unfortunately it's too late and most of us get rounded up into FEMA camps.

???

Aliens save us.

link   
You fools...

The only prediction required is:

Sometime after you read this, YOU WILL DIE!!!!

And that's the good news!

edit on 6/3/2011 by badw0lf because: I also predict a spelling mistake, but did it AFTER I read back my post... Silly paranormal brain....

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder

no not at all..i get far more annoyed with useless threads than i do prediction ones....prediction ones at least have a bit of depth and substance to them

Then just read the predictions and be happy and stop being usless

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join