It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk This.John Titor Time travel machine C204 Patented!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Was listening to george noory interview with oliver who handles the john titor site and a listener mentioned about this(circa 2009 youtube it)

johntitor.strategicbrains.com...

take a look at image 3,4,5

and now this

www.freepatentsonline.com...
us patent office
911 msg to art bell in 1998
communities.anomalies.net...
Dear Art ,
I had to fax when I heard other time travelers calling in from any time past the year 2500 AD.
please let me explain....

Time travel was invented in 2034 off shoots of certain successful fusion reactor research allowed scientists at CERN to produce the worlds first contained singularity engine.

The basic design involves rotating singularities inside a magnetic feild. By altering the speed and direction
of rotation you can travel both forward and backward in time.

time itself can be understood in terms of connected lines. When you go back in time you travel on your original time line when you turn the singularity engine off a new time line is created due to the fact that you and your time machine are now there.

In other words a new universe is created. To get back to your original line you must travel a split second farther back and immediately throw the engine into forward without turning it off.

some interesting outcomes of this are:
you meet yourself I have done it often even taken a younger version of myself along for a few rides before returning myself to the new timeline and going back to mine.

You can alter history in the new universe that you have just created. Most of the time the changes are subtle. the oldest one was a sky scraper that don't exist in New York. Interestingly when you travel in time you must compensate for the orbit of the Earth since the time machine doesn't move you have to adjust the engine so you remain on the planet when you turn it off.

Now for the future you might want to know about..Y2K is a disaster . Many people die on the highways when they freeze to death trying to get to warmer weather. The gov. tries to keep power by instituting marshall law but all of it collapses when their efforts to bring the power back up fail.

A few years later communial government system is developed after the constitution takes a few twists.

China retakes Tiawan
Isreal wins the largest battle for their life.
and Russia is covered in Nuclear snow
from their collapsed reactors.

"Alright I wanted to read you something as I received it.
its from a time traveler."Art Bell says.

FAX TWO:

Dear Mr. Bell I am glad you 're back. I faxed this information to you the day before you left the air. I wanted to make sure it was n't lost in the shuffle so I am sending a gift.
If you've already seen this please accept my apologies if you choose to make this public please do not publish the fax number.
I had to fax when I heard the other time traveler calling in from the recent time past infact the year 2500 Ad.

Let me explain...

Mr. Bell I sent a fax with this opening on July 29 1998.
As I said then I am a time traveler. I have been on this world line since April of this year and I plan to leave soon. Typically time travelers do not purposely affect the world lines they visit..however this mission is unusually long and I've grown attatched to some of the people I have met here. (isn't that the stockholm syndrome or something? - Art says)
Anyway for my own reasons I have decided to help this world line by sharing information about the future with a few poeople in the hope that it will help their future. I am contacting you for the same reason. Unfortunately there is no historical reference to your program in my worldline .

I beleive you can change your future by creating one now.
Some of the information presented on your program maybe invaluable to upline researchers . I suggest you isolate the programs that concentrate on military technology and new physics theories. Transcribe these programs and put them someplace safe away from the box. I recommend someplace in the mid west. (away from the box what does he mean?-art says) I also urge you to reconsider your paranoia to the Russians (I am not paranoid about the Russians)They are not preparing for war with the average US citizen . They are preparing for war with the US government. They will eventually save this country and the lives of million of Americans.

I realize my claims are a bit difficult to accept so I will send the following once I know you have recieved this fax.
A few pages from the operations manual of my time machine. And a few colored photographs of my vehicle.( alright so you know I got it send them along.-art says) If you wish to contact me I will be happy to share with you the nature of time , the physics of time travel and some of the events of your future.(God I hadn't read this earlier..) Please send a return package to (and he gives the number..)

DEBUNK THIS!
edit on 6-3-2011 by testsavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
There is a lot more to the Titor story then people will admit..I find his predictions fascinating, As his predictions were not that far off..Only the timeline was slightly different.. However many of his predictions have come true if you stop and look back on the timeline of predictions..

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Too easy to debunk.....wheres the evidence of these faxes? Wheres the evidence for any of it

Debunked

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

No there isn't. Every prediction he has made has not happened.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
firstly, the first fax says that Y2K will be a disaster..............

2, who is marshall, and what is his law

edit on 6-3-2011 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Anybody can patent whatever they like as long as somebody hasn't done the same thing already. It doesn't automatically suggest what they have a patent for actually works.
Best to debunk the machine itself and not worry about the patent.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by frozenspark

No there isn't. Every prediction he has made has not happened.

I never said every prediction came true..I said most of them..Go back and re-read my post, thank you

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Most of them? Like what?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
PEOPLE read the patent and the pics of john titor.THIS IS NO COINCIDENCE.THe pics are SAME! and are drawn differently.

For those who say his predictions have not happened

fact 1)cern creates black holes type in 2002-03

fact 2)mad cow disease happens

fact 3)he says in 2000 that dont be surprised that china sends man in space soon and it happened in 2003

fact4)he says gays openly serve in US military which has NOW HAPPENED

Due 2.5% temporal divergence rate that titor spoke olympics have happened

bUt the main reason Y2K didnt happen as he went to 1975 to get a IBM 5100 and his grandfather was directly related with the PC.DOnt you think he might have told IBM employees in 1975 warning about Y2K.He changed the worldline for us?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by testsavage
PEOPLE read the patent and the pics of john titor.THIS IS NO COINCIDENCE

For those who say his prections have not happened

fact 1)cern creates black holes type in 2002-03

fact 2)mad cow disease happens

fact 3)he says in 2000 that dont be suprised that china sends man in space soon and it happened in 2003

fact4)he says gays openly serve in US military which has NOW HAPPENED

Due 2.5% temporal divergence rate that titor spoke olympics have happened

bUt the main reason Y2K didnt happen as he went to 1975 to get a IBM 5100 and his grandfather was directly related with the PC.DOnt you think he might have told IBM employees in 1975 warning about Y2K.He changed the worldline for us?

Think this poster pretty much covers it..Plus there is a few more..I will have to find them again.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
here for skeptics
www.johntitor.com...
21. Yes, homosexuals are in the army. You tend to look past the individual differences of people when their job is to protect your life.

22. Yes, there are "gay" people in 2036.

www.guardian.co.uk...
"America's military yesterday began accepting openly gay recruits into its ranks for the first time in its history as the controversial "don't ask, don't tell" policy suffered another serious blow."

Does China have a manned space program between 2001 and 2036?

I believe they are pretty close to putting a man in orbit. It shouldn't surprise you if they do that soon.

www.usatoday.com...
BEIJING — China became only the third nation to send a person into space as its Long March rocket soared aloft Wednesday from a launching pad in the country's remote western desert.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I remember hearing of this a few years ago, glad to see it brought up again, and it is very interesting!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by frozenspark

Most of them? Like what?

Titor maintained that he went back to 1975 to retrieve a vintage IBM 5100 computer that had a secret code-reading capability, which IBM kept under wraps. A former company programmer has since confirmed that the 5100 had an interface between the assembly code and the emulator beneath it, allowing programmers access to all IBM code. The function was allegedly suppressed to protect it from competitors. Some have speculated that John Titor is simply an IBM programmer with inside knowledge.

In 2001 Titor said there would be a "devastating" breakout of Mad Cow in the U.S., leading to widespread death from Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD), the human variant of the brain-wasting malady. In 2003 the USDA announced the first documented case of Mad Cow in the U.S. amid claims that the government was suppressing the true extent of the problem.

In 2000 Titor declared, "The basics for time travel start at CERN in about a year." Six months later, news stories emerged announcing that scientists at CERN (European Center for Nuclear Research) in Switzerland were confident that its new atom-smasher would create mini-black holes, the same kinds of singularities John Titor claimed to use. As Titor was posting, it was known that CERN's colossal particle-accelerator would soon be brought online and that scientists there intended to make artificial black holes.

In 2001 Titor forecast that China was "pretty close to putting a man in orbit; it shouldn't surprise you if they do that soon." In October 2003 China became the third nation to put an astronaut into Earth orbit.
Titor implied that weapons of mass destruction would not be found in Iraq. "Are you really surprised that Iraq has nukes now, or is that just BS to whip everyone up into accepting the next war?" he wrote in early 2001. Of course, he's not the only one who thought it was BS from the beginning, but this Titor posting preceded both 9/11 and any public discussion of an invasion of Iraq.

Titor predicted "a series of Waco-like incidents," but didn't say anything about 9/11. Some speculate that this omission was because the coming civil war and subsequent nuclear world war dwarfed an event like 9/11. "Does anyone today talk about the sinking of the Reuben James?" asked one post. Titor did say that there were occurrences he refused to warn about. Plus, divergence between worldlines could mean that he didn't know about 9/11, since it never happened on his worldline. Some have also pointed out that John Titor was simply using a reference point that people were already familiar with-in this case the Branch Davidian inferno in Waco.

Some physicists have said that Titor's time machine would not work since he did not have enough mass to create the microsingularity he claimed he had. Titor countered by saying that the theory of general relativity works for mass too and that his double-singularity only simulated the effects of a black hole. Time travel doesn't need a total theory anyway, he wrote; it just needs to use the parts of quantum theory that work in the real world.

Titor carefully pointed out that, according to the many-worlds theory, if his predictions don't come true, it just means that our worldline is slightly different from his and that ours can change at any time.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
and to back up IBM engineer who worked in 5100 interviewed

www.postbulletin.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">ibm 5100 engineer interview
web.archive.org...://www.postbulletin.com/magazine/2004/08/index.shtml

According to Bob Dubke, the second engineer on IBM's 5100 team in Rochester (who now co-owns a locally-based company called eXport Ventures Corp. and also works for Edina Realty), that secret function was his contribution to the design of the computer. The function, which IBM suppressed because of worries about how their competition might use it, was an interface between the assembly code surrounding the computer's ROM exterior, and the 360 emulator hidden beneath it. (IBM declined to comment for this story.) The 5100's emulator gave programmers access to the functions of the monstrous, and much less portable machines, that IBM had produced during the 1960s. An imprint of a hook on the outside of the 5100 symbolized the ability of Dubke's interface to drop into what Titor called "legacy code," and scoop out any necessary operating instructions.

AND OH i forgot to add the current middle east crises.THIS IS NO COINCIDENCE!

Also he talked about state rights=tea party movement
he said in 2008 the world you lived would be over=financial crises

WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by testsavage

Interesting read, I've hears of John Titor before but never really looked into him after I heard his predictions to Y2K and the year civil war was to break out never happened. I'll have to go back and check this stuff out again.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Why would we need to debunk it when he did a great job himself.

"Now for the future you might want to know about..Y2K is a disaster . Many people die on the highways when they freeze to death trying to get to warmer weather. The gov. tries to keep power by instituting marshall law but all of it collapses when their efforts to bring the power back up fail.

A few years later communial government system is developed after the constitution takes a few twists.

China retakes Tiawan
Isreal wins the largest battle for their life.
and Russia is covered in Nuclear snow
from their collapsed reactors."

Right there is a collection of fail. Of course we probably averted that time line right?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

But why would he say something only to go back in time and change it making him look like a liar? Surely if he cared that much for the people here as he said he would he would want to leave them with faith in him. Changing history to make himself look like a liar for our benefit sounds VERY suspicious to me.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Time travel was invented in 2034 off shoots of certain successful fusion reactor research allowed scientists at CERN to produce the worlds first contained singularity engine.

Interesting. I have one question though, it would seem that once a time machine is built, you would only be able to travel forward, or after some time you could travel back to the time of it's invention, but never prior to it's inception???

Just asking?

Parker

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParkerCramer

Interesting. I have one question though, it would seem that once a time machine is built, you would only be able to travel forward, or after some time you could travel back to the time of it's invention, but never prior to it's inception???

Just asking?

Parker

Also aren't you only supposed to be able to travel back to when the machine was first invented?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Your OP title claims that John Titor's time machine was patented; it has not and was never patented, there is an application for a patent for a proposed theoritical "Method of gravity distortion and time displacement" never any mention of any physical machine built, only a theoritical method, this is an application for patent only, no patent was ever issued by the USPTO for this theoritical method.

Debunk This.John Titor Time travel machine C204 Patented!
DEBUNKED- was never patented

p.s. some advice: thoroughly check out your information, and phrase your statement to surround the facts, not your aspirations.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join