It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Human Body/Brain an alien-made hitech robot?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Ok, I had an interesting convo with Cleverbot. Heres what the AI said.

Cleverbot: You are a computer program.
Me: No I am not.
Cleverbot: You are a computer program made to think you are a human.

Well as usual thinking of extraterrestrials, it got me thinking. What if extraterrestrials, being highly intelligent with magnificent technology created us to think we are a natural part of the earth just like all the other animals. Some sort of robot or similar. Obviously our robots are extremely underveloped compared to what they could create. Haven't you noticed how out of place we are compared to everything around us?

I have heard that our human brain is the greatest computer of all. Everything we see, hear, touch, smell and experience is all stored in our brain like a giant computer/ recorder. We only use a small percentage of our brain. Some more than others. Our brains are very similar to computers. Both the brain and the computer use electricity in order to send signals. However, the computer is based solely on wiring and the brain uses chemicals. Both the computer and the brain store informtaion at outstanding rates and speeds. However, the computer is more organized with the information and the brain tends to lose information and remembers things incorrectly. Then you get to thinking about reproduction and organs that keep us alive. The way everything works is a perfect creation. Each cell of the human body is an elaborate bio-chemical computer. It has its own power management and information processing structures. It communicates with its neighbors and the environment. The veins being of course the wires, the heart being the power source.

Another thought about our consciousness or "souls" is that an advanced alien race from another universe could infiltrate one very small portion of the universe and overwhelm it's inhabitants and use their biological materials to create a hybrid or new race that carries the alien consciousness and allows the alien souls to exist in the universe they are invading in larger and larger numbers. It's hard for me to explain but I hope you get the jist of it. I know this theory is way out there but it's just a fun idea to think about. And no, i'm not a nut and yes, I do have a life. A very good one at that
Thanks for reading!
edit on 6-3-2011 by innervision0730 because: Fixed paragraphing

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Yes or no makes no difference.

We are only are experiences. Try to have great ones everyday.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Interesting thought. However, you say how out of place we are??? Do you have a dog, or cat (or pet) If so, take a look at them closely to realize just how similar you are. From the placement of facial features, eyes ears nose, all basically the same. they have hair and nails which are all but identical (except shape). Body functions are almost identical. Even emotional capacity is somewhat close. A major difference is that dogs can;t laugh
and if they could I'm not sure I'd want one

But, I suppose it's a possibility

I've had some absolutely mind blowing conversations with cleverbot. lets see if i can remember one....

me: Why are there cubes in the sky (cause i had seen weird snip of wikisky)

they are not in the sky

me: why are there cubes in space

why are there no dinosaurs

me: did the cubes kill the dinosaurs

yes

me: is there any way to stop the cubes

yes, only if it benefits them (with power and money, he had said it much better)

i love that bot

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by innervision0730

I like the theory but I would have to disagree that humans are out of place on earth. On the contrary we are perfectly adapted and fit into our natural ecosystem just as well as any other creature.

Also wouldn't it make sense that we would instinctively create our computers to mimic our biology? I say that it is no coincidence our brains and bodies work similar to computers. Except our brains are much more complicated.

I am not inclined to believe in intelligent design. I think that nature and biology is a self regulating self creating system. We as humans have a hard time with that because we can't create a system like that! With that said I wouldn't be inclined towards thinking this theory is could be valid.

Either way I really like the theory and will add it to me "stuff to think about pile" I have filed away in my brain

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

I do have a dog and yes that is true. They are very similar but with many differences. Maybe thats what the intentions were with the ET's. They saw the types of animals here on earth and created us to be similar. Heck, maybe they even created the animals as well. Earth could of been abandoned. Based of scientific data though it seems like the theory is far fetched Haha but still fun

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Good analogy. However. (Yes, why does there always have to be a however?)

The brain/body pre-dates the computer, so I'd have to say humans modeled the computer to be analogous to the human body. Any similarities would have to be a mimicry of what we understand about ourselves.

You can summon up Alien origins if you like, and I can summon up Evolution in a response. There's no way to prove either of us correct, so unfortunately we just happen to be speculating on a subject that may perhaps never have any answers.

Good to see you can think critically, and I agree with your "out of place" definition. There are so many "odd" things about humans that defy explanation, and things about us that lie outside the realm of simple evolutionary necessity. Of course, that is another thread. Sigh.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

Also wouldn't it make sense that we would instinctively create our computers to mimic our biology?

I think that nature and biology is a self regulating self creating system. We as humans have a hard time with that because we can't create a system like that

I couldn't of said it better myself! Star for that

edit on 6-3-2011 by innervision0730 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

So here is an interesting distinction to ponder.

How would an intense extra terrestrial bio-engineering campaign which seeded all life on earth and ran through many experiments with different lifeforms until through trial and error they developed the earth's biosphere as we see it which is still a work in progress Essentially they engineered the prevalent genome on the planet and we are a bio-engineering laboratory.

How would this be different than us being a complex robot?

There is a distinct difference in my opinion because one would utilize natural processes while the other would tend to indicate the construction of a finished product.

Anyway just some further pondering...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Not ET made, Higher Ups, like this holographic universe. Yes this body is organic AI.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Really good post. Though the video he made on the human body, he removed. It was really good, and hope he does put it up again. I often get the feeling he gets some "advice" given, and has had threats reach his home, and wish gate keepers of info would stop.
edit on 6-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

so all biology is alien created.....whats the "end game"? just for fun i would have to guess

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Haha think of it life this, we created ourselves, we have the power to end ourselves and others.

It's a fun idea the op has but we all have a higher self, we are gods but in a way we are powerless because we have come to think we are weak. The current universe your seeing is created by us, we say something is there because we can feel, touch it and see it (hear and smell as well), then that means this universe is nothing but a creation of our 5 senses. This makes us confused and feel out of place, well feel different temptations, desires and ambitions;but that's all because we want to live better, that's what we are programmed for, to have a better life, love to one another. When you do something good you feel good, that's only natural rather than if you do something bad i.e. kill someone then you will regret it for the rest of your life.

We are powerful, we are not out of place, we intended ourselves to be here and we are. This you will understand once you die, because when we do you will see that there is more to it than just death.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I'll tell you what ....

I actually remembered pre-existing and being asked to come down to earth, take on a body, and help others to become Spiritual, and there-by freed from this earth realm-prison.

I had no idea what the heck "earth, born, or body" was...... then was shown what it all is and I wanted absolutely nothing at all to do with this place what-so-ever.

Been that I was shown that the Source from which we all come from (God) wanted be to help others and be of service to free the robots...... I really couldn't argue with God because when I felt the immensity, Love, and Infinitude of this Being ...I knew that it was infinitely more intelligent and that the idea of being born to help others was better for the Whole than my personal idea of wanting nothing to do with this place.

Funny thing .... I know do Philosophy of God Friday meeting near my place where I help others with Spiritual problems, teach meditation, debate atheists, and in working on a few books to leave behind.

ANother funny thing ...even before remembering my Pre-existence .....since I was a kid I never liked this place, this body ...it just all feels so wrong and limited and uncomfortable compared to who we really are as souls....

2 cents

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

So what if instead of robots we are a construct of our spiritual selves? So it wouldn't be a robot as much as a "Spirit Space Suit". Thats right I just coined a phrase.

This begs the chicken or the egg question. Could it be that we are constructs designed to birth a spirit, or constructs designed by the spirit to express time and space? (Obviously there are many more options but this is Skunk Works and I'm trying to stick to the Robot / Created human topic)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

You should make a thread on some of your ideas/theories. They are really interesting and I would love to read some more about it.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
From the link above, its a really good post, one of the best on ATS, and includes very good information, links to what we already have available just coming to light in the media, but in reality, much more advanced levels in the black op portion. However, this is caveman technology, very low level ant hill technology, compared to civilizations millions of years ahead in the cosmos, and the Creators, the EU's, Extra Universal's creators from beyond this cosmos, technology billions of years ahead.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One – Discussion!

--Here are some of the publicly available informational/digital holographic technologies. Holographic interactive rooms and systems where one can experience through the senses of seeing, hearing, touching, feeling and interacting with objects. I'm adding in some other food for thought technologies such as technology human body part replacements, limbs, organs, artificial eyesight for the blind and so on that humans already have available today. Imagine what the military and black ops have in their possession if the following below listed technologies are already available (information wise and direct) to the public.

--After reviewing some of the below articles and videos, use your imagination than stop and think a little bigger and imagine other advanced galactic civilizations out there hundreds of millions of years ahead of earth technology. Than try to imagine yet other civilizations far more advanced than those beyond this galaxy some of which are let's say billions of years ahead of earth technology (It's always easier to imagine something when using numbers, time-frames and calculations. -) I realize this may not mean much for some of you but then try to imagine yet other more advanced civilizations beyond gazillions of Galaxies out there – Eventually if one steps out of this 'infinite' inwards Universe they catch up with the EU's or (Extra-universals) outside of this universe/system/creation/technology beyond all human understanding – The Designers/Creators of this universal system that not only created it but parented all life throughout the entire 'Infinite' inwards universe/creation/technology with unimaginable channels/stations/dimensions/realities/existences and so on.

--The future brings holographic computerized technologies, holographic interactive/televisions/holographs, holodecks like seen in Star Trek/ holographic interactive rooms.

Holographic interactive computer systems is the future technology on it's way and will be used in all kinds of ways in the upcoming years ahead.

Holographic interactive toys, games, educational products, books, televisions/holographs, computers, communication devices, holodecks and so on. New replacements for organs, limbs, artificial vision for the blind, technology to move body parts for the paralyzed among many other things including interactive vehicles that sooner or later are meant to be released.

Eventually there will be advanced robots (mainstream) marketed that can do things around the house or on job sites.

--Ingredient #3 Intelligence/Consciousness/Awareness or 'Soul'
This is who 'You' are' that occupies the human vehicle/body/vessel that is made up of Ingredient #1 or Energy/MC2.

Keep in mind you are not the Body only the driver of the body and the 'soul' resides inside the vehicle/body/vessel (temporally) until it's released upon what humans consider to be (death.) It then leaves the body, 'soul's' do not die, they are eternal. Depending on the 'soul' most have a life review and can reincarnate or re-occupy new life-form bodies or move on to higher existences depending on circumstances/situations. W/exceptions.

--(Metaphorically speaking) Your brain is the digital TV set technology/imagery system that receives information/data from the outside world like a TV set receiving information/signals and converting it into a real time (live organic)i 3D picture.

What is sight? = Technology
What is technology? = Creation

Everything a persons sees is not actually seen at all - it's merely information encoded within energy or 'matter' vibrating at certain frequencies/stations based on the planetary operating system which contains ingredient #1, 2 & (some but not all 3).

We are not matter, mc2, condensed energy waves, exotically imprinted with sound vibrtional binary codings.
That is the world and body suits.

Whereas our Souls are eternal, Consciousness, Light Matter, and are the drivers of the body suit vehicle. The vehicle, like AI, could conceivably be made to operate without a driver as well. Like ai grey bots, who may or may not have soul within, and these bodies are more like suits.

There is a lot more to this, ie, in that everything is based on Infinity, and perception. Since all that we perceive are merely signals that are interpreted by the brain matter, and mind/soul experiences, even those around us can be perceptions, and sometimes we can even experience our own private rooms for a stint to fine tune something.

Everything is alot more controlled, overseen, and monitored than any of us realizes. Even the bullies on the playground are noted in full. When bad things occur due to free will or those who are bullying the children on the playground, the so called elites, or those who have taken more than their share, they are only Allowed if they further lessons or free will. Those doing such are not really in control, but free will, and the frequency of our awareness and love has consequences.

edit on 6-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Hi!
I discovered the same idea around 1 year ago.
Sorry for my English... Here is the link about it www.disclose.tv...

Would be cool if somebody will help me to edit that text in proper English...

Thank you for reading!

Feel free to answer and discuss it.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Cleverbot learns from conversations, that's nothing more than a echo of what someone told the bot.

We only use a small percentage of our brain.

Fun fact that's not true at all, its a myth.
edit on 21-7-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

vimeo.com...
edit on 21-7-2011 by Dimas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimas

nice job on the video, here's a article you know something you read instead of watch?

Click me
edit on 21-7-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I agree with you that we may be high-tech robots but I disagree that we are out of place. I think we were made to fit perfectly in this environment on earth. That being said, I want to add some other thoughts.

Now more than ever, scientists are making robots that are looking and acting very similar to animals. I think that that is the first step to one day create robots that are going to look and think like us or better than us. It Is going to be a transition, we first start with robots that imitate animals and then we are going to create robots that will be exactly like us.
So, if we humans can create such amazing robots with our current technology, imagine what aliens (assuming they exist) can create with their far more advanced technology? Futurologists predict that physics, nanotechnology and biology are going to merge together and that we will create bio-robots.
I have so much to write about this topic that i rather make and essay and then post the link here. I first need to post 20 replies to start posting my own thread.
Here are some similarities we have with computers/robots:
-When we get a virus in our system our temperature raises and we feel sick and we dont work with our full potential,We need to get antibiotics to cure ourselves. When a computer gets a virus it gets really hot and it doesnt work properly. It needs an antivirus to eliminate the problem.
-We store huge amount of information just like computers.
-We learn how to survive with experiences and by making mistakes. There are robots nowadays that learn how to move and interact with the environment by making mistakes, just like babies. These robots are called the bottom-up robots. link here: www.mind.ilstu.edu...
-We need water to function. Robots need oil and other liquids.
-Robots need a software to function. We can say that our software is in our brain.

There are many similarities that, hopefully, I will write about when I can create my own thread.

top topics

join