It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor - a confession ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 02:50 AM
link   
While reading earlier threads regarding the supposed death of John Titor, I came across this 'confession' from a character calling himself 'TimeTravel_1'

TimeTravel_1

Re: The Death of John Titor. new [re: TimeTravel_1]
03/30/04 07:07 PM (65.83.158.127)

I guess I should come clean. Yes I am TimeTravel_0. I was hoping to put this mystery to rest and stop all this madness you people have gone through to try to prove or disprove my existence. My real name is Samson Rodriguez. It all started as an elaborate hoax that me and my friends thought up. I am only in college and would like to apoligize to all of you who have defended me as a real person. My "time machine" was nothing more then a few junk items we found in a trash dump where we found all our supplies for the hoax. Again I apoligize for all the work you have put into this and thank you again.

Signing off one last time,
John Titor

Time Travel Instutute

The question I have is this. Given the Aussie Bloke hoax (and all its ramifications) does anyone actually believe that this 'Samson Rodriguez' truly is/was JT ?

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 02:53 AM
link   
It's just impossible to tell from that message. Maybe if he provided additional photos of the "junk" that was used...

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Of course, it could also be that John Titor realized that he "leaked" too much information about the future to the present & screwed up things big-time somehow...so he figured the best thing to do was to just call it a "hoax." I mean, really: "Samson Rodriguez"???

(Um, then again, the whole thing really could just be a big hoax...)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
While reading earlier threads regarding the supposed death of John Titor, I came across this 'confession' from a character calling himself 'TimeTravel_1'

TimeTravel_1

Re: The Death of John Titor. new [re: TimeTravel_1]
03/30/04 07:07 PM (65.83.158.127)

I guess I should come clean. Yes I am TimeTravel_0. I was hoping to put this mystery to rest and stop all this madness you people have gone through to try to prove or disprove my existence. My real name is Samson Rodriguez. It all started as an elaborate hoax that me and my friends thought up. I am only in college and would like to apoligize to all of you who have defended me as a real person. My "time machine" was nothing more then a few junk items we found in a trash dump where we found all our supplies for the hoax. Again I apoligize for all the work you have put into this and thank you again.

Signing off one last time,
John Titor

Time Travel Instutute

The question I have is this. Given the Aussie Bloke hoax (and all its ramifications) does anyone actually believe that this 'Samson Rodriguez' truly is/was JT ?

==============================================================================

Greetings, In first place I'll say that Samson Rodriguez have nothing to do with John Titor.
Samson Rodriguez's timetraveler_0 account have been registered on March 21st of 2004 and by that time John have gone. I guess since no one have logged in with that account in years it got deleted and that guy have taken the name and said that, cause he is what you call "hater". Also do you believe that they could build this
johntitor.strategicbrains.com... with "a few junk items we found in a trash dump" ?
What about the www.johntitorfoundation.com... page? Samson and his friends are paying the .com domain all those years just for a prank? Those guys knows nothing... I mean the John Titor foundation website is talking to us peoples... Those numbers, for example "1999DEC28" a person born on this day will be 13 years old today, think peoples, think. That's all i can say.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
No,

He's not JT. Besides, were in a very similar timeline to the one JT described just before the next American civil war. That's too eerie.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobbyTitor
Hmmm... www.youtube.com...
The "linguistic fingerprint" video?
I don't see any "unusual" sentences there, just everydays language being written. Really shaky if you ask me.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BobbyTitor

Run along "Ren"...

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Wow. Talk about resurrecting an old thread.

I did encounter this post a number of years ago when I was looking into the whole titor story. By the way, the link in the OP is no longer working for some reason. You can find the post by clicking HERE.

I'm not sure if I believe this guy. Could easily just be someone trolling.

Here's a good question-- go back into the archive of titor's writing. Can he spell the word "apologize" properly?

If "yes" I'd almost say case settled-- this guy is a fraud. Sure, it's an easy word to misspell. But probably more so for someone who doesn't know the real spelling, or misspells it chronically. And "Mr. Rodriguez" misspelled it twice. A hunt-and-peck typist would probably have to "purposely" misspell it. A touch typist is probably unlikely to make that mistake as a typo-- because even though they're next to each other, the ring finger strikes the "o" key while the middle finger strikes the "i" key.

Mr. Rodriguez also misspells the word "cemetery" (he writes "cemetary") this is a very common misspelled word, and another one that is typically chronically misspelled by those who don't realize the proper spelling.

Rodriguez also misspells: "personall desicion" (which is pretty horrifically mangled
)

"Truely" (as opposed to the correct "truly") another chronically misspelled word.

I almost wish he had written more so I could get a better profile. Anyway, if you want to see if our hoaxing alleged hoaxer "Mr Rodriguez" is telling the truth, I say look through the writings of "John Titor" and see if any of those misspellings carry over chronically. My guess would be no, but of course I haven't checked... so maybe....
Just saying....

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I think that if he truly were TimeTravel_0, then HE SHOULD HAVE USED THE SAME ACCOUNT.

Hoax or not TimeTravel_0 was a pretty smart individual.
He would probably remember or be able to recover the pass word for his account.

join