It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you want to fight the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Ok i have seen a lot of people getting ready to wage war on the New World Order but my question to you is: do you have what it takes to fight them?

You need to fight this war like any other war and you will need resources like a good strategy that can be changed acording to the changes the enemy makes, funds, people, and some researches to get you all the information you need to be able to fight them at their own level.

Now i ask you again after you have read this, are you still willing to fight? If not then you should probably just stay home and lock yourself in because only the ones that consider that are up to it can truly fight the tirants of the NWO.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I don't believe the NWO exist , If they did, they would have taken control several years ago , but that's just my opinion .

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by bdb818888

Its hard to take control of almost 7 bilion people just like that because it will raise suspicions.

Thats why its better to take it slow and to implement it step by step so that people don't even notice it.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
NWO is a idea that will always exist, just depends which group you think has has the most power, pick one join them and reform from the inside.

The old switch a roo!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AlexIR

Whether or not the common perception of what an NWO would be, entail, or mean is realistic. The truth is that there are a very small number of people who control the vast majority of the wealth, power, and resources of this planet. Maybe they (or some of them) are aligned, in cahoots, of a like mind... whatever. Maybe they are all just out for themselves... The fact remains that they are inordinately empowered.

The good news is that there is a very simple way to defeat them. They are dependent upon us. We buy their products. We worship at their alters. We attend the cult of their celebrity. And they hold their positions of power, when it is all said and one, at our leisure. To defeat them? We simply opt out. If 99% of the world simply woke up one day and said "Money sucks... let's all barter." well... the guy with 50 billion in the bank suddenly finds himself on a leveled playing field.

I doubt that any meaningful segment of humanity will ever actually do this - as we are well addicted to our luxuries and our toys. But it is the means of victory. If we all just turned it all off, went outside, dug in the dirt, planted some seeds, and started looking out for our neighbors again - as it used to be - we'd win and we'd win quick.

But... it'd all just start all over again and would only be a matter of time until power slipped back into the hands of the few. Build it up, burn it down, build it back up again... endlessly. The human experience.

~Heff

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

People will eventualy change and that up and down will eveutualy stop.

But the problem is that if we don't fight them by any means necesary we will never win and we would definetly not wake up 99% of the people.

Thats what i intended to point out in the first post.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
i guess i'm the only one who thinks this renaissance should come to an end, which is odd considering the amount of "WAKE UP SHEEPLE YOU'RE ALL SO STUPID" posts on ATS and elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
No i dont think that anyone has any real large scale plan to fight them and any who do such as Alex jones or Peter joseph will only be suspected of being dis-information agents or on the payroll.

I think not enough action is taken especially here in England where we all do is complain from behind the safety of our newspapers and t.v's but also complain about the protesters, here on ats we just share info and type and maybe spread the word but is that enough?

As far as fighting dishonest,intelligent,manipulative,liars,abusers,rich,powerful and evil people we wont beat them as we are them, to be honest the N.W.O are humans like us and truthfully what is happening to our world was always going to happen they beleive we are jealous of them as they got there first by formulating a plan of machine like efficiency.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMajestic

but that's just it, people like alex jones say they're "journalists" or "film makers" and they're just "spreading information" or "asking questions". i hear all the time from people "THERE'S EVIL AFOOT!" but never any plans on how to stop it, considering the information they relay is sort of along the lines of "REGARDLESS OF YOUR INFORMATION, IT'S HAPPENING IF WE DON'T TAKE ACTION" i'd sort of expect to hear some solutions. if they're really as powerful as you say, just "staying informed" isn't going to help.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
There's no way to fight the nwo. People are too much of sheeple or slaves and the ones that know what's going on is too scared to stand up for something. just look at most of the "trolls" in this site talking disinfo or simply blabbering non sense like they know what's going on. i remeber when this site had real decent topics without all the b**lsh1t. sometimes i feel like this site should remove the name abovetopsecret and replace it with "belowtheb*11#.com".

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMajestic
No i dont think that anyone has any real large scale plan to fight them and any who do such as Alex jones or Peter joseph will only be suspected of being dis-information agents or on the payroll.

I think not enough action is taken especially here in England where we all do is complain from behind the safety of our newspapers and t.v's but also complain about the protesters, here on ats we just share info and type and maybe spread the word but is that enough?

As far as fighting dishonest,intelligent,manipulative,liars,abusers,rich,powerful and evil people we wont beat them as we are them, to be honest the N.W.O are humans like us and truthfully what is happening to our world was always going to happen they beleive we are jealous of them as they got there first by formulating a plan of machine like efficiency.

i dont believe alex jones he's a disinfo agent in my believe

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Yup thats why they will always win.

Even if someone has the guts to stand up and defend his fellow humans the ones that can help him will always say he is a disinfo agent and that he works undercover. Sad but even we the 'enlightened' ones are dumb as ......... sometimes .

new topics

top topics

join