It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru - a mass of contradictions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Lets make a deal
if within 1 year we still dont see visable evidence in the sky detectable by the naked eye ill tattoo " Pwned by weedwacker " on my behind and you do likewise if there is
. i think i watch to much "jackass". the jupiter and venus brightness increases ive seen a while back on a official nasa site; ill put a link if i should find it. but then tell me why all the mainstreamnews about tyche,nemesis,or a brown dwarf that has been found ?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by iversusvsversusi
I dont know how it can still be such a joke when Nasa admits they 'just discovered' tyche floating around. tyche. not nibiru just the same exact description.

NASA did not admit such a thing, rather it is theorized that a huge gas planet may be orbiting the sun out there in the Oort cloud. If it really exists the data gathered by WISE will be able to prove it. But as of yet, there is no definite confirmation.

thats the joke.

I'm afraid the joke is on you, because you mistook a proposed and not yet peer reviewed theory to be an undeniable fact. Alas, it is not - not yet anyway.

if they are just discovering a GIANT planet, why cant we still have missed nibiru? of thats right we didnt miss it, we named it tyche.

See above, also there is a huge difference between the proposed gas giant Tyche and Nibiru. Tyche would not have the strange orbit that Nibiru is supposed to have.

the whole thing is fishy. i dont know what is what between tyche, nibiru, comet elenin and these green fireballs but there is SOMETHING to it. to think this is all just made up is silly. THAT is the joke.

So far the only confirmed one is Comet Elenin and possibly those green fireballs, which are also nothing new, they have happened before, you know. Tyche, however, is still entirely theoretical. And as for Nibiru with its orbit that let's it enter the inner solar system every 3.600 years, thus recking havoc, every serious astronomer will tell that this is just not possible. Nibiru was an invention of Zacharia Sitchin; it never existed anywhere else except in his head and in his books.

edit on 6/3/2011 by WalterRatlos because: grammar and spelling and syntax

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by WalterRatlos

this is the nasa article www.nasa.gov... . it says the data from wise wont be processed until march 2012 . they havent seen anything, they cant proof it either, but there might be a brown dwarf . it just stinks to high heaven to me and usualy where there is smoke theres a fire . and these reports keep coming one after the other from divers countries . either there preparing us or its all fearmongering
edit on 6-3-2011 by yets777 because: grammar

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingLIES

hi there i find it hard to believe in the whole nibiru saga lol as like you said before me the story changes far too much but i am open minded tho and it could be possible but any way just wanted to say i live in the southern hemisphere in n.z and today is a beautiful sunny day not a cloud in the sky and only one sun i very bright sun i posted this in the too sun theroy but apperntly i can't see it cause the sun is too bright for me to see the object but if you look you can see the perfect round circle does hurt the eyes thought

but deff only one!!

if i happen to see two suns i will be the first to report lol and then swallow my words

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
For me the trouble with the whole Nibiru thing, and almost anything else associated with it (Tyche, Brown Dwarf, Elenin..etc), and in fact can apply to other area's in science, is the whole thing is progressive, and by that I mean nothing is 100% understood unless it can be observed entirely from start to finish, and be replicated time after time with the same effects, trouble is even then, something can change, therefore the one thing you can rely on in science is that nothing is a dead cert, not really, even stuff that has been laid down in stone before now, has had to be radically re-thought, and there in lies the problem for the greater public, how can we rely on science to be accurate enough to say that these things truely do not exsist, afterall there are some quarters in science who at present are banding around the theory of the "Holographic Principle", and that we are merely projections (they are developing an experiment for this, not sure if it has begun yet), so in the meantime speculation is our best guess, and we just have to hope that the people with the influence have our best interests at heart when all is said and done.

On a side note, Nibiru has a lot of religious associations, and if you look at it in terms of being preached by ancient civilisations, then it is no more or less than say the Bible, as nobody from the time it was written is around to confirm or deny its validity, however there are a lot of people in the world who live their lives by it, so in those terms Nibiru exsists even if it is to say it exsists in the hearts and minds of believers, just as religion exsists for those who believe in it.

Second side note: I'm not a religious person, unless Android can be worshipped lol

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Lol... The Nibiru Saga... has a nice ring to it.

Reminds me of George Lucas and his take on the distant Orion Wars... Ever wonder why those movies were such a hit? Well, such imagery is encoded in our souls.

Back to the point... It seems they are doing well with the confusion. That's always the number one goal. Setting most propaganda aside, Nibiru is a technological craft with the upper dark cabal rulers heading towards Earth to collect the herd. Most second sun videos are undeniable evidence and it will only get more blatant. Should be fun.

I'm going to love watching belief systems get shattered. Tons of shock and awe heading our way!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redevilfan09

This so called comet is being kept in the dark for some reason at the moment.

Yet another reason for the Nibiru hype. You say it's being kept in the dark, what do you mean by that? There are plenty of references to Elenin out there on the internet, how exactly is that considered being kept in the dark?

The fact that the MSM aren't constantly running stories about a comet that is doing absolutely nothing right now isn't really that surprising. What would their story be? "We... uh.... well there is this commet called Elenin.... that's all we know at this time, stay tuned for sports with alex jones"

Nothing is being kept in the dark in relation to Elenin, so why say that if not to simply fabricate credibility to the Nibiru idea?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by AllSeeingLIES

I have been doing my research on this planet and I can't find any consistency in it besides the ancient civilizations speaking of it.

And the ancient civilizations don't even speak of it!
Sitchiniswrong.com

They do .. and it depends on which Tablets you read. Over the long history of Sumer stories are repeated over and over with various name changes, etc, until you end up with relatively new ones being used as the Standard in most University Online Repositories.

My old mentor worked for the British Museum translating what they called tablets in their "too hard basket" from the early days.. all the tablets with celestial information, early tablets with the History of man's manufacture, the Flood and man's original sin, etc. And within those are the tales of Nibiru.. also known as Marduk in later times.. and including the passages so that we can use their math to work out a next passage schedule for IF Nibiru is real... around the end of 2011 to 2012 is the next timeframe for a passage.

I don't say it is real or not real, I simply take the wait and see approach.

edit on 6-3-2011 by Tayesin because: Dyslexia

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

Seriously what's the difference...if it's coming or not...if it comes we are dead if it doesn't some people just made boat loads for money selling their books on doom...not that I'm a hippy but the sad part of this all is, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that regardless of the circumstances nobobdy is going to treat anybody any different. Are we becoming more passionate or considerate about one and other? You would think that with all this doom and gloom people would be re-evaluating their lives..I'm trying but it's so damn hard to change the way I am..and where the heck is all the free love???? End of the world
edit on 6-3-2011 by chrismarco because: messed up sentence

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

Well if you call you tube credible references then I agree with you. Apart from that, there is not much information about this comet. Most of the information is just another doomsday scenario by fearmongers. If you have good links, throw them up and I will go check them out. Obviously you have already found them and i would be interested to have a look aswell.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redevilfan09
reply to post by James1982

Well if you call you tube credible references then I agree with you. Apart from that, there is not much information about this comet. Most of the information is just another doomsday scenario by fearmongers. If you have good links, throw them up and I will go check them out. Obviously you have already found them and i would be interested to have a look aswell.

stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

Hit "Ctrl" + "F" and type "Elenin" to find the reference on that site. Lists a close pass of the comet.

Also, Google search "comet Elenin site:nasa.gov" which will only show results from NASA. It makes no sense that NASA would allow discussion, and answer questions about Elenin if they were trying to suppress information about it.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

My old mentor worked for the British Museum translating what they called tablets in their "too hard basket" from the early days.. all the tablets with celestial information, early tablets with the History of man's manufacture, the Flood and man's original sin, etc.

If you have seen the Babylonian astronomical tablets then you know that they only knew of five "goats." To the best of my knowledge, no astronomical tablets from Sumer have ever been found.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Tayesin
If you have seen the Babylonian astronomical tablets then you know that they only knew of five "goats." To the best of my knowledge, no astronomical tablets from Sumer have ever been found.

Hi,
There's a clay disc divided into segments with various inscriptions about altitude and approach to the earth.. and there is information about the other planets, called God-like names, but each with size and mass and a description of appearance up close. I can't supply links.. I only studied my mentor's written work.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Hi,
There's a clay disc divided into segments with various inscriptions about altitude and approach to the earth.. and there is information about the other planets, called God-like names, but each with size and mass and a description of appearance up close. I can't supply links.. I only studied my mentor's written work.

I'd love to see that tablet. Is this it?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55306a761830.jpg[/atsimg]
Source.

According to Mark Hempshill and Alan bond, it records observations of an asteroid that destroyed Sodom and Gommorah in 3123 BCE. Since the tablet itself only dates to the seventh century BCE I am a bit dubious myself. Still, here's the story:
Timesonline.

edit on 7-3-2011 by DJW001 because: Edit to add additional material.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bdb818888

let me guess? you believe what you read in the news or get told via newscasts.. if no-one official admits to it then it's not real? perhaps there is a reason no-one in government has admitted to a (possible) threat to the planet.. it would cause mass panic on a never seen before scale..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join