It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is time to introduce myself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Hello everyone!

I am a long time lurker, signed up a couple of months ago, and just decided that it is time for me to introduce myself.

I live in North Eastern Pennsylvania. I have a full time job, single mom of 3 wonderful children, and trying to live the perceived American dream.

I came here to be with like minded people. People who are not satisfied with the spoon fed lies of the MSM. People who are open minded. People like you all!

I am someone who, until it is proven without a doubt that it cannot be, will believe that anything can be possible. I try my best to not be judgmental. I also believe that the word "paranoid" is over used. I prefer "suspect"

I am also a numbers kind of gal, love mathematics and science! I see sequences all the time and I currently on a quest to see if my love of math is the reason why.

I have had NDEs (yes, pural), I have seen ghosts, and I have seen UFOs. I can lucid dream (for some reason) and I do it often.

So other than being a Leo, liking Chocolate Chip Mint ice cream, and windy walks on the beach, that is me in a nut shell.

I hope to get to know you all better.

Thank you for having me,

Donna

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DonnaLynn

Hello DonnaLynn, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Off Topic, One Liners, and Backscratching Posts.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Hefficide,
ATS member and Moderator.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Nice intro. Welcome to ATS!

I look forward to your posts.

Cya around..

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
welcome to ATS
please to meet you

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Nice to meet you Donna.

Welcome aboard!!

Feel like I'm looking in the mirror a little..

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Thank you all! What warm welcomes!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will/has be/been along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

P.S.
I was casting a spell in the almost empty chat room and 'calling' for someone special and I think you answered my call and I know that its you as my g/f also has the name donna and I was casting a spell to better provide for my and her relationship. This was immediately after I aknowledged the 7 degrees of freedom and a thread immediately popped up called the 'Love Police' which 'defined' them perfectly for me. I then called out and this thread immediately appeared. I hope we can share magic together and I would be glad to teach you how to cast magic online or fullfill any lacks that are within my power to fullfill. I also know this sounds full on and it is and I apologize if this disclosure shocks you in any manner whatso ever ok.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Welcoma Donna , is pleasure to have you here....let's enjoy this forum

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Helloooo
You sound like my kind of lady! (I'm not a lesbian though.)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Well hello,how yooo dooooin?

new topics

top topics

join