It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eat this up you Christians. On how your god is inclined towards infants...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

Moses, Eleazar the priest, and all the leaders of the people went to meet them outside the camp. But Moses was furious with all the military commanders who had returned from the battle. "Why have you let all the women live?" he demanded. "These are the very ones who followed Balaam's advice and caused the people of Israel to rebel against the LORD at Mount Peor. They are the ones who caused the plague to strike the LORD's people. Now kill all the boys and all the women who have slept with a man. Only the young girls who are virgins may live; you may keep them for yourselves.
(Numbers 31:7-18 NLT)

Eat it up

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SunTzu22

You forgot this little bit:

So they sent twelve thousand warriors to Jabesh-gilead with orders to kill everyone there, including women and children. "This is what you are to do," they said. "Completely destroy all the males and every woman who is not a virgin." Among the residents of Jabesh-gilead they found four hundred young virgins who had never slept with a man, and they brought them to the camp at Shiloh in the land of Canaan.
(Judges 21:10-24 NLT)

Don't worry about those detractors, you are right about what they are. Be more subtle about it perhaps, I would hate to see you banned. Your posts are quite interesting, if a bit unpolished. But what do I know this is like my third post!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Well first of all lets talk bloodlines....It was important for Jehovah to keep the humans pure in order that Jesus be born into the purest form possible known to man. He used Moses to provide some of those laws but he was directly influenced by Jehovah. As you know Jehovah doesn't just talk to anyone. He only talks to the ones that are really interested in the true story about mankind. Not many people like that left. You mention Christians a lot here, and there will be many Christians whom Jesus will claim never to have known because they can not see past their own personal intentions.

So why would Jehovah have Moses take vengeance upon the Midianites? To keep the bloodline pure for Jesus coming, so that we can all be saved.

Why women? Because they were guilty of sleeping with the enemy of Jehovah you could say...and I think we all know how women feel about the ones they choose to be with.

Children? All those that had not been corrupted would be sparred and corrected of their false guidance. They would be allowed to marry when they got older but you misinterpret it if you think that the children were being married off right there on the spot.

In this time period the Mosaic Law was the purest laws known to man. Once Jesus showed there was no need for the extreme adherence to the laws. Not that they weren't good laws just harder to adhere to given the corruption of the world.

A corruption of knowledge being given to humans before their natural inclinations to learn at their own pace. We are all children still. The ones that corrupt you are light years ahead of us and will misguide us by giving us knowledge that we are not ready for or misuse.

It was Jehovahs original purpose to allow man to become what he willed and if he so inclined to know the true nature of his existence then that would be a journey of his own accord and that would be without outside influence meaning the fallen ones and their own personal intentions for mankind........

I for one am for the Creator of all existence that being Jehovah........your masters Creator as well!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

IF Jehovah lets say created this whole world and everything in it then why does he have his "Chosen People"? Why is he taking sides? Why does he have "Enemies" if he is the creator of all?

Please explain.

KTHXBAI.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

So your in support of eugenics now are you???

I gave you your proof that you so readily asked for, and you spew some Hitleresqe vertabim to quell the fact that you have egg on your face.

scrambled egg

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunTzu22

I gave you your proof that you so readily asked for, and you spew some Hitleresqe vertabim to quell the fact that you have egg on your face.

scrambled egg

Hitler-esque verbatim maybe?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BrianDamage

Indeed. Thank you much for that. I never was a grammatical genius.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

You still haven't proved your statement that God does not exist.

Why not?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

Jehovah only has one enemy and that is Satan. Satan is taking as many people down with him as he can because he knows his days are numbered. He is given everyone a chance to make their own choice. You may choose to live life the way you want it and to buy into all this advanced knowledge and that's fine. Freewill is something Jehovah has granted even his angels.

Satan knowing the truth of a perfect existence used his freewill to do what he wanted to do which was turn mankind against god and prove a point that all men could be led astray. Job was the first to prove him wrong.

Some humans really want to know the truth about their existence here and earth and we continue to learn and grow towards it.........those are Jehovahs teople. Not the Jews. although at one time we know that was the case, but I explained the reason for that in my previous post.

Satan doesn't want you to know the truth about his dirty little deeds here on earth. Why do think the Egypt as well as many other civilizations are being wiped clean? To erase history and his failed attempts at him playing a "god" to the people.

Humans still have choice, but Satan does not anymore because he made his choice with perfect knowledge of the truth. He was the most beautiful angel in the heavens.

We see him mislead the people in the same way here on earth do we not? Beauty is worshiped here on tv, magazines, it's easy to get ahead in this life with a little bit of beauty one can go far in this world.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

scrambled egg

Hitler was a genius among the men of his time which is why people followed him so readily. Among most my research it all goes back to Hitler because he did it first. He was Satans toy wasn't he? Just think about all the human experimentation that he did, and for the record still takes place. Satan is trying to crack the code of the human spirit, but there is none because we all have freewill just like he did. Just not intelligent enough to know what all that entails YET!

Satan has both given knowledge and held it back in numerous ways that would have led to a less corruptible world.

Someday Jehovah has promised to wipe clean those that wish it to be so by following Satans corrupt ways. So yes once again people will have die, but it was their choice.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Well consider me one of Jehovah's enemy, when you said Satan you mean Lucifer right? Yeah I support Lucifer.

There's lots of holes in the bibles and if your gonna reference that all day long then I wish you good luck.

Thank you for your response though.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by iLoGiCViZiOnS

scrambled egg

Hitler was a genius among the men of his time which is why people followed him so readily. Among most my research it all goes back to Hitler because he did it first. He was Satans toy wasn't he? Just think about all the human experimentation that he did, and for the record still takes place. Satan is trying to crack the code of the human spirit, but there is none because we all have freewill just like he did. Just not intelligent enough to know what all that entails YET!

Satan has both given knowledge and held it back in numerous ways that would have led to a less corruptible world.

Someday Jehovah has promised to wipe clean those that wish it to be so by following Satans corrupt ways. So yes once again people will have die, but it was their choice.

Did you know Hitler was heavily into the black arts and the occult... He learns ways to influence the public in with his hand jestures, and his way of speaking.

Im not sure how much of a genious he was, but he definately knew how to influence people.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MindSpin

I believe in "god". A spiritual force that supercedes our physical being. What I don't believe, is that Jehovah is the guy you have all been fooled into believing he is. He is no "god" although he may have some sort of power that we don't understand.

Whatever power that may be, there is an equation that can explain it, same with the spiritual force.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

I once believed the same as you regarding Satan, Lucifer or whatever you want to call him. There is a lie being perpetuated throughout existence that was started by him a long time ago before us. That lie was that he doesn't exist and that its all in our heads.

Why don't people just realize the true nature of their existence which is whatever they want it to be. Which would make them godlike? am I close?

I studied and studied all that which Christianity would tell me not to. There are many hidden knowledges that would and will turn a great number of humanity away from Jehovah. The fallen ones are old and know way more then we mere humans can even hope for in our short existence. They use it against you. They know you better than you know yourself and I mean that very literally.

You have Freewill so you are free to choose same as we all are..........Have a good day and thanks for your responses.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I believe in "god". A spiritual force that supercedes our physical being. What I don't believe, is that Jehovah is the guy you have all been fooled into believing he is. He is no "god" although he may have some sort of power that we don't understand.

Whatever power that may be, there is an equation that can explain it, same with the spiritual force.

Oh, I see.

YOUR God is the true God...not the Christians God.

I seem to have heard that argument somewhere before.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

It's not MY god. Its not a "being".

What I DO know is that if such a being as Jehovah exists, he is not the "god" you all think he is. He lives in a box, in a temple ( that no longer exists) in a land that has been soaked in blood for that very "god".

Not an all loving being, nor very omnipotent as he can't find a better abode.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Well he has many names throughout the religious realm.......I was just trying to use the name that you would be perhaps familiar with.

The only importance is that you know that the God I speak of is the Alpha and the Omega the one where all has originated from. The Beginning and the End.

So what does he want from us? Just that we acknowledge him and what he has done for mankind. There was a time when he wished he had not created man at all. That was back when the bloodlines had been grotesquely crossed back in Sodom and Gomorrah's time. Man slept with man or beast......which is not how it was intended to be. So he destroyed them and started to place stricter laws on mankind. Went through that earlier as well also.

Do I know Hitler was in the dark arts? Of course, why do you think I said all my research usually takes me back to him? His line of direct communication with the Demons are well known, and yes that's why people thought he was a genius when he was really just a puppet.

Its hard not to be tempted to go after that kinda knowledge isn't it? So tempting....

However it makes more sense to allow humans to grow naturally then continually modified because the old ways have been forgotten......

If we would have been allowed to mature in this way we would not have the issues we have today.

I am not against knowledge I am just particular in how that knowledge is attained.
edit on 8-3-2011 by iLoGiCViZiOnS because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2011 by iLoGiCViZiOnS because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join