It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eat this up you Christians. On how your god is inclined towards infants...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children. (Isaiah 13:15-18 NLT)

The glory of Israel will fly away like a bird, for your children will die at birth or perish in the womb or never even be conceived. Even if your children do survive to grow up, I will take them from you. It will be a terrible day when I turn away and leave you alone. I have watched Israel become as beautiful and pleasant as Tyre. But now Israel will bring out her children to be slaughtered." O LORD, what should I request for your people? I will ask for wombs that don't give birth and breasts that give no milk. The LORD says, "All their wickedness began at Gilgal; there I began to hate them. I will drive them from my land because of their evil actions. I will love them no more because all their leaders are rebels. The people of Israel are stricken. Their roots are dried up; they will bear no more fruit. And if they give birth, I will slaughter their beloved children." (Hosea 9:11-16 NLT)

Im welcome to debate. Good luck in the defense

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
It seems nobody is safe.....

"I will sweep away everything in all your land," says the LORD. "I will sweep away both people and animals alike. Even the birds of the air and the fish in the sea will die. I will reduce the wicked to heaps of rubble, along with the rest of humanity," says the LORD. "I will crush Judah and Jerusalem with my fist and destroy every last trace of their Baal worship. I will put an end to all the idolatrous priests, so that even the memory of them will disappear. For they go up to their roofs and bow to the sun, moon, and stars. They claim to follow the LORD, but then they worship Molech, too. So now I will destroy them! And I will destroy those who used to worship me but now no longer do. They no longer ask for the LORD's guidance or seek my blessings." (Zephaniah 1:2-6 NLT)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Well done, you have managed to find something vile and distasteful in the bible.
Who'd have thunk it?
These threads are ten-a-penny, and achieve absolutely nothing.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by BrianDamage

Achieved nothing?? They make me feel better in the teaching the TRUE message of the Bible, that people might be swayed towards civilization, and not the genocide of the bible.

Thats something.

If your Christian, how do you defend that thing you call "god"??? Its quite funny sometimes

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunTzu22

Achieved nothing?? They make me feel better in the teaching the TRUE message of the Bible, that people might be swayed towards civilization, and not the genocide of the bible.

Thats something.

If your Christian, how do you defend that thing you call "god"??? Its quite funny sometimes

Yes, achieve nothing.
The Christians will either ignore you, or attempt to justify.
You won't change anyone's mind.
So you won't have achieved anything.
Most Christians know all about the distasteful parts.
Most Athiests too.
It's just getting a bit "old hat".
It's not so bad when it's done well but you look like you're just picking a fight.

P.S, What's so good about civilization?
Civilization is what's got the world into the mess it's in.
edit on 6-3-2011 by BrianDamage because: P.S

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrianDamage

Thats something.

Yes, achieve nothing.
Most Athiests too.
It's not so bad when it's done well but you look like you're just picking a fight.

Most WILL know the disgusting s**t that the bible condones, but not ALL. Do you get it yet?

I am trying to pick a fight, because I love to see people justify that kind of mindless idiodic religion. It gets me off. If you don't want to argue, find another thread.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Do you get it yet?

I am trying to pick a fight.

Thought so, troll.
edit on 6-3-2011 by BrianDamage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Do you get it yet?

I am trying to pick a fight.

Thought so, troll.

Are you still here?? Lame.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SunTzu22

I didn't want to leave you on your own, thought you might need a grown-up to stay with you.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Don't they make your kind of "grown up" register every ten years?? Ill be fine without you,I promise.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
And G-D also comes down pretty hard on those who are not nice to his prophets.
The bible is full of instances like this.

The Pope may have recently forgiven those who killed Jesus,
but G-D is not so easily appeased.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Don't they make your kind of "grown up" register every ten years?? Ill be fine without you,I promise.

Register for what?

What is "my kind"?

I don't understand.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

God is never appeased. He demands more and more blood in the name of his glory. This is not the god one should worship.

If you study the history of Jehovah, you will find that he is an Egyptian volcano god, a war god.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Im sure youll figure it out. By the way, your company is...vomitrocious. So no thank you, your offer to sit on my thread has been declined.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Thats something.

You may have noticed that you're quoting from the Old Testament. Christians believed that the New Testament was written to give the news of the New Testament/Covenant.
The old is not entirely done away with, but it is severely modified.
Therefore, my response to your posting could be "tell someone who cares!"
Edited to say I've just read your confession of trollhood. 'It gets me off"... well, what a confession! You Sir, seem to be a bit of a loser.
V.
edit on 6/3/11 by Vicky32 because: To add something... and emphasise something else

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Thats something.

Yes, achieve nothing.
Most Athiests too.

Most WILL know the disgusting s**t that the bible condones, but not ALL. Do you get it yet?

I am trying to pick a fight, because I love to see people justify that kind of mindless idiodic religion. It gets me off. If you don't want to argue, find another thread.

**idiotic**

Just though I'd patch that little mistake for ya. Have a nice debate. Seems to be going well.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Ok so Christians have a book that talks about violence and you bash them for ink on a page. Meanwhile another equally large religious group still stones people to death, chops hands off for stealing, doesn't allow single women to talk to men in public, and convinced a group of people to fly fully loaded passenger jet into the largest buildings located in a major metropolis.........yeah eat that up. I love it when people try to make modern day christians out to be blood thirsty savages. I hate to break it to you but they're nothing more than a bunch of nerds who carry around picket signs about abortions while wearing clothes from the 90's, so basically the least you should worry about.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303
... and convinced a group of people to fly fully loaded passenger jet into the largest buildings located in a major metropolis.........

Pardon me, but you actually believe that nonsense?
I'd have thought that in nearly 10 years the 'official story' would have been thoroughly debuinked!
Vicky

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SunTzu22

You have a good point , deserved F& S ... If you read the whole thing , its War , God has a thing for Israel his chosen People , and will destroy her enemies , for the Pride they show , but only if Israel Repented , and were sorry for their collective Sins as a people

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join