It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost comes out of window and attacks kid (VIDEO)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Q.1 Anyone think there may not be any glass in it?

It does seem to come from the left side of the frame, so.. no glass = air passes through.

Although what it is is a good question.

Q.2 why is there a conveniently set up camera filming a little girl walking to a shop window?

Q.3 Where are her parents?

Sorry to go on the debunk offensive there, but they're just things that scream 'set-up' to me. Make of it what you will.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
The slow motion repetition at the end : Reflection on the window of a car passing by on the street behind. A white sedan.
edit on 6-3-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

I don't think so, because look at her hat a split second after the "sedan" passes by the window. It wouldn't reflect off her hat.
edit on 22-3-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Wow, that is cool. At first I was tempted to say it might be the reflection of light from another source (say, headlights of a passing car refracting oddly through the camera lens or something), but the slowed-down footage makes me question that. Also, if it was from another source, the girl's stepping back would not have seemed as "reactionary" as it does - she clearly steps back as a result of it coming from the window. Very cool.
edit on 12-4-2011 by Trappestine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
With little evidence of it being a ghost, and the video not being clear as to show that it is actually a window and not a frame with no glass, I sturggle to believe that's it's a ghost.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Looks like a bicyclist's reflection.

I just realized that it's going to fast to be a bike.
edit on 16-4-2011 by Mindshift because: Bad observation

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Good find, I like the vid... really looks like a myst moving toward the window seeming to "attack" but doesn't get through the glass.. Leaves ya wondering how it was done. Though, the overall video composition seems staged for entertainment purposes.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Last time I checked reflections of cars doesn't scare children.
Better yet, when have you ever seen a child be scared of a car?
Much less the reflection of a car?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Enter Ruin

wow. nice video!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

The slow motion repetition at the end : Reflection on the window of a car passing by on the street behind. A white sedan.

look again, the white smoke object clearly passes thru the kid. Look at the kids black hair in slow motion. Also, in slow motion, you will notice that the kid clearly backs off before the white smokey object goes thru the window. So, this tells me that the child saw something in the window, before it even came out.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
The part that get's me is the reaction response time of the little girl. If you consider the time it takes for the brain to react to something coming at you at that speed. She seemingly could have seen this coming from the interior. At that moment her little girl brain synapses are firing at the rate that they seemingly would at that age. Her reaction and body language suggest that something did indeed come at her.

Now whether this was a planned event, or whether there was something in the window, as the other face people noticed. That indeed could have created a very good opportunity to fake this video provided the right mind was behind it and played off that real reaction. None the less, the reaction she had, unless overly rehearsed, was to me very real. The question remains was it indeed a disembodied spirit coming at her, or something we conveniently don't see in the video causing said reaction?

I don't see a puff of smoke or a reflection of a light or other object in the window causing her to react as such as these types of anomalies are usually not visible to the naked eye but are on camera. I can say that I have never moved out of the way instinctively due to a puff of smoke or a light/object reflection in a window. Something seemingly tangible coming at me at great speeds, absolutely!
edit on 4/29/2011 by UberL33t because:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I think the top comment on the youtube channel answered it quite nicely:

That's a pizza place. The person behind the window is throwing do on a flour covered table.

Other then spelling Dough wrong.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Well there you have it, the instinctive reaction was indeed authentic.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Enter Ruin

I believe this is possible but the video doesn't seem legit. Why record the little girl just walking around? Unless this is just a section of a larger video. I can see something that looks like a puff of smoke or a reflection but I would have expected the little girl to act a little more frightened if it were real. That being said, one never knows.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

correctamondo, also you can see it in the window on the right (the last slowest version is best to see it).

Clearly a car going past... but it did have me stumped for a minute lol (had to watch it twice)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by grindhouzer

How would it be hard to get that reaction from a kid? I think this is a Candid Camera sort of thing going on. It looks like the storefront window, which we cannot see inside from this angle, has something on display or going on to draw viewers closer.. Then poof! They get hit with a puff of smoke or mist, something that startles them. This child reacted darn maturely. She's confused, caught off guard, and a little spooked, but she plays it cool. Where is this kid's mom or dad? Behind the camera, perhaps? Awfully convenient to be filming what would have otherwise been just a kid hanging around on a sidewalk.

As someone else pointed out, it could be even simpler. Maybe we are seeing a reflection of a white car going by, and the child is seeing something else entirely, out of our view. A remarkable coincidence with a spooky effect, but maybe still just coincidence nonetheless.

We cannot then even speculate on what she's reacting to. Maybe a "mannequin" that turns out to be a living person, there to startle curious passersby. Because we cannot clearly see exactly what is in that window, we are left to guess all we want, but we really cannot jump to conclusions.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

This I was wondering as well.

I've had my fair share of thinking it was a ghost only to look behind me and see the object that is reflecting light

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join