It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost comes out of window and attacks kid (VIDEO)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrianDamage
I don't see where the "ghost" conclusion comes from.
I looks like a puff of smoke, or dust.
I know that smoke and dust can't pass through glass.
It's certainly intriguing, but I can't help but err on the side of hoax.
Some background story would be a start.
Good post either way.

Man I know Im newer here but I really feel like the skeptics on here(atleast about some topics) theyre conclusions seem more bizarre than a ghost or spirit, Which I do beleive in to an extent but the fact is if it cant be explained either way it shouldent be considered a hoax in this case a spirit captured on film seems more likely then two weirdos who thought of such an extremily vague image of what can barely be detirmined as a spirit if you ask me a hoaxer could make much better ghosts then a magic puff of smoke but what do I know

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Spontaneous light emission is created as a part of Zero point energy. Fully natural phenomenon. If the assumption is made that this video has not been doctored one can also observe the captured event was both directed and had vague shape. This leads to the idea that this in fact had form. An interesting video It would be nice to know more about the original can anyone translate the title of the original video?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This is a very interesting video. As for reasons why someone was video taping her there could be many. One could be a grandparent taping a visit. The misty object does look like a puff and seems to disappear as soon as it hits the outside air. To bad we don't know any facts such as what happened afterwards.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Look at the very begining of the vid, It looks as if they are in a Alley. I dont see a car pass the girl. Also when the face appears, if that was a car, why dosent it continue? would liketo see exact local.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Enter Ruin

If no CGI then she is strong spirit to pull it, she was startled but didnt run--FEARLESS!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaGhostHunter
reply to post by Aliensun

Look at the very begining of the vid, It looks as if they are in a Alley. I dont see a car pass the girl. Also when the face appears, if that was a car, why dosent it continue? would liketo see exact local.

It looks like a narrow street in Mexico. Try to avoid looking at the windown and focus on the business entry way and the white frame area there. If you look closely, you see some of the reflection of that light-colored car there also. Case closed as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Someone threw rice or similar at the kid

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by wideawake20

Good post either way.

Man I know Im newer here but I really feel like the skeptics on here(atleast about some topics) theyre conclusions seem more bizarre than a ghost or spirit, Which I do beleive in to an extent but the fact is if it cant be explained either way it shouldent be considered a hoax in this case a spirit captured on film seems more likely then two weirdos who thought of such an extremily vague image of what can barely be detirmined as a spirit if you ask me a hoaxer could make much better ghosts then a magic puff of smoke but what do I know

There is plenty of scientific evidence about the existance of smoke, dust and hoaxers.
There is no scientific evidence of ghosts or spirits. (yet).
In most cases, the most obvious answer is usually the correct answer.
Most skeptics on here are not just being killjoys, they are looking for the truth, just because someone wants to believe in something does not make it's exsistance all the more probable.

Deny Ignorance.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Good post either way.

There is plenty of scientific evidence about the existance of smoke, dust and hoaxers.
Most skeptics on here are not just being killjoys, they are looking for the truth, just because someone wants to believe in something does not make it's exsistance all the more probable.

Deny Ignorance.

history tells us scientists are wrong most of the time, and even their conclusions, theories, etc are often changed or modified. What you believe now could be wrong. Just take a look at history of humans and what crazy thoughts "scientists" had back then... what makes you think they are right this time? Just saying...
edit on 9-3-2011 by Enter Ruin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by old_god
Someone threw rice or similar at the kid

Have to agree. It looks like rice. It's thrown... you can even see it bounce off of her face and fly past her. Don't bother watching the whole video. The very last repeat, the slowest one, when studied, shows that it's some physical matter that actually hits her. At least, this is what I see
I don't see the face no matter how much I study it, though. I see a reflection, is that what everyone's going on about?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by old_god

thats what i thought, it looks like a place where people eat. instead of rice i thought salt.
i still see people to this day throw salt over their shoulder when they have spilt it.
some sort of superstition.

i am not 100% though, but i thought along your lines after watching the video twice.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

what i see is the girl being sprayed by a form of water vapor.
it looks like there is a small nozzle about half way up the window cavity, i assume that the owner of the shop has an issue with people pressing their fingers on the window while looking at whatever they have on display in the window. a device like this would be rather easy and inexpensive to set up.
the device would be a harmless way of ensuring that potential "window smudgers" would be warned against it.

nice find though

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

This doesn't look like an attack but just a scare.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enter Ruin

Good post either way.

Deny Ignorance.

history tells us scientists are wrong most of the time, and even their conclusions, theories, etc are often changed or modified. What you believe now could be wrong. Just take a look at history of humans and what crazy thoughts "scientists" had back then... what makes you think they are right this time? Just saying...
edit on 9-3-2011 by Enter Ruin because: (no reason given)

There is no indication that there is anything supernatural in that video.
Something makes the little girl jump back, that's it, could be a million and one things, why would anyone jump to the conclusion that there's ghosties trying to attack her???
Shouldn't we use common sense and rational thought before delving into the realms of superstitious peasent towns folk with flaming torches and pitchforks?
This site gets more ridiculous every day.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I think it's legit, it's a lot more believable than most other ghost footage you'll find if you search for ghost videos. If you're expecting a full bodied apparition to chase this girl down the street in order to solidify in your own mind that anything paranormal is happening, you surely have an overactive imagination and are only contributing to the narrow mindedness that is keeping paranormal research from expanding on a grand scale. Even then people would just scream, fake/CG/crappy fx!

In my opinion there is certainly a mass behind the window that the girl notices, her reaction as it comes at her through the window is the most credible in this video. We know that younger children (around 7 yrs of age) have a tendency to notice the truly paranormal thanks to the way their brains function at that age, as well as their nature of not being brainwashed by popular culture, family, and media yet to downplay and hide such events because of a loss of credibility and overall skepticism by everyone surrounding them. Just because most people don't believe it does not mean it does not exist. We can only perceive a fraction of the world around us thanks to the limits of our bodies and that is a fact. The reactions a lot of you have are heartbreaking and only detrimental to an open mindedness we very much need and will continue to need if we are to progress in these increasingly strange times.

Keep happy, keep focused, and keep those eyes open!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Ace Ventura Pet Detective

Well Ace, it's a good video and it should be more investigated professionally. I Would like to know more about the location. If it's haunted or if there has been any deaths in that area.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
First of all... there is no window. secondly... oh wait. i have already debunked your video. good try.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I'm gonna find a windy area that has some blowing dust hitting windows and send my daughter towards it, that way I can claim she was attacked by a ghost. On a more serious note... why would a ghost leap from a window? Did it see a piece of ghost candy or cake it wanted?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ScepticallyDelicious

heheheheheheheheee ghost candy. ya cuz ghosts like candy STAR!!!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join