It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orbs in Our House.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
With Our recent move all in motion, I was showing a friend pictures of our new house. She asked to see what our old house looked like, the one in WaggaWagga. I was clicking through the pics and she said that’s an orb.

So I thought I would get your opinion them.
The house has a beautiful feeling to it and I loved living there. This is the same house where I saw the “alien” humanoid bug as well as an owl.

There are 37 photos in all, I uploaded all I had, because as I said I didn’t notice the orb until she pointed them out to me. So I must really suck at noticing things in pictures

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8455858f7324.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d9878f0c085.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/66920c38ef57.jpg[/atsimg]

Link to My ATS photos, large size, orbs in house
edit on 6/3/11 by Whateva69 because: oops

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Surely its just something on the outside of the lense???

What would an "orb" be anyway?????

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by grindhouzer

Orbs are believed (by many) to be ghosts in the form of balls of light. They are life forms that travel in groups and are believed to be the human soul or life force of those that once inhabited a physical body here on earth. Psychics claim to talk to them on a regular basis, and ghost hunters encounter them quite frequently. It is said that they are those spirits that have willingly stayed behind because they feel bound to their previous life or previous location for whatever reason. Because of this obsession they tend to become similar to a psychotic human beings. It should be said that the majority of us when we die proceed gladly and willingly to the next level of existence after saying our quiet good-byes, which means we're off to the spirit world. Then again, as stated, a select few elect to stay behind because of a refusal to move on. Apparently the longer they stay behind, the harder it is to find their way to the next level, which again, is the spirit world.

What are orbs?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by grindhouzer

Weeedens Orb is the best orb I have ever seen.

Mine doesn’t look like hers, but I thought it was a good example of how they vary in size and appearance.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Also if it was something on the lens wouldn’t it be in every photo in the same place?
These were all taken one after the other.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

I would be more inclined to say airbourne dust particles reflecting flash.Any way thats just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DblxJ

You could be right it is a possibility as it was our last day in the house and were cleaning up a bit.

I normally have my hands full with other “entities” around me and with a more solid appearance.
So my attention usually isn’t on orbs. But the house had a beautiful aura to it, especially the garden.

This is the same garden that I had grown men learning and feeling the energy that the plants release.
It’s so strong in that garden that somebody with no prior knowledge can be shown how to feel it.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I just noticed this orb is in the same place as the first orb I posted, just a little bit higher up.
Also look at the handles on the cupboard, weird it reminds me of an energy transfer from someone.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ee86462e69f2.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 6/3/11 by Whateva69 because: oops

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hi, I recently took a photo of my husband and caught an orb in my house also. I also caught some in the back and front yard a few days after the orb in the house. I was not expecting to see them that is for certain! My daughter-in-law once commented that she felt this incredibly uncomfortable cold energy go right through her when entering my house once. Her baby started crying all of a sudden at the same time . I sometimes wonder if the orbs are paranormal but am not convinced and do not think of it much. Seeing your post brought my experience back to me.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lithegrace

Yeah its hard to know what they are, I defiantly think they are paranormal, but I’m not sure if they are ghosts or not. We had a lot of things happen around us in this home, but nothing really out of the ordinary for us. I loved the feel of this home so much I wish we could take it with us lol.

I tried telling the lady who relocates us, that I prefer older lived in homes than the new modern ones. She couldn’t understand why.

The house we are in now is brand new and has a sterile feel to it. Hopefully we will leave a nice imprint behind for the next family.

I must admit I don’t know much about orbs, that’s why I posted these ones, maybe someone who studies them will find these interesting.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Hello Whateva!

Don't worry, orbs are in most cases only tiny particles in air lightened by the camera flash.
This strange effect can occurs with tiny drops of water, snow, dust, etc...

I tried one day an experience throwing a handful a talc powder in front of my camera in my backyard (flash fired), and here's the result:

Anyway, there are more to see in every single photography, with some good enhancements; here's a try with one of yours:

I'm pretty sure that the next family will be happy in the house, as you seems to have been like a little light shining in it.

edit on 7-3-2011 by elevenaugust because: mispelling....ouppps!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

lol I feel a bit let down now, not because they’re not orbs, but because I must do a sucky job at cleaning lol
Thank you for taking the time to have a look, I can’t believe I uploaded 37 photo’s of a dusty house rofl.

The talcum powder pic you took is just awesome, I noticed the particles all had the same appearance.
I wonder what other particles would look like. Sand, pollen, spices there are so many things that you could use.
I wonder if they all look different. Thanks again

Harmony and love
Whateva

edit on 7/3/11 by Whateva69 because: oops

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

You do have to be careful about orb photos but they are a real phenomenon!

I was the director of a paranormal group and studied orbs for years.

Orbs in photos cant be trusted as anything more than dust but what you need to do is film inside the house with nightvision and observe their behavior.

Even dust observed in night vision can appear as orbs but some of the experiments I did was seal off half the room with wire mesh like on a fly screen and also a large plastic wrap. The orbs would go straight through them like they weren't there and even follow us up a flight of steps and into a room.

On the down side, giving whatever they are recognition can also potentially cause more activity to eventuate.

P.S. A mod forced me to remove my avatar because you could see the skin on a womans back.

Hope you like the new one I made, and you cant call it creepy anymore...... oh hang on.
edit on 8-3-2011 by FoxfilesMulder because: Creeping

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

Sorry Creepy, I totally forgot about this thread.

I learn something new about you every day, you are very fascinating person. One worth studying

I’m sorry you had to take down your creepy avatar, but the new one suits you as well lol

We are in our new house now and so far nothing unusual has happened, maybe we lost who or whatever what was that was visiting us. Either that or they decided we weren’t worth observing lol

I found the lead to the camera so when I can be bothered ill take some of this house.
The animals are settled in as well, only the cats are upset as I can’t let them out, too many local cats being taken by snakes.

I met the lady who used to live in the house we are in now, and ill have to do something to get the high energy back into the home. She seemed a very sombre person, and I seem to mimic others energy.

So at the moment I’m a little bit boring and lost.
I also need to start back on my high energy meditation. Hopefully things will pick up for me.

Love and Harmony
Whateva x x x

top topics

join