It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 th year anniversary of John Titor's visit to our universe everyone!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
It has been ten years sense the time period john Titor was here in our universe. Right now he is in a universe waiting for a window home. He only has one more stop to go after this. Then he should be in his home time/universe. So in the 2020's he will stop somewhere for another hour then be on his way home when the gravity window opens.Lets hope he doesn't get court marshaled for what he did in 2000-2001.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I thought it was pretty much agreed that the whole thing was a hoax.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by paranormal78
It has been ten years sense the time period john Titor was here in our universe. Right now he is in a universe waiting for a window home. He only has one more stop to go after this. Then he should be in his home time/universe. So in the 2020's he will stop somewhere for another hour then be on his way home when the gravity window opens.Lets hope he doesn't get court marshaled for what he did in 2000-2001.

Wait, this sounds like a bad episode of Sliders.

Oh and lets do hope that he doesn't get court-martialed, let alone Marshaled.. lol would hate to see him as a military leader...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

This isn't sliders, this is Twilight Zone, there have been countless threads on 2012, Nibiru, 2x John Titor, Bogus Free Energy, Stargates, Reptilians and the standard "I found a UFO on YouTube is it realz?" type threads today.

Is there no decent happenings going on in the world?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Just remember this is A.T.S. Not a news paper. The main popular topics here are about strange events like john titor, U.F.O.s, big foot, ghosts etc..they do have topics about normal stuff like politics and current scientific studies and things like that.

edit on 6-3-2011 by paranormal78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by paranormal78

I've been reading this website since just after Titor made his appearance. I actually think it was 9/11 that made me find this place.

Anyways, I don't remember the level of crazy being as strong as it is today. But I think it has something to with the financial crisis making everyone look for outlets. -oh look, another conspiracy....

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

to answer that question bonco,not much is positive this year in the world. War,political debates that could have drastic consequences if they dont go well,so yea not much good is really happening these days. It sucks I know.
but that's why we look to the unexplained/paranormal here on A.T.S. because it's fun to think about and talk about.keeps our minds of bad news most of the time.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by paranormal78

Tell me about it.

There is this whole fictional/alternate universe thing going on here now. Which I admit is very entertaining, better than a SciFi Nora Roberts book at least.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

reply to post by boncho

Just remember this is A.T.S. Not a news paper. The main popular topics here are about strange events like john titor, U.F.O.s, big foot, ghosts etc..they do have topics about normal stuff like politics and current scientific studies and things like that.

But science fiction like titor should probably be in the creative writing area.

UFO's, Big Foots, Ghosts, etc all have real value to them. John titor is just a story someone made up. Not something that has been reported all around the world on various occasions in varying degrees.

And for what it's worth, ATS is very much a news paper that usually cuts out the gibberish that proliferates in the MSM such as britney spears, ugly gaga and mind numbingly boring sports...

Crisis? I come to ATS. World events? ATS again... Global issues? You know already.

If I want to read the funny paper section, I suppose john titor is good for that, tho...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

UFO's, Big Foots, Ghosts, etc all have real value to them.

I agree with this statement but with the condition that the information be processed in some sensible manner.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by badw0lf

UFO's, Big Foots, Ghosts, etc all have real value to them.

I agree with this statement but with the condition that the information be processed in some sensible manner.

Oh that's implied with my posts..

There's a lot of people already filling the "ZOMG!!" positions around here, I don't need to worry about it.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

If ats were a newspaper you would have needed some actual news with substantiating facts to start a thread,but all you needed to start this tread was the name of a guy, saying it's been 10 years, which I think it's been more like 13, and an opinion about him. There was no news. There was only a bit of information (stating that he was about to leave blah blah blah) with nothing to substantiate it. if ats were a newspaper this article would be found in the opinion column with a lette from th editor saying how it not to be taken seriously.

And it has nothing to do with titor. It's mainly that this thread has no reason to be, and appears to have been started just so you could start a thread. There is nothing to say that's on topic technically so the only thing a7nyone can say is "hasn't that guy been debunked for a long time now". Which he hasn't completely, but there are already threads with that purpose...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Adlai

I wasn't really trying to be serious,I was pointing out that the alleged John Titor was here and is on his way home and it has been ten years sense his departure. He left around early to mid 2001. By the way do you have any information on the departure footage he had? I hear that he filmed himself traveling to the future.

new topics

top topics

join