It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordan Maxwell @ Project Camelot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Jordan Maxwell was the only one interviewed by PC that seemed to have a negative, doomsday, hopeless end view for humanity and that the New World Order would not be stopped; at least out of the many people interview at PC I've seen, I have a few left to go.

I mean, even if the NWO is successful at first, at some point hopefully it will crumble eh?
Anyway, there's the video, decide for yourself. Starts off a bit slow but he gets into his personal UFO experience, the Annunaki and how in his view, the Vatican is the most evil organization in the world.

The most fascinating part for me was him talking about the stargate found in Iraq (which Saddam supposedly found and that's why the U.S. had to take him out) and how it could be used for travel by the Annunaki.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Topato

I watched this video way back and all I can say it that this guy seems to see that the only power that exists is in the three dimentional world. Although his so called clues are interesting he seems to have no room for other possibilties, which is rather strange when you take in to account the subject he is trying to cover. I suppose thats the way he sees things, but I certainly dont see it that way.We must keep on digging deeper and deeper to uncover the truth of life in the universe. As a race, we have only just begun, so lets not jump to the gun!!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
It goes back to a shift of when Jesus was killed will you take the 15 silver or will you fight? Time has come again
It presents itself once more There is George Lucas in starwars helpless scatered rag team going up against increadable odds of the huge empire. You must choose! What your willing to live with,and what your willing to lose in the process.There are imment consequences as always how dark is dark and how light is light.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Oh look, another Youtube video making outrageous claims without any evidence.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Alex Jones obviously listens to Jordan Maxwell. His recent rant that was posted here with him complaining about the New World Order while people are busy entertaining themselves watching football and being deceived by music, etc, was nearly identical to a rant made by Maxwell in one of his interviews posted to the web.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

I will say that in most of Jordan Maxwell's videos and research, he always encourages listeners to go out and do their own research. The majority of his research stems from older Library reference books and Encyclopedias from around the world, which is hard to cross-reference with the embedded dis-information databases on the internet.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by IamCorrect

I don't think Alex Jones goes so far as to believe the reptilian agenda though or any ET visiting earth for that matter. He just can't see the big picture I guess.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

Actually sir, he references to Zacharia Sitchin's work who is in fact a decent researcher.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Topato

Saw that video a while back. You should here one of his latest interviews, has a different tone these days...

The information this man has dug up over the years is fascinating.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The only thing more ridicolous about the people being interviewed by Project Camelot is Project Camelot themselves. They have a highly biased view and anything with a biased view cannot be an honest or fair representation of the subject.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
Oh look, another Youtube video making outrageous claims without any evidence.

Lol exactly my sentiments,

new topics

top topics

join