It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Webbot 2011 predictions...March 2011...Warning?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Wow. So I decided to lookup Web bot predictions for 2011. Stuff has happened in Egypt and I wanted to see what's up. So I check this website..

www.alamongordo.com...

"The magnetosphere problems could lead to ultraviolet scorching of food crops. Grain crops will fail, mainly in the Northern Hemisphere, leading to food riots in the winter of 2010/spring of 2011. Specifically, they’ll be riots in Rome that will spill over into the Vatican."

Ok so it's a robot making predictions off of the internet. Yet, it can predict food crop shortages. From sun? Well isn't it the sun that's effecting us right now in-turn freezing crops leading to higher food prices?

Riots in Rome that will spill over into the Vatican... interesting sounds like the Middle East crap going on right now.

“Global Coastal Phenomena” will be gradual, yet by March/April 2011 the situation could be disturbing for many people. Unusual movements of the Moon brought on by anomalies in the magnetosphere could cause coastal disruptions."

New Zealand...And the rumored upcoming comet and Pole Shift near the 15th?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
The Web bot is a cortrolled, manipulated by the NWO to forcast there plan thats 50 years old. why are poeple surprised at this gaint hoodwink scam It is a rigged fortune telling machine???

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

My name is Operation Mindcrime and I am a webbot-sceptic. I have had this affliction ever since expectations based on the information it provided were not met. I realize that it is my lack of blind faith and delusional thinking that turned me into what I am today.

Admitting you have a problem is half the solution and I hope that you guys will help me overcome mine. I too, want to believe in a modern day oracle which will provide us with the answers needed to secure our future

The other day I threw some dice and I had this really strong feeling number five would turn up.....and it did!! So I guess I do have it in me to believe in this nonsen...uhh...branch of science.

Peace

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
When's the last time Webbot got anything right?

Weren't we supposed to have a massive tipping point about 5 months ago? Webbot is a FRAUD.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
If Web Bot is predicting something happening in March, then I am inclined to stop preparing and relax for a change. Web Bot gets everythign wrong, and I expect this to be no different.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I bet webbot only gives the really good predictions to people that pay for their newsletter.

Damn, I wish I had the money to pay for their newsletter...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I find Timewave zero more accurate than the bot, It's been on track so far. Watch around mid march, 18 - 22nd for an event that sends the global economy down even further.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

No...what you see from web bot when you pay for it is the same thing you see now by not paying for it. Funny thing though is regardless of payment, it is still always wrong

You would probably have a better chance of channeling the spirit of Michael Jackson from your ear before something Web Bot "predicts" comes to pass.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
The webot picks up on Internet chatter... I can make predictions too through what I read on the Internet..

Here goes... March 15th will be a pole shift, middle east protests become worldwide revoloutions, gas will go up, October 2011, December 2012, nibiru/nemesis/brown dwarf, the moon, mars.. Blah blah blah..

It doesn't mean I'm right...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by bargoose

I disagree completely. Timewave zero had a few predictions for November 2010, just like Web Bot and a Simpsons cartoon. Sorry but Timewave Zero is just as bogus as Web Bot.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
The webot picks up on Internet chatter... I can make predictions too through what I read on the Internet..

Here goes... March 15th will be a pole shift, middle east protests become worldwide revoloutions, gas will go up, October 2011, December 2012, nibiru/nemesis/brown dwarf, the moon, mars.. Blah blah blah..

It doesn't mean I'm right...

FUTURE predictions picked up solely on internet chatter. These predictions were made 3-5 years ago....

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Can I still give them money is I have it?

There clearly aren't enough shills buying their service, they can't even afford a decent website. I guess the lottery prediction function isn't working so well.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by CIGGSofWAR

You are fn idiots. You people haven't heard that the guy from the web bot always says that the dates are not always right, but the prediction should come true. But the major factor is that human actions changes what happens. Its called free will for you atheists. P.S no Im not religious just spiritual.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by surferphil

You are fn idiots. You people haven't heard that the guy from the web bot always says that the dates are not always right, but the prediction should come true. But the major factor is that human actions changes what happens. Its called free will for you atheists. P.S no Im not religious just spiritual.

If it was an entirely free service I might have a little faith in them.

It's a cool concept, and I imagine there are countless algorithms out there that are similar, used by many outfits. Will they work 100%? Not likely.

If it is not 100% or at least close to, then there is nothing to validate a change of action in your life.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by surferphil

What you call "free will", I call an excuse for why a prediction does not come true so people will continue to pay for these reports that are never right

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
The more people pay attention to the web bots and expect these things to happen, the more likely they will manifest. Its a self-fulfilling prophecy psy-op. You should all stop reading the webbot prdictions or at least trying to expect the predictions to fail and the opposite to happen.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by prof7

There are statistics that support that theory!

Which makes me wonder why don't they try and make it free and more mainstream, because if they do their predictions should go up and so would their viewership.

Maybe they need a prediction of that happening before they do it?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by surferphil

Predicting the outcome of a system which can be influenced.....sure.

Believing in the predicted outcome of a system which can't be influenced......never understood that.

I mean, if you are going to "predict" the price of gold dropping on a set date, people will anticipate on this information and the prediction will be made correct.

Predicting a category 5 tornado ripping up down town Manhattan will not make a tornado decide to rip up down town Manhattan..........

Peace

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
dont allway belive what u read

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Believing in the predicted outcome of a system which can't be influenced......never understood that.

Our observations of reality are not deterministic, every observation is an act of free will.

We influence what we observe by the mere act of observation alone. Note that i did NOT write "we influence the reality by observation", I wrote that we influence the observation itself, the reality stays untouched! And we will more often observe the outcome that we wish to observe! Schrödinger's cat for example will never observe its own death because a dead cat cannot observe anything at all, its consciousness will continue in the branch where it is still living. It is immortal from its own point of view! The wave function actually never collapses, instead we only observe what is nowadays called quantum decoherence when we chose one branch over the other and this is the very mechanism by which our free will does manifest itself.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join